Sleeps 6 in 3 staterooms, plus 2 staterooms that can be used for crew or guests.
Entering from stern, aft teak deck has forward-facing cushioned settee with sliding teak table in front. Forward to port is wet bar with under counter refrigerator and to starboard are circular stairs to the flybridge.
The full beam salon, with large windows on both sides, is accessed through sliding door. To port is sofa, 2 cushioned arm chairs and marble-topped coffee table. Aft to starboard is built-in desk with 46” flat-screen TV above, and stairs below accessing the engine room and 2 guest staterooms.
Forward is the dining area for 6 people with storage cabinets forward, port and starboard. Forward to starboard is access to side deck, and day head. Forward of day head is access to raised pilot house. Continuing forward to large country kitchen with dinette seating to port and storage cabinets, ice maker, wine cooler aft. There is a granite-topped center island with sink, oven, and freezer beneath. Forward to port is sink, dishwasher, microwave, cooktop, and oven. Built-in refrigerator is adjacent and is being replaced. Wood floor was replaced in 2022.
To starboard is companionway to 2 forward cabins below with 2 heads and stacked washer/dryer.
From stairs aft in salon, descend to twin guest staterooms with ensuite heads and engine room access.
Port and starboard carpeted (2021) guest staterooms are mirror images with walkaround queen-size berth, closet, ensuite head with stall shower and 24” flat-screen TVs.
Forward to port is access to side deck/bow and raised pilot house. Access to master stateroom is forward in salon.
Master stateroom features centerline king-size bed, 2 walk-in closets, drawer storage, bookshelves, and his and hers heads with large stall showers. There is a 40” flat-screen TV on wall.
Raised pilothouse helm has raised cushioned seating aft and cushioned centerline helm seat. There is access to flybridge.
Flybridge area includes davit with cover for dinghy (not included) a covered helm and cushioned seating area. There is a wet bar with ice maker behind helm seating area.
All cushions and covers on flybridge and aft deck were new in 2017.
- Edgestra wine cooler
- Uline icemaker
- GE dishwasher
- Hamilton Beach microwave oven
- Miele oven
- Subzero under counter freezer
- GE 4 burner cooktop
- GE oven
- CA Aliere vent hood
- 2 Insinkerator disposals
- LG 3-door refrigerator (2022)
- GE Trash Compactor (2022)
- Wood flooring replaced 2021
- Sony 46” Flat-Screen TV – Salon
- Samsung 32” Flat-Screen TV – Galley
- Sharp 26” Flat-Screen TV – Each guest Stateroom
- Sony 40” Flat-Screen TV – Master Stateroom
- JVC DVD Player – Master Stateroom
- Sharp 22” Flat-Screen TV – Bow crew Stateroom
- Haier 22” Flat-Screen TV – Crew Stateroom
- Yamaha sound AV receiver system with speakers throughout boat
- Denon DVD player – connected to speakers
- Whirlpool stacked washer and dryer in crew area
- Maytag heavy-duty stacked washer and dryer in guest room area
Electronics & Navigation – Lower Helm
- Garmin GPS MAR 7212
- Furuno 72 Mile Radar
- Link apparent wind
- Link speed log
- Furuno F1- 50 Multi
- Datamarine VHF
- Icom IC-M127 VHF
- HD Printer
- Roberston R- 135 Rudder Angle Indicator
- Robertson AP300X Auto-pilot
- 6” Danforth Compass
Electronics & Navigation – Upper Helm
- Furuno 72 mile Radar
- Standard horizon VHF
- Garmin GPS Map 6208
- Furuno F1- 50 Multi
- Robertson AP 300X Auto-Pilot
- 4” Ritchie Compass
- Robertson R135 Rudder Angle Indicator
Hull & Deck
- Stockless 250 lb. anchor with 220 feet chain, Ideal windlass with gypsy foot controls
- Marquipt boarding Sea Stairs
- Stainless steel u-shaped removable stanchons on transom and F/B Deck
- Sea-Safe emergency life raft
- Nautical structures 1500 lb. davit and cradle for dinghy
- Canvas covers for all exterior cushioned areas and teak tables (2019)
- Marquipt boarding ladder
- 5 blade nibral props
- Fenders and lines
- Twin Northern Lights 40 kw gensets with Starboard - 6189 hours and Port -5489 hours. Starboard genset armature replaced 2022.
- 2 battery chargers
- 120/240 volt AC, 12 Volt DC with cable master
- 8 batteries
- ACR Search light
- Bow, F/B fresh water washdown
- Aqua Air chilled water A/C System, 2 new units 2022
- Engine room fire suppression system
- ACR Epirb
- Naiad hydraulic bow thruster
- Naiad stabilizers
- 2014 FCI 1800 GPD water maker
- Racor fuel filters on each genset and main engine
- Port and starboard F/B station includes engine controls and bow thruster controls