John was born in Pawtucket, Rhode Island but his parents moved the family to Fort Lauderdale when he was just 5 years old. Except for a 4-year enlistment in the United States Coast Guard, he has always lived in and loved Fort Lauderdale.
Growing up only blocks away from the Allied Marine showroom, John is accustomed to being on or in the water and enjoys going to the beach, fishing, snorkeling, pool “hopping", or boating at every opportunity. His affection for South Florida, the water, and boating has always been a constant.
John joined the marine industry in 2006 as a yacht insurance agent and transitioned into yacht sales in 2010. He brought with him business and negotiation skills that include a degree in Marketing Management and experiences from prior employment with IBM and founding his own company. He acquired keen negotiation skills from personally purchasing, managing, and selling: cars, boats, airplanes, condos, homes, commercial real estate, and eventually his own business.
Attributes that make John a top Yacht Sales Executive are:
• Full knowledge and understanding of sales process as it pertains to yachts and the marine industry.
• Relationships within the marine industry that help clients before, during, and after the sale or purchase of a yacht.
• Highest ethical standards.
• Loyalty and dedication to his clients.
• Persistence and follow through.
• Innovative marketing skills.
• Always available by phone, text, or email.
• Professional and cooperative reputation within the marine industry and brokerage community.
• Positive “can do” attitude!
• Nature of politeness, calmness, professionalism, good will towards others, cooperation, honesty, sincerity, and goodness.
John truly feels that boat and yacht ownership is the greatest lifestyle enhancement one can make. He also knows how beneficial it is to the marine industry, employment, State of Florida and overall economy of our country.