Displacement: 44800 Engines
Total Power: 660 Tanks
Cruising Speed: 22
Max Speed: 25
Fuel: 924 Accommodations
Fresh Water: 110
The Owner/Master Cabin is situated forward with large double berth and ensuite head. There are two Guest Cabins port and starboard sharing a single bathroom and shower. The port cabin is a twin and the starboard is a double. Salon & Dining
There is a well equipped Galley with ample working and storage space incorporating a large fridge/freezer, microwave and electric hob.
Additionally, there is a small cabin adjoining the galley now converted to a ship's office.
All of the upholstery has been completely recovered with new white ultra suede material. All of the cabin trimming has been re-done and the mattresses have been re-covered. Navigation
The fly bridge contains full engine monitoring and navigation equipment plus VHF, auto pilot and depth sounder. Electrical
The Lower Helm has Simrad auto pilot, VHF, full engine monitoring, Garmin 2010 GPS and Chart plotter, Furuno Navnet 1833 Radar with GPS, Chart Plotter and Fish finder.
- Generator - 16 KW 110 V. 4 Cylinder Kubota. New (2011)
- Electrical systems - 12v/24v 110v /220v 60 Cycle
- Batteries - 5 Sets 2 X 24v main engine starting. 24v House Battery, 12v generator and 24v Bow thruster battery.
Fire & Safety Equipment
- Bow thrusters - Vetus Bow thruster 16024b. 24V.
- Props - 2 X 26in X 30in fitted with Spurs rope cutters
- Shafts - SS 2.25in fitted with new Deep Sea Seals.
- Steering - Vetus hydraulic twin station + electric pump for auto pilot.
- Electric anchor winch.
- Engine controls - ZF electronic with twin station operation.
- Air conditioning with reverse cycle heating and cooling.
- Black and grey water tanks to USCG requirements.
- New 6 gallon domestic calorifier heated from generator cooling system and 110v
- Ground tackle - SS CQR 30kg with adequate chain.
- Steering gear - Twin Vetus Hydraulic steering (flying bridge and lower helm) with electric hydraulic.
Additional Salesperson's Remarks
- Engine room and steering compartment containing generator has Haylon smothering fire suppression system.
- 6 hand held fire extinguishers.
- Fire fighting US CG approved certificate.
- Four electric bilge pumps with bilge alarm system, plus manual bilge pump.
- 10 approved life jackets.
NOT FOR SALE TO US RESIDENTS WHILE IN US WATERS! Exclusions
Owner's personal belongings. Owner's personal toys, including but not limited jet-skis, tenders, Sea Bobs, fishing & diving equipment. Disclaimer
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Allied Marine is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Atlantic Yacht & Ship, Inc..