She has a raked stem, round chines, full length keel/skeg and full transom. Her hull is a solid fiberglass laminate with a wet box keel aft. She has an airfoil shaped fiberglass rudder supported by a fiberglass skeg, New electric bow and stem thrusters and Bennett trim tabs. The hull topsides were painted Awlgrip flag blue in the fall of 2004 along with the white boot stripe. The bottom paint is blue antifouling, which is well adhered. In 2009, all Pilothouse side windows, port and starboard main salon windows were removed and rebedded. The aluminum window frames were refinished. White superstructure, much of which has been spray painted with Interlux Brightside paint. Laid and caulked teak cockpit sole. 2011 Elaborate new S/S bow rail with lifelines and stanchions leading aft to cockpit were custom fabricated.
Aft deck / Cockpit
The cockpit features an overhead canopy to provide relaxing shaded space with the eye pleasing comforts that only a solid teak wood deck can provide. The new custom SS railings look great, make boarding and staying upright in a sea way rather easy.
- · Teak deck w/ 3 hatches to under deck storage/genset
- · Sidepower Bow/Stern Thruster Controls
- ACR Global Fix iPro 406 mHz EPIRB
- · Teak Swim platform heavy webbed SS supports
- SS folding swim ladder mounted under platform
- · Removable SS Davits for a tender
- · 30AMPMarincoShoreCord
- · 30/50MarincoShoreCord Splitter
- · LED Cockpit Lighting (2 overhead; 2 cockpit lights)
- · Electrical Outlets (port/starboard)
- · Spare Fortress Anchor (15lbs)
- · Propane Tanks (2- 13.6lbs ea)
- · Fishing Rod Holders (2)
- · Storage Compartments (2 port, 2 starboard)
- · Teak Stepped Ladder to Flybridge
- · Teak Bow Pulpit
- · Custom SS hand rails / safety lines
The newly designed Flybridge features table seating for four (waterproof stowage below) and the perfect bridge helm layout, much like below but better suited for the weather on a bridge. The new cork decking allows for positive traction, gentle surface landing for glass and an attractive accompaniment to the wood trim.
2005 Yanmar 440 hp heat exchanger cooled via an inline water strainer. Fuel encounters a RCI fuel polisher and Dual Racor M filters. The exhaust is through a Waterlock system and exits starboard side transom. The transmission is activated by Hynautic (at both helms)and a ZF 280-14 reverse gear, with a 2.47:1 ratio turning a 2’ stainless steel shaft through a PYY water injected stuffing box transfers the power. The external bronze cutlass has a set of line cutters and the prop is a 4-blade 26’ x 18’ LH.
CRUISING SPEED: 9-11 knots @ 2400 to 2500 RPM burning 8 gph
8 knots @ 2100 RPM 4 gph
MAXIMUM SPEED: 12-13 knots @ 3200 RPM.
ZF 280 transmission with 2.5:1 reduction gear
A 2010,10kw. Westerbeke diesel generator with 178 hrs.
- · Fireboy Fire Suppression System
- · Reverso Oil Changing Pump
- · Sirius Marine Weather (730 WxMate)
- · Furuno Ethernet Hub
- · Furuno Class B AIS Transponder
- · Xantrex 40+ AMP MultistageBatteryCharger
- · Fresh Water Filter System
- · Rule Bilge Pump/Float Switch (1500 GPH)
- · Under deck sound proofing
- · X-Caliber Fresh Water Pump (Primary)
- · Jabsco Flo Jet Fresh Water Pump (Secondary)
- · Jabsco Macerator Pump
- · Electrical Outlet (1)
- · Groco Strainers (AC, Main Engine, Generator)
- · Tools/Spare Parts (oil/fuel filters, belts, fluids)
Fuel: 550gal – two NEW 275 gal tanks (aluminum, mounted port and starboard aft)
Fresh Water: 150gal (fiberglass floe jet pressure system)
Holding: 38gal (plastic macerated thru hull and deck plate discharges)
Hot water Tank: 20 galRaritan
Rule Bilge pump (2000gph)
The 12VDC ships system wiring has been completely replaced with properly rated tinned copper wiring. A 2010,10kw. Westerbeke diesel generator 178 hrs fitted with a sound shield and the wet exhaust with Waterlock muffler which exits through the port transom with properly rated hoses. The engine has two alternators a Yanmar 80amp; Balmar 165amp connected toa Freedom 2500 Inverter/Charger or Truecharge
40 charger mounted in the engine space, 3Lifeline 8D AGM battery and new breaker panel located at the left of the helm station and 2 8D Lifeline AGM battery dedicated to engine starting is also mounted to port and is controlled by a three position battery switch mounted next to the helm console. Moondog is fitted with completely new 50 amp 220VAC and a single 30 amp 120VAC shore power service including in-line breakers, Galvanic Isolator and GFCI protected outlets. The AC system powers the battery charger, micro wave oven, protected outlets, refrigerator and hot water heater, two new Air Conditioning units and two freezer units. The AC panel is fitted with amp and volt meters, 30 and 50 amp selector breakers for shore or genset feeds. Several labeled breakers, Xantrex Freedom 2500 inverter control and Genset control with gauges.
This house offers excellent visibility with proper seat height custom chairs and settee. The leather is imported and decoratively matches the cloth coverings andvarnished mahogany surfaces. The new privacy curtains are in "Herreshoff Style". The chrome accents are extremely well executed.
- · Custom Slide out double berth (port)
- · Custom hi/lo andin/out bamboo table
- · WAECO Freezer (under seating – stbd) (1.3 Cu. Ft.)
- · Custom Liquor Cabinet (under seating – stbd)
- · AC – Reverse Cycle
- · Mermaid AC Control Unit (lux PSP511)
- · ESPAR Heater (outlets: head, cabin,helm/salon)
- · Marine Air Control
- · Hella Fan
- · (3) safety glass windows forward which are set in painted aluminum frames with new electric wipers
- · The double side windows are fixed forward and sliding aft
- · The starboard aft window is fixed and the port is opening
- · Windshield / Side Window havePrivacy/Sun Screens
- · Custom Overhead hand/safety rails (centerline)
- · Reading Lights (5)
- · Under Seating Storage (port)
- · Stereo System (RDV 1045 DVD/Video, Rotel Amp, Earthquake MiniMe Subwoofer, RBH Speakers (2), i-Pod AirDock and remote)
- · Oak deck w/sound proofing, padding and carpet
- · Electrical Outlets (2)
- LED Overhead Lighting - white/red (6)
The inside helm station has been redesigned to the utmost modern standards. The layout is effective when underway and not overwhelming.
- · Fireboy Suppression System Shutoff (XINTEX)
- · Bennett Trim Tab Controls
- · ICOM VHFs (ICM 504 and ICM304)
- · Furuno FI-50 Wind
- · Furuno FI-50 Multi (depth, speed, etc)
- · Furuno GPS/WAAS Navigator
- · Furuno FA-50 Class B AIS
- · Furuno FCV-620 Echo Sounder (depth, sonar, fish finder)
- · Furuno NavNet C-Map NT Maxs Vx2
- · HP CPU / Samsung Monitor, keyboard and Logitech Mouse
- · SIMRAD AP 24 (Autopilot) w/ joystick control
- · ACR RCL-75 Spot Light Remote Control
- · Sidepower Bow/Stern Thruster controls
- · Hynautic Engine controls/Yanmar gauges (Oil Pressure, Temp, etc)
- · Flo Scan
- · Azimuth 1000 Digital Compass
- · Exalto Wipers/Controls (3)
- Furuno Radar / Chartplotter / GPS
- Garmin Chartplotter/GPS w/Blue Vision Chart Chip
- Furuno Class B AIS Transponder
Furuno FI-50 Wind
- Furuno FI-50 Multi (depth, speed, etc)
- Furuno GPS/WAAS Navigator
- Furuno FCV-620 Echo Sounder (depth, sonar, fish finder)
- Furuno NavNet C-Map NT Maxs Vx2
- HP CPU / Samsung Monitor and Logitech Mouse
- SIMRAD AP 24 (Autopilot) w/ joystick control
- ACR RCL-75 Spot Light Remote Control
- Sidepower Thruster Controls (3)
A solid panel mahogany door closes off this ample sized head and separate shower stall with a small overhead hatch and powered vent. The head also has a vanity with sink, new cabin sole, new Head Hunter fresh water electric toilet.
- · Sink/Faucet
- · CorkFlooring
- · Shower w/upgraded shower head and bench seat
- · Under counter storage
- · Portlight w/ screen (2)
- · Hatch w/fan
- · Overhead Lighting
- Electrical Outlet (1), GFI
The entirely newly rebuilt galley was designed by an accomplished foodie and it will instantly “make sense” beyond what is considered standard in luxury yachts. The dimensions are ample and make for a high functioning creative environment, a cooks dream on a boat of this size.
- · Nova Kool Under Counter Refrigerator (5.7 CU. Ft.)
- · WAECO Freezer (CB-036) (1.3 Cu. Ft.)
- · Paul Luke Propane Stove (3 burner)
- · Paul Luke Propane Oven
- · Butcher Block counter tops / Tile &SS back splash
- Round galley sink(16” diameter, 8” deep)
- · Hella Fan
- · Kitchen AidSS Coffee Maker
- · Grille 2 Microwave/Convection Oven
- · Fireboy Propane Fume Detector (XINTEX)
- · Overhead Hatch w/ built-in shade/screen (24” x 24”)
- · Portlight w/ screen (2)
- · Custom SS grab rails (centerline)
The stateroom features a double “V” berth with cedar lined storage underneath and ample lighting from aA20"x20" Lexan hatch with a screen/shade over head, two chrome opening ports to well placed custom LED lights that highlite the richmahogany wood work from ceilings to floor.
- · Full Size Cedar Lined Hanging Closet
- · Custom covered mattresses (8”)
- · Oak decks
- Electrical Outlet (1)
- · LED Overhead Lighting (3)
- · AdjustableReadingLights (2)
- · Access to anchor locker/rode
- · Brass Weems & Plath Clock and Barometer
- · Hella Fan
Most forward is the varnished teak pulpit with SS anchor roller on center which supports a 45# Bruce anchor which is properly secured. 120' of 5f L6" chain and approximately 1"00' of 5f 8" twisted nylon is handled by a chrome plated 12 VDC Muir vertical windlass with chain wildcat and separate capstan mounted aft of the pulpit that feeds the chain into a chain pipe. The windlass is operated by way of a remote control at the lower helm or foot switches mounted on deck. There is an additional deck pipe to port for spare rode. The bronze skein chocks are mounted on the vamished teak toe rails and two (2) 12" bronze cleats aft along with bronze forward and aft spring cleats and stern hawse pipes and cleats for securing the vessel.
This boat is in turn-key from the right discriminating buyer. She is a total pleasure to show and a copy of a survey will back-up the value this boat represents.
Owners Chelsea clock and barometer do not convey.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Allied Marine is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Lyman-Morse Yacht Brokerage.