Displacement: 80,000 dry Engines
Total Power: 1080hp ea Tanks
Cruising Speed: 18
Fresh Water: 400
Holding: 90 Accommodations and Galley
The layout is as follows: The fore peak is the chain locker which is acccessed through the two hatches in the forward deck. There is a crew's stateroom directly aft and is also accessed through a hatch in the aft deck. This small common area contains two berths, a head and a sink, and a shower. The forward stateroom is an island king berth with ample storage and cabinets with drawers. There are opening ports and AC and DC lighting. A door leads aft to the head which is to the port side and contains a separate shower, electric head, and a molded sink. Ample storage, an opening port, and an exhaust fan in this area.
Main Deck Area
- Aft through another door leads to a companionway which gives access to the galley a bunk room and a sitting room. The galley contains recently replaced appliances and cabinets. The appliances are a GE Profile electric cook top, microwave, garbage compactor and dishwasher, refrigerator and separate freezer
- Port side is a bunk room that has an over and under bunk, an opening hatch and an ample amount of storage
- Further aft on the starboard side is a sitting room that can be coverted to over and under bunks. The head on the port side has an electric head a molded sink and a separate shower.
Stairs lead to the main deck area where on the starboard side is a complete helm station that can be completely hid away. On the port side is a large settee table and a sitting area. This entire area has excellent visability. Further aft and down is the main salon which has a large sitting area, entertainment center storage cabinets and an upgraded electrical panel.
There is also a wet bar and a small refrigerator in this area.
- The Master stateroom is accessed by a spiral staircase down and aft. This area contains a centerline King sized bed, a great deal of storage and a full en-suite head
- The companionway has a washer and dryer
- The door from this area access the engine room, the two generators and the fuel tanks
- Furuno open array Radar
- Furuno Nav Net GPS Plotter (2)
- Icom VHF radio helm station
- Standard Vhf radio flybridge
- Ritche compass upper and lower
- Apex flat screen TV/DVD
- CD/AM/FM stereo with Bose speakers through out
A large chrome and glass sliding door leads to the aft deck. This deck is partially covered by the flybridge. The transom door leads to the swimstep where the electric davit for the tender is mounted. There is a complete helm station with navigation equipment and engine gauges.
- Maxwell 3500 Windlass
- 44kg CQR anchor
- 200' 5/16" chain and rode
- 11'RIB dinghy with 20hp outboard
- Stern davits
- 125/250 volt shoe power with 30 amp adapters
- Trace 4000 watt inverter
- (2) Onan gensets with sound shilds
- 4 8D start Batts
- 12 6volt golf cart batts for house
- (2) group 31 dedicated genset batts
- (2) Charles 12/24 volt batt chargers
- Battery and charging monitoring system
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Allied Marine is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Anacortes Yachts & Ships.