$200,000 UPGRADES IN 2017 AND 2018!
Yes, you read that right. $200,000 poured into this vessel making her even more beautiful!
- NEW CruiseAir A/C - compressors, air handlers, ducts, and digital controls
- NEW transmission (port)
- ALL NEW GARMIN ELECTRONICS (including Garmin autopilot and pump)
- NEW paint job topsides
- NEW galley appliances - GE refrigerator, GE stove, and Bosch dishwasher
- APRIL, 2018 haul out for bottom paint, all thru-hulls and stabilizers serviced, props were balanced, full buff/wax, 4 Lumitec Spectrum underwater lights installed, 10 Lumitec exterior multi-color LED's installed
- NEW bedding throughout
- NEW faucets/towel racks/tp holders in all heads and in galley
- 4 NEW Techma Silence Plus freshwater heads
- Complete HRO Watermaker service including new membrane and all filters
- Major generator service to ONAN 15kw and 23kw generators including new water pumps, valve adjustments, and all new soft hoses from thru-hull to exhaust
- Turbo's and aftercoolers on both main engines serviced
- Heat exchangers for mains and generators removed and serviced
- NEW raw water pumps on both main engines installed
- 6 NEW 8D AGM house and starting batteries installed
- 2 NEW Victron 60 amp battery chargers installed
- NEW actuators and upgraded controls for NAIAD stabilizers installed
- REBUILT port engine (50 hours since rebuild)
And Rainbow's End is a head turner with voluminous space, or rather, SPACE. The salon is large enough to host, say 25 of your closest friends. That flybrige can host another 25, and that cockpit and aft-deck, another 20.
Oh, and some of these friends want to spend the night. Well the large master ensuite is quite comfortable, the ensuite VIP is gorgeous, the mid-ship library also serves as an ensuite double cabin and, yes, there are crew quarters with head. Everyone gets a wonderful night's rest.
She's fresh, clean, and very ready for your next adventure! Bahamas anyone? Let's go!