Hull and Deck
- Dark blue hull, awlgripped 2011; white boottop, black bottom, off white fiberglass decks and superstructure.
- Hull #40.
- Transom door and transom door frame Awlgripped to match hull.
- Off white fiberglass swim platform.
- Custom cradle for hard dinghy and kayak on salon top.
- All window and door frames off white powder-coated from factory same off white color as superstructure, not the usual black anodized finish.
- All windows and doors are highest quality Diamond Sea Glaze.
- Custom bi-folding screen door from cockpit into salon.
- Custom ladder from port side deck to salon top.
- Custom 4” diameter aluminum mast and boom (powder coated off white to match the boat) with electric motors on both, to raise and lower dinghy and kayaks.
- Mast designed to fold down when cruising under bridges, and is easily raised and lowered by one person using a pulley system on electric windlass.
- Mast and spreaders hold spreader lights, radar dome, antennas for VHF, TV, AM-FM radio, GPS and satellite, dual horn, radio, radar reflector, and 2 deck lights.
- Mast also houses anchor lights on both sides at the correct height to be seen by other boats.
- Special LED anchor lights have been installed with photoelectric switches.
- Extended hardtop, partially covering aft deck with dome lights.
- At bow, anchor platform houses two anchors and two rollers.
- Ideal vertical Capstan windlass is installed to feed both sides of a divided chain locker.
- Also, a water and mud dam was designed, for just aft of anchor platform, to make washing easier.
- 1 1/4” S/S bow and side rails to cockpit; S/S transom rail as well.
- Two Bomar 16” deck hatches and screens at forward cabin and pilothouse roof.
- Diamond Sea Glaze salon windows slide open; also, port and starboard Diamond Sea Glaze pilothouse doors, providing excellent ventilation.
- Cockpit storage box with drain; also cockpit LPG “Trident” locker for two 10 lb aluminum LPG tanks.
- Lazarette storage hatch for further storage.
- Cockpit hot and cold shower.
- Trim ballast 500 lbs, aft to starboard.
- S/S deck hardware, S/S large cleats and S/S Sampson post at bow.
Fuel: 500 gallons in two aluminum tanks.
Water: 200 gallons in aluminum tank.
Holding: 45 gallons. Engines/Mechanical
- Single Cummins 6CTA8.3M3, 450 hp diesel, 6 cylinder, FWC.
- Cruising speed: 9 knots @ 1500 RPM; 13 knots @ 2200 RPM.
- Maximum speed: 15-16 knots @ 2500/2600 RPM>
- Dual Racor fuel filters with vacuum gauges.
- Twin Disc MG 507-5A 2.47:1 reduction gear.
- 2” S/S shaft with PSS dripless shaft seal.
- Michigan 4 blade 28” x 30” LH prop; line cutters on shaft.
- Sidepower 8 hp Bow Thruster.
- 3 zone Marine Air air conditioning/reverse cycle heat.
- Twin Disc Power EC-200 Commander throttle controls, single lever.
- 2012 new Teleflex Seastar hydraulic wheel steering.
- Automatic Fireboy in engine room.
- Tank Tender gauges for fuel and water tanks.
- Tank Watch gauge for holding tank.
- Walker airsep on Cummins engine.
- Onan 12kw quiet generator; Racor fuel filter for generator, 1-12V generator battery.
- 12V DC & 110V AC electrical systems.
- Bass AC-DC circuit breaker panels.
- 50 amp Marinco service with shore cord.
- Batteries- 2-4D 12V starting batteries; 6 AGM house batteries-6V wired in series.
- Three high water alarms/bilge pumps; emergency bilge pumps, forward and engine room.
- 12V macerator to discharge holding tank.
- Xantrex 40 amp battery charger.
- SuperMax 17 anchor, 50 lb.
- CQR-type 35 lb anchor.
- Life sling with hoisting tackle and line.
- Orange lifering.
- S/S Magma BBQ grill.
- Two deck lights on mast.
- Boathook, life jackets, fire extinguishers.
- Dual arm windshield wipers with defrosters, and washers.
