The “New Classic American Muscle Yacht”
The owner bought her to refit. Unfortunetl, he didnt have time until now. She needed everything renewed. To help her sell he plans to take her to the islands for a complete refit, unless you jump in. He is not actively showing her as he would like to finsish the job he started. But things change.
he has ordered:
- New deck wood
- New interior wood
- New AC compressorts
- Updating turbos
- Update fire system
A "classic yacht" was a 1940 Trumpy, or a Chris Craft runabout ! Not anymore!
Why? Baby Boomers are 50- 75 years old and Millennial's were born a lot later than 1935.The “New Classic “is the stuff of raw power, blood and cuts and sweat.
American stock car racers ,Richard Petty (Most wins Stock Car), Mario Andretti, and A J Foyt, put the hammer down and will live forever in our memories and so will their fans!
This is why we offer the AMG as the “New Classic Muscle Yacht" It’s a raw power, tough, yet sexy machine! The engine room must be 40 feet. of raw power.
Rolls Royce in their original review declared jets "more efficient, quieter (40%) and smoother than conventional props." The Owner a classic car trader wanted to re-hab her and improved the profile getting her ready just for you. He was just was too busy to finish! She needs a gut and rebuild! Just like a great stock car!
Buy her, paint her up! Toss in a new “hot” interior, and with her 25 ft beam and MTU 396's , water jets, they say she’ll empty an Olympic size swimming pool in less 10 seconds. With a roster tail shooting hundreds of feet behind. Your friends and charter guest will say “Oh Ah” and smile all day! Do you have a little Steve McQueen in you ...called " the King of Cool" ?
Have some Pocket Change?
AS IS WHERE IS - MAKE OFFER!!
Perfect for shallow river yachts. No props!
- 4 staterooms in owners plus 5-6 crew
- KaMeWa jet drives rebuilt 2017
- Huge 25 ft wide salon
- Big Strong MTU 396 TB 93 Will trade for ( only appraised )South Fl real estate, or a 15,000 sq ft warehouse in Miami
Charter or your own "New Classic American Muscle Yacht!!"
Steve McQueen would be proud !
Entering from the swim platform up to the aft deck (stairs port and starboard side). The aft deck has a dinette table, teak decks (need replacing) the bar needs replacing.
Through a sliding door, the salon is the most valuable feature of this yacht. With her 25 foot beam she beats most of the competition in this category. Especially newer lighter weight, narrower, high style yachts
Forward is a day head.
Next is the country kitchen/dining area/galley and down forward three steps are 3 staterooms.
In the bow stateroom is a built-in queen bed. Going aft are two guest staterooms each with his own head and a locker area etc.
Up to the helm area are the new Garmin screens as indicated below in the details as well as KaMeWa jet controls etc.
Up to the flying bridge (needs painting, canvas and updating). There is no tender at this time.
Back to the salon and down the steps amid ship is the owner's fill beam cabin with king-size bed and plenty of storage.
- Microwave Oven
- Double sink
- Shore power inlet
- (2) Generators Mercedes Benz OM 352A 55 Kw (1 needs replacing)
Refit Work 2011
- Teak aft deck (needs replacing)
- Davit (needs replacing)
- Swimming ladder
- Cockpit shower
- Aft deck table (needs refinishing)
What is Needed
- Complete Awlgrip painted (value $110,000)
- Extended swim platform with teak and euro style (upgrade value $275,000)
- Twin MTU's 16V369-TB93 with Port 3400hours and Stbd 3400 hours. Complete service by MTU rep.
- KaMeWa Jet propulsion complete serviced by Rolls Royce rep. (Service and parts value $120,000)
- Navigation center first helm and second helm complete upgrade in 2012 ($95,000)
- Includes Garmin 4 screens, KVH Sat phone and antenna ( not in service) new engine room cameras, battery charger New fans in engine room
- Bottom sandblasted and painted including jets ( $40,000)
Between 2009 and 2014 "AMG" received a major refit at Lauderdale Marine Center.
- The salon is bigger than most all competition. Design the layout and interior of your dreams .
- Wooden floor in the corridor and in the galley needs to be replaced
- New washer and dryer needed
- Starboard side generator needs work
- Port generator needs replacing
- All hydraulics need service
- Davit on fly bridge needs updating
- Satellite antenna Trac Vision M7 KIVIH (not in service)
- Satellite antenna Tracphone V7 KIVIH (not in service)
- Night Vision FLIR with Majestic Monitor (not in service)
- (2) Garmin GPS-Map 5215 in the Pilothouse
- 1 screen Garmin GPS-Map 5215 in the Flybridge
- IRIS Surveillence with 4 video cameras (two in engine-room and two in the stern)
- 2 Tridata Garmin GMI 10 in Pilot House
- 1 Tridata Garmin GMI 10 in Flybridge
- Autopilot in the Pilot House
- Autopilot in the Flybridge
- 2 units ICOM VHF Marine IC-M604 in Pilot House
- 1 unit ICOM VHF Marine IC-M604 in Pilot House
- VHF marine ICEM 6604 radio
- Flybridge compass
- Radar (needs service)
- Garmin GMI model 10 in pilothouse and one on flybridge
- Bow thruster
- 7 electrical heads
- One hot water heater (not in service)
- Freshwater maker (needs service)
- Battery charger service electrical 110 to 220 single phase power with inverter generator
- Hot water
- Sea water pump
AMG represents one of the first "high tech" Jet Yachts built and has a proven record. This particular yacht was purchased with the intention of doing a major refit to put into the charter business in areas with shallow water. Unfortunately circumstances did not allow the owner to finish the project and she represents an outstanding value today She will need complete updating throughout. Some of the yacht details will be noted below if you're looking for a true highly engineered yacht and would like to complete your own special and unique project.
AMG would be ideal for fast Island cruising, an island ferry or shallow river ferry imported to Thailand or Singapore.
She has four staterooms, a huge salon, country kitchen with dining table, MTU 16 396 diesels giving a 28 knot cruise. The MTU's were serviced and water jets were also serviced in 2012. She was also painted and the exteriors were also partially painted. She will need new decks, new interior, complete painting including bottom paint, one new generator, new crew's quarters, updated galley equipment, updated electronic (some of the electronics were updated). When finished you can buy a yacht as fast but likely not as roomy and not with as much high tech equipment as on AMG.
Don't be shy, we are ready to sell to the best "as is where is offer".
If you like the size efficiency and cost-effectiveness of building your own Super Yacht or you're tired of buying a lighter modern yacht, we urge you to come make a bid on the AMG.
We have not surveyed the yacht so nothing is warranteed or guaranteed, anticipate a 8 months refit time and if you have the skill and ability to carefully orchestrate your own refit you might do better.
The owner wants the boat sold to the best "as is" bid closest to the "pocket Change" price of $289,000!
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Allied Marine is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by 26 North Yachts.