Electronics and Navigational
- Two Murray Helm Chairs
- Fiberglass Molded Hard Top
- L-Shaped Settee to Port
- Cushions Aft on Hardtop
- Full Eisenglass Flybridge Enc
- AFT Camera and Video Monitor
- Satellite, DVD,and Computer link for Video Monitor
- Anchor Windlass Remote Control
- Raymarine VHF Radio
- Robertson AP 300 Autopilot
- JRC Color Fish Finder
- Datamarine SDX Knot log
- VHF Telephone, Radar GPS and TV
- ACR Searchlight with Remote Control
- Lunaire Marine Air Cond.(4 Units)
- 120 Volt Dinghy Davit
- Furuno 1931 48 NM Radar
- Datamarine Depth Finder
- Northstar 951xGPS
- Ritchie Power amp Compass
Descending four steps, and entering the vessel from the exterior aft deck you will find the beautifully and freshly decorated and ample main salon with one U-shaped deliciously comfortable sofa and two arm resting solid Gloster Teak wood chairs and a center wood crafted chest. Entertainment center located at the main salon, include a TV, multi-disk CD player, DVD Player, and IPod connector, along with its sound controls, to be distribute thought the entire vessel. Many DVD movies, magazines and games, are also located in the salon to be use at any time.
- U –Shaped Leather Sofa with Storage
- Chest Coffee Table
- 2 Teak Chairs with Cushions
- Wooden Blinds
- Vinyl Flooring
- Whirpool Stackble Washer
Forward of the Main Salon is located the kitchen and interior dinette area. To the port side, the granite countertops kitchen is equipped with a full size refrigerator and freezer with ice maker, electric range, microwave /convection oven, small bread oven, and dishwasher. To the starboard side, a four-person dinette with 110AC powerreceptacle and a modern “All-In-One” printer machine. Adjacent to the dinette area is the laundry closet, equipped with washer and dryer.
- Convertible Dinette
- Corian Countertops
- Stainless Steel Sink
- Three Burner Cooktop
- Sharp Carousel II Microwave Oven
- ISE Sink Garbage Disposal
- Frigidare Compact Dishwasher
- Whirpool Refrigerator/Freezer with Icemaker
The VIP Cabin is located in the forward part of the vessel, descending two steps from the kitchen/dinette area. This Cabin has a queen size custom shaped bed with independent reading lights, entertainment center volume control, two closets, and several drawers available. The VIP Cabin has an exclusive bathroom facility with head and enclosed shower stalls. The head also have available storage space and A/C power available. It is also equipped with all towels, storage spaces, and 110AC outlets for convenience.
- Located Forward
- Queen Island Bed
- Hanging Closet
- Ensuite Head with Mirrored Vanity and Ceiling Stall Shower
- Upper and Lower Beds,Located Starboard
- Ensuite Head with Mirrored Vanity and Ceiling Stall Shower.
- Forward to the master suite to the starboard side is the bunk bed cabin with an ample closet and several drawers. Independent volume control for the entertainment center volume is located along reading night-lights. The bathroom for this cabin is located right in front of it. It is also equipped with the head, independent enclosed shower, storage closet, and 110AC outlets.
The design of the Hatteras 53’ Hatteras Cockpit Motor Yacht provides an incredible amount of deck spaces. In the back of the vessel (Aft) is the convertible Aft Cabin. This broad aft deck area gives the opportunity to relax in comfort and dine under the stars, one of the true pleasures of this style of vacation. It is equipped with two full sized sofas, two Gloster Teak wood chairs, one convertible center teak wood table, corner teak wood table with reading lamp, small refrigerator with icemaker, and small sink. It may be used as an exterior fresh beach breeze deck, or it could be closed to be used as an interior climate controlled salon.
- Air Conditioned with Wing Doors
- 2 Rattan Sofas
- 2 Teak Chairs with Cushions
- Large Hi-Low Table with Wings
- Glass Sliding Windows to Port and Starboard
- Wet Bar with Sink and Storage
- Refrigerator with Icemaker
- BOSE Stereo Speakers
- Eisenglass Aft Curtain
- Novurania Rib with 30 hp.Yamaha Motor
- From the aft deck, guests have access to the interior Main Salon, forward deck, the helm bridge and the aft cockpit. Forward and top decks provide ample spaces to relax for a breath taking experience under the sun or the stars.
- At the very aft of the vessel, is the Open Cockpit. This space provides the guest the opportunity to access the swim platform with ease, and have access to the BBQ area. It is an ideal area to fish from, or to prepare the different water sport equipments like the Donut Tender Ride, water ski, body board, snorkeling or inflatable floating sunbath mats. It is also the ideal nightspot to see the sometimes, “aquarium like” view at night. This cockpit area is also equipped with a cold/hot water hand shower.
- Four Lee’s Cockpit Rod Holders
- Cockpit Coaming Pad
- Fresh Water Washdown
- Teak Boarding Steps
- Hand Held Shower
- Glendenning Shore Power Retractor
- Transom Door with gate
- Fiberglass Swim Platform with Boarding Ladder
- Gunwale Fender Track
- Dockside Telephone and cable TV System
- My Toy is equipped with a 12’ Novurania Rigid Bottom Inflatable dinghy with a 30 HP motor. With this tender, access to the white sand beaches, ski, and snorkeling area is just a small ride away. It could be used as a beach hopping tool. It is also equipped with all safety equipment.
- Bow Anchor Pulpit
- Bow rail Fender Racks
- Mach 110V a/c Fresh Water Pump and Backup
- 24 V. Galley Maid Watermaker
- Forward Dock Box and Lazarette Dock Box
- Depth and Speed Transducers
- Travel Freezer
- Vegetable Travel Crisper
- Spare Fortress FX 55 Anchor
- Spare Front Eisenglass
- Big Bay 9” Video Monitor
- Standard Horizon Depth Sounder
- Navtech Furuno 2000 Weather Satellite
- Docking Camera
- Naiad Stabilizer Roll-Control System
- Battery Parallel System
- Nautical Structures Davit
- Cradle for Tender
- Glendenning Engine Synchronzer VDO Rudder Angle Indicator
- Three Bilge High Water Alarms
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Allied Marine is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Yachting Experts, Inc.