No expense was spared and is loaded with upgrades including Cat 3406 E 800 HP engines, a custom hardtