A serious price adjustment has just been announced. Take advantage of this value offering and call Listing Broker Jerry Todd for a viewing appointment.
If you are unfamiliar with her, she is a well respected Northwest showpiece custom built by Nordlund Yachts. Constructed on the famous Ed Monk Jr, robust offshore hull design in 1986. She has then received extensive updating/re-fits in 2002, in 2007 and in 2010.
The current owner is the second owner. They purchased her from the original owner in 2001 and have lavished professional attention on her since. Today she shows as new in many details and features. Listed here are a few of her attributes:
- Complete exterior paint (2007 by Platypus Marine)
- Custom radar arch added (2007 by Platypus Marine)
- New windows for the salon and pilothouse (2007 Platypus Marine)
- Custom fly bridge table and entertainment center (2007 Platypus Marine)
- 2 new Northern Lights generators in 2007 (20kW and 12kW)
- Complete rebuild on the twin 6V-92TA Detroit Diesel (2010)
- Updated electronics
- Complete galley remodel with SS appliances.
- New interior and exterior soft goods, wall coverings and carpets.
- Granite counter tops in salon, dinette and galley
- New exterior weather covers and Bimini top (2017)
- and the list goes on..................