Owners are retiring from yachting and anxious to move forward to their next adventure!
"Buffalo Gal" is a beautiful 54' Hatteras 1988 that has been extremely well-cared for and kept under cover for the majority of her life. She shows well above average and has had many important updates including pulling and resealing windows and gaskets, recent replacement of nearly all water/sanitation hoses, flybridge hard top replacement of coring and seals, and much more.
- Detroit 8V92 Diesel Engines (under 3,000hrs)
- Wesmar Stabilizers (Complete service including new seals 2015)
- Onan 20KW generator 3300 hrs.
- Marquipt 1,000lb. Tender Davit
- 13' Boston Whaler Sport with 40hp Honda
- Winslow life raft (not serviced)
- Full Bottom Job and Zincs; Hull Buff and Wax (Completed 8/18)
Many Recent Updates! See them all in the full specs.