"COSTA BRAVA III" was purchased by current owner on 2006 and it was invested $3.5M on upgrades done during 2007 with everything new inside (floors, walls, ceilings, kitchen, electronics, hydraulics, cranes plus a complete new flybridge re-design including every equipment and toys needed for a long cruising. This is a unique PALMER JOHNSON 121' !!!
Accommodates owner and Ten (10) guests in Five (5) staterooms with their own individual heads. Crew quarters for Seven (7) in three (3) cabins with two heads. Two extra day heads in main salon and sky lounge. A central spiral staircase runs from the lower guest quarters up to the sky lounge including a food elevator from the kitchen to the main deck.
ABS certified hull super structure. Cruise at 15 knots for a 2000 miles Range.
New marine signature paint job done just in November 2017. Detroit Diesel 16V92 engines of 1600 hp each with only 500 hours since full overhaul.
NEW ....full engine overhaul done on port engine ...January 2019
NEW.....full starboard generator overhaul......December 2018
Builder: Palmer Johnson
Designer: Tom Fexas
Bridge Clearance: 40'
Hauling Weight: 130 Ton
Displacement; 90 Ton
Draft: 6' only !!!
Engine(s): Detroit Diesel
Engine(s) HP: 1600 Engine Model: 16V92
Hours: 500 since OVHL
Cruising Speed: 15 knots Max Speed: 18 knots
Fuel: 11000 gal
Water: 1800 gal
Holding: 900 gal
Accomodates owner and ten (10) guests in five (5) total staterooms. Crew quarters for five or six in three (3) staterooms. A central spiral staircase runs from the lower guest quarters to the sky lounge. ABS certified hull and super structure. Has a 2000 mile range.
Main salon is entered from the aft deck, starboard deck or crew pantry on port
- Sunken bar with top
- Ice maker
- Teak floor
- On deck day head
- Entertainment center with tv and stereo
Dining salon is forward of the main salon and separated by the central spiral case. Dining salon includes seating for (10) ten.
- Burl inlaid table
- Teak floor
The master stateroom is forward on the main deck, and full beam. Ensuite bath features his and hers baths with centerline Jacuzzi tub.
- Large walk in closet
- Dressing area with desk
- Drop down 27" tv in the ceiling
- Food lift station
- King size berth
- Entertainment Center
Guest quarters are reached via the central stair case and ajoining central foyer.
- (2) two forward staterooms are queen + (2) two aft staterooms are twins
- Cedar locker
- Ensuite head and showers, bidet
- Forward starboard ensuite has a watertight door to the laundry and crew quarters
- (2) Two 72 mile radar FURUNO
- SAT TV system
- Bench seats
- Sea 225 SSB
- Sea 156 VHF
- FURUNO chartploter/ GPS
- B&G HS 921 System
- DDEC Engine Monitor
- Robertson AP9 Autopilot Jog Sticks
- Bow thruster
- Robertson rudder angle indicator
- Remote search light
- NAIAD Stabilizer System
- 5 wipers
- (2) Two Stidd helm chairs
- (2) Two wing stations
- Furuno Nx500 Navtex receiver
- Panasonic KX T6160 PBX System w/16 phones
Aft of the pilothouse in a separate lounge.
- Television and Entertainment center
- Day Head
Upper Aft Deck (Skylounge)
- Davit for tender - 2500 pounds
- Tender Boston Whaler with 115 HP Mercury 4 strokes
- BBQ grill
- Full engine controls
- ARL search light
- Kalenberg horn
- Radar arch
- Rear sun lounge with chairs
- DDEC Engine Monitors
- Hard Top with access to electronics
- Jacuzzi with cover
- Large Dining Table
- Crew escape hatch
- Maxwell 8000 hydraulic windlass
- 2 x Anchor system operated by same windlass
- Ship bell
- Storage Locker
- Fresh water wash down
- Extra Hydraulic Davit SEA LIFT 1500 pounds for 1 x tender + 1 x waverunner
- Jet Boat tender included (waverunner not included)
Pantry is entered from the main deck port side and leads to the sky lounge, down to the crew quarters or into the dining salon.
- Three station food lift
- Trash compactor
- Ice maker
- S/S Sink
- Sub Zero refrigerator
- Sub Zero freezer
- Full Line of GE MONOGRAM equipments
- Trash compactor
- Ice Maker
- Double sink
- 4 Burner electric stove
- Double ovens
- Wine locker
- Vee berth forward with 2 bunks
- Crew head & shower
- Upper and lower crew cabin
- Captain cabin with queen berth and head and shower
- (2) Two Maxwell 3500 line handling winches
- Seating for (12) twelve
- Port and starboard stairway lead down to the swim platform
- Removable S/S rails on the platform
- Engine room entry from the platform or main deck
- Hot water heater
- 4 x CRUISAIRS Chill water A/C system (4 x 60000 BTU)
- Chest Freezer
- Commercial Icemaker
- 2 x Watermaker (1200 GPD + 1800 GPD)
- Diving Air filling center BAUER 5000 psi with tanks
- 2 x ASEA transformer system for International Cruising Voltage
- Hydraulic Pasarelle Bezenzoni
- 8 x Underwater Lights controls
- Engine Room Sea Chests
- 2 x Detroit Diesel 16V92 of 1600 hp each with 500 hours since OVHL
- 2 x 65KW Northern Lights GenSets with 800 hours since OVHL
- Mimic Panel
- Triple Racors System
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
NOT TO BE SOLD TO US CITIZEN MEANWHILE THE VESSEL BE IN US WATERS.
Allied Marine is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Oceanika Brokerage & Marina, LLC..