- Oil changing pump in engine room.
- Washdown pump at bow.
- Splendide 2100 combination washer-dryer.
- Isotherm 12 gallon hot water heater.
- All interior joinery is satin varnished teak
- From cockpit, one steps into main cabin with hanging locker to port, VHF radio above and salon A/C under.
- Starboard side has L-shaped settee and teak and holly pedestal dining table to starboard. Beneath the dining table is a large hatch which accesses the engine room.
- Forward of the L-settee is a custom cabinet with four drawers and storage locker.
- All upholstery is an attractive blue ultrasuede, and all countertops in the salon are custom blue Corian. There are curtains throughout the salon, and beige carpeting.
- Next to port in the forward end of the salon is a generous-sized U-shaped galley.
- Double S/S sinks with single Grohe faucet control.
- Force 10 three burner LPG stove with oven.
- Nova Kool freezer on bottom and refrigerator with matching teak door above.
- Numerous lockers and cabinets.
- Blue Corian countertops.
- From salon and down several steps to port is the guest stateroom/office.
- This is quite an innovative floor plan to offer privacy to your guests, as the owner’s stateroom is accessed only from the pilothouse.
- In lieu of one double berth, there is a large desk with drawers, bookcases, and a settee berth which converts easily to an upper and lower berth.
- There is also a cedar-lined hanging locker, and beige carpet.
- Opposite the guest stateroom and to starboard is a laundry center with a combo washer-dryer.
- Also, nearby is the guest head with fresh water Vacuflush W.C., full mirror, sink and shower.
- Down a spiral stairway from the pilothouse is the owner’s cabin with a queen sized, walkaround berth with custom 7” Tempurpedic-type mattress, and custom teak storage lockers outboard, his and hers cedar-lined hanging lockers, large drawers under, and reading lights.
- Next is the ensuite head to port with Vacuflush W.C., large mirror, sink, linen locker, storage locker, and stall shower with door.
- Beige carpeting throughout
- Raymarine RL70C color radar.
- Raytheon wind speed and speedometer.
- Echopilot forward facing sonar and depthsounder.
- Simrad AP22 autopilot with joystick controls.
- Garmin GPS 152 plotter.
- Cable TV/phone shore connections.
- ACR EPIRB (battery expired).
- Ritchie 5” compass.
- Globestar telephone.
- ICS Nav 6 Navtex – weather station for offshore work.
- Two ICOM VHF radios, with main in salon and remote in the pilothouse.
- Clarion AM-FM-Cassette-CD player, 2 Bose speakers in the pilothouse, 2 more in salon.
PATRICIA LANE is a highly factory customized 42' Nordic Trawler, 2002, Awlgripped Navy blue in 2011, and equipped with all the amenities for long range cruising. All customization was done at the factory except for the mast and boom which was done at Billings Diesel & Marine. She has cruised the Bahamas and The "Loop". Her single Cummins 450 hp diesel (only 1100 hours) allows for economical cruising, but when needed the vessel can achieve 13-14 knots comfortably with max speeds of 15-16 knots.
Notable features include an 8hp Sidepower Both Thruster, more attractive Diamond Seaglaze salon portlights, powder-coated to match the trunk cabin sides, unlike the standard black anodized framed portlights; a heavy duty windlass was installed which feeds both anchors and both sides of the divided chain locker.
The fake smoke stack was removed allowing more space for a custom dinghy and kayak rack with electric motors to handle launching of both. Also, the mast is designed to fold down easily by one person for traveling under bridges.
A full complement of electronics include a Simrad AP22 with joystick, Globalstar Sat telephone, Raymarine RL70C Radar-GPS Plotter, Garmin GPS 152 plotter, offshore ICS Navtex weather, Echopilot for forward facing Sonar and an aft-facing camera.
Other features include Vacuflush heads, Splendide 2100 washer-dryer, custom 7" queen berth mattress in master cabin, Onan quiet generator , 3 zone air conditioning/heat, and much more. Disclaimer
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Allied Marine is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Zimmerman Marine.