Layout and Accomodations
The comfortable interior of the Little Harbor 40 WhisperJet has a very large V berth forward, Dinette with seating to starboard, a line galley to port and special head layout with the WC to port and a seperate shower to starboard. There are three steps leading aft to the helm or Bridge deck.
BRIDGE DECK: Bridge Deck has an L shaped settee to port that doubles as the upper dinette, and also may be converted to a berth by using the shorter set of Zwaardvis posts. This arrangement also has a special seat-back allowing the navigator to comfortably sit at the forward end of the berth.
Forward is the Navigation desk with storage and lower kick area for comfort
To starboard there is a Stidd brand chair at the helm. This chair has controls to go up, down, forward. Aft is the Refrigerator that may also be used for seating.
The entire teak bridge deck lifts to allow access below for mechanical work performed
GALLEY, DINETTE, FORWARD V BERTH, HEAD.
HEAD: Unique to GINA, upon entering the yacht, there is a head to port with separate shower stall to starboard. Yet the head to port also has a shower, should there be two showering simultaneously.
SALON: The open interior layout has galley to port, dinette to starboard, large V berth forward. The interior is full of neat detailing showing that the builder cared greatly for the ultimate finished work of the product.
The Dinette has Blue UltraLeather upholstery with very thick, comfortable cushions, with drop down table. This table converts to a superbly comfortable berth.
The Galley is to port with refrigerator, cooktop with two burners, microwave oven, nice skanvik sink.
Antique white Herreshoff finish with varnished cherry trim and cabinetry.
Satin varnished teak and holly floor compliments the interior. There are shades for all the hatches via OceanAire, and shades for the Lewmar opening ports.
Excellent Ventilation. Excellent Lighting. Very well done.
- Varnish interior trim.
- Sky screens on hatches
- Teak and holly sole
- Flush panel storage doors. Tambour storage doors in Galley
- Roller-bearing drawer slides with Kroon flush positive latches
- Lewmar opening hatches with Ocean Air screens/blinds
- ABC fire extinguisher mounted behind companionway steps
- Electrical panel at companionway to port
- 12,000 BTU marine air conditioning system, NEW in 2018
- Five Interior dome lights
- Five Frigast stainless/chrome-plated lights
- Four Opening port lights
- NOTE: All lights have LED bulbs for cool touch and low power consumption, NEW in 2018
At the heart of the electrical system, the Little Harbor has shore power for AC systems, a 5kW Generator to offer Air Conditioning, heating, new 2018, and charging of batteries while at a mooring, and a full DC system, with an inverter for quiet AC power of low amperage loads. There is a Breaker panel to port of the companionway steps, generator remote control panel, inverter control panel and battery switches.
110-Volt AC System consists of:
- 125-volt 30-amp 60hz shore power with 50 ft. shore power cord.
- inverter/charger with remote Link type panel
- 5 kW Northern Lights Generator with integral sound shield, low hours.
- Four Series 27 deep-cycle house system batteries - new in 2018. Also, two isolated batteries for engine and generator operation
- Remote control battery combiner/insulator
- Two Engine alternators for charging of batteries
- On/Off battery switches for inverter, bow thruster, house circuits, parallel system and engine start
- ABYC standards electrical system.
- Pre-tinned wire
- Entire Air conditioning system replaced in 2018.
JetStick System and other guages
- Raymarine Autopilot. New 2015
- Raymarine Radar GPS/Charter plotter. NEW 2015 - Dual screen Hybrid touch system
- Raymarine Radar with antenna. 2015
- Raymarine Sea Temp depth speed. 2015
- ICOM M-402 VHF Radio.
- Fusion Stereo with Bluetooth NEW in 2017
- Azimuth electric 1000 digital compass.
- Fire Boy override switch.
- Remote windlass control.
- Cathode protection system
- New JetStick Control system by Tom Serrao at CONTROL ENGINEERING, NEW in 2018
- New Computer for control system NEW in 2018
- Teleflex hydraulic steering.
Hull and Deck
- Yanmar dual engine gauges and start panels.
- Flush mounted electronics. Installed new
- Bennett trim tab control switches.
- Bennett trim tab position deflection gauges.
- Single lever Morse Controls
- Fuel tank gauge
- Rudder angle indicator gauge.
- Linen coloured nonskid with oyster white gelcoat coloured deck and house
- Teak Decks in helm deck and cockpit
- Deep Navy Blue Hull, awlgrip-great condition
- White Boot
- Gold Cove Stripe
- Custom teak windshield frame
- Stainless steel bow rail
- Integral molded rub rail with stainless steel striker
- Beautifully Varnished Teak Cap rail
- Custom Hardtop
- Large Fiberglass Swim Platform with telescoping and folding Stainless Steel ladder
- Electrically operated opening center window
- Stainless steel exterior hand rails
- Stainless chocks, hausers, cleats
- Stainless chafing guards to protect varnish
- Lewmar Ocean Windlass - foot switches on deck and helm controls
- New Thru Hulls in 2018
ENGINES Twin Yanmar 6-Cylinder 440 diesels. One engine was NEW in 2017, not remanufactured, installed by Brewers Cove Haven. The Yanmar warranty for this engine is a transferable two year warranty and five year internal block warranty on internal parts.
The other engine was remanufactured by Yanmar and installed in 2013 in Irish Boat Shop in Michigan.
WATER JETS Twin Hamilton water jet propulsion system, completely serviced in summer 2018
- Wet exhaust system with transom through hull discharge
- Velvet Drive transmissions
- Teleflex hydraulic steering
- Vetus bow thruster for easy handling
- Racor fuel filters/separators to filter and centrifuge
- Bennett trim tab system with indicator gauges and helm controls
- Alarm systems: Low oil, high temp, low voltage, and water in fuel from Racor
- High water alarm
- FireBoy fire suppression system with controls at helm for extinguish fire
- Cathode protection system to prevent wasting of metals
Electric bridge deck lift with manual override allows easy access to engine area.
- Isolated engine mounts.
- WhisperJet custom sound insulation for superb quiet running of boat
- Enormous custom stainless steel helm deck hinge, custom installed at Irish boat shop in Harbor Springs Michigan. No other WhisperJet has one.
- Three Rule automatic bilge pumps.
- Groco Bronze raw water strainers.
- Flojet water pressure system.
- Shower sump pump.
- Bronze ball-valves and thru-hulls below water line.
- Labeled sea cocks.
- Fire Boy automatic fire control system.
- 6-gallon water heater - with heat exchanger heating or electric heat, NEW in 2018.
- 30-gallon holding tank with Tank Watch III gauge and Y-valve.
The Little Harbor 40 WhisperJet hull is Corecell Foam cored and built with knit, not woven, bi-directional E-glass with Kevlar hybrid hull along with Vinylester resin osmosis barrier. The Deck is Fibreglass with Corecell. A Lightweight carbon fibre composite grid system composed of stringers and laminated FRP main bulkheads makes her superbly strong yet light for speed and efficiency. A fiberglass bow sprit or pulpit with anchor roller allows for easy anchoring.
- Stainless bow rail with pennant flag socket and stainless welded running lights
- Finished teak exterior trim including toe rails, cabin ½ round trim, and cockpit combing
GINA has one piece of the puzzle that no WhisperJet has, an enormous piano hinge for the helm deck to avoid flexing of the deck fibreglass, creating a superbly, stable, strong helm deck. Disclaimer
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Allied Marine is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Davidson Yachts.