As you board "WATERMARK" from the generous custom swim platform and into the fishing cockpit is a vintage Rybovich Fighting chair along with custom bait station and all new mahogany cap rails and rod holders all on new fiberglass deck with (3) large aluminum lazarette access hatches.
Four steps up to the aft deck is a custom settee and table with custom mahogany overhang and teak ladder to fly bridge.
Entering the salon thru arched teak doors is an open floor plan with leather L-settee, custom dining area and a stainless steel kitchen with granite flooring. All surface areas are Corian with sea rails. All seating is matched navy blue leather.
The all teak helm with Corian tops and navy blue leather Stidd Chair is accented with all LED lighting. Adjacent to the starboard helm door is a day head.
From the galley area stairs descend below to a split engine room hallway aft to a full beam master.
Forward of the helm is the stair case to below and a custom bar to port
Thru either helm door to side decks forward is an expansive bow area with large seating area, commanding pulpit and windlass with stainless anchor as well as custom table with ships bell All cushions and covers are custom fit Sumbrella.
The flybridge is accessed either by aft deck or pilothouse ladders. It enjoys two large L-shaped seating areas with Sunbrella cushions and covers as well as a custom steering station. To aft is a custom "picnic table" with seating for 8 with Sunbrella covers and cushions.
The dual stand up engine rooms enjoy (2) access doors each with viewing ports.
Forward of the engine rooms are mirror image staterooms with dual bunks. Helm and Navigation
- (2) Raymarine E-120 Classic MFD Chart Plotter, GPS Fish Finder, Radar GPS with 4' Array
- Teleflex CH5600 SLT Engine Controls
- Raymarine ST60 depth & speed gauges
- Raymarine 120 WAAS sensor with Sea Talk
- Simrad Auto Pilot
- Furuno PG 1000 compass
- Ritchie Stainless Steel compass
- (3) IMTRA EXACTO windshield wiper systems
- CAPILANO 1250 V dual station with new Gates hydraulic hosing & New Rudder Pistons
- KVH G4 Tracvision satellite system
- 18,000 BTU Air Conditioning
- Navy Blue leather Stidd Helm Chair
- Leather L-settee
- Custom dining area
- 32" Sharp LED Flat Screen on cabinet lift with Bose 3/2/1 Stereo
- 20,000 BTU Air Conditioning
- Teak and Holly flooring with custom surged edge wool carpeting
- Full size Frigidaire refrigerator/freezer
- Full size Frigidaire electric oven/stove
- Full size Frigidaire microwave oven over stove
- Dishwasher (under cabinet)
- Stainless Steel double sink
- Breakfast bar with two seats
- Granite Flooring
- Corian countertops with sea rails
- Full beam Master cabin
- Berth (custom mattresses with custom fit Sunbrella protective covers)
- 40" Samsung Flat Screen TV with Sound bar
- Port Vanity
- Built in dressers
- 18,000 BTU Air Conditioning
- Full head to starboard
- Teak and Holly flooring with custom serged edge wool carpeting
Forward Staterooms, Two
- Dual bunks (custom mattresses with custom fit Sunbrella protective covers)
- 24" Sansui Flat Screen LED TV with DVD
- 6,500 BTU Air Conditioning (each)
- Both staterooms access a common forward head with separate full shower forward
- Sundeck area/Tender storage with stainless steel crane.
- Non-Skid EDPM in gray
- (2) Large L-shaped seating areas with Sunbrella cushions and covers
- Custom steering station
- Rybovich Fighting chair
- Custom bait station
- Oversized swim platform w/ladder
- Rod holders
- New fiberglass deck
- (3) Large aluminum lazarette hatches
- Mahogany cap rails
- Walk thru transom door
Engine and Fuel System
- 12V & 110V systems
- 220V 50A Shore Power with Galvanic Isolator
- Nothern Lights 20kW Generator w/250 hrs.
- (5) Flagship Marine self-contained stainless steel A/C with head & digital controls
- LED Lighting thru out
- (4) 8D starting batteries
- (1) 8D instrumentation battery
- (2) 8D housing batteries (all lighting LED)
- Charles 5000 Series charger
- Guest selector switches
The engine rooms have been completely rebuilt with dual layer sound absorbing rubber walls and ceilings with aluminum trim. The engines are Detroit White with stainless risers. Both Engine rooms have custom stainless steel battery platforms and work stations. Both enjoy air conditioning from adjoining forward cabins for use during maintenance.
- Twin J & T/Detroit Diesel 6V53TI with Twin Disc Transmissions with 400 hours since complete rebuilt
- Dual Racor Fuel Filters
- Dual Air SEPS
- Enginegear Pre-Lube System
- Water Jacket Pre-Heaters
- 9800 series Floscans
- (2) 600 gallon stainless steel day tanks
- (1) 500 gallon stainless steel main tank under master berth
- 150 GPH SEPAR fuel polishing system with valving for all tanks
Special Features of this Vessel
- Dockside water connection with sediment filters
- All new Sea Tech Pex hot/cold plumbing system throughout
- JABSCO 30450 water system pump
- 30 gallon electric hot water heater
- Haier XQG50 combination washer/dryer
- Complete exterior awlgrip paint just completed - January 2018
- The hardtop and rear cockpit deck and (4) side deck stanchions were custom made using divinycell core vinyl and glass and gelcoat.
- All side decks had the teak and screws removed and glassed. The side decks as well as flybridge are painted with a nonskid water proof EPDM (Ethylene Propylene Rubber) which can be reapplied as often as wanted through simple roller applicator.
- The swim platform was built using Strongwell Fiberglass I-beams as support, decked and Strongwell Fiberglass reinforced decking to include S/S pullout stairs and EPDM nonskid.
- "Watermark" has a complete 4 year old custom canvas winder cover (3 piece fits like a glove) as well as all aluminum support hardware.
- The cockpit fighting chair is an original numbered Rybovich Chair.
- All lighting throughout "Watermark" (110V &12V) are all LED to include all running lights.
- All horizontal interior surfaces ie..counter & tabletops, helm stateroom, heads are custom cut Corian.
- All interior headliners and exterior side deck overhangs were replaced wit 3/8" PVC Beadboard except aft deck over-hang with is 3/8" mahogany T & G.
Waterfront Yacht Brokerage Listings are a 50/50 Commission Split with other Brokerage Houses. Disclaimer
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Allied Marine is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Waterfront Yacht Brokerage.