HERE IS YOUR GO EVERYWHERE BOAT! THIS IS THE COASTAL CRUISER FROM ALASKA TO BAJA THAT YOU HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR!
This 5788 is truly an exceptional example of a generous 3 stateroom pilothouse perfect for exploring the Pacific Northwest waters and beyond!
RECENT SURVEY ON HAND - REPORTED AS "EXCELLENT TO BRISTOL" FOR YOUR INSPECTION WHEN YOU VIEW THIS BEAUTY.
The luxurious accommodations provide you with an open salon with exceptional entertainment systems, a fully equipped galley with a separate dining area, three staterooms with two heads, tons of storage everywhere, and the two helm stations feature state-of-the-art Raymarine navigational systems. Thousands have been spent on her in recent years on upgrades and service!
Powered with twin 610hp Man diesel engines with low hours and fuel tank capacity of 800 gallons, bow and stern thrusters, air conditioning and heat units, two generators, an inverter, a water maker, newer electronics, and an 11’ RIB dinghy, there is virtually nowhere you can’t go and enjoy every minute of your time on the water!
- Westmar 24v Bow thruster and SidePower 24v Stern thruster
- Spectra water maker
- CruisAir air conditioning / and reverse cycle heating (5 units) Recently Serviced
- Westerbeke 15kw generator in sound shield
- Koehler 10kw generator with less than 100 hours
- 4000w Xantrex inverter / 120amp charger
- Caribe 11' center console RIB dinghy with 50hp Honda outboard
- Lewmar electric windlass, operates at bow and both helm stations
- PYI dripless shaft seals, 3" SS shafts
- Dual Racor fuel filters, with switchover
- All Raymarine navigational electronics are upgraded and new in 2016 with e-series 12" Hybrid Touch Screens, Radar / GPS / Ploter / Depth & Auto Pilot
- Closed Circuit TV 12" flat screen monitor in pilothouse for engine room and backup cameras
- New (2016) VHF Radios - Standard Horizon Explorer w/ RAM3+ handheld extension at Pilothouse helm and Standard Horizon Matix AIS / GPS w RAM3+ Handheld extension and Standard Horizon HX280S Handheld
- KVH TracVision Satellite TV antenna
VESSEL IS CURRENTLY IN SHRINK WRAP IN ANACORTES AND CAN BE SHOWN UNDER SHRINK WRAP BY APPOINTMENT ONLY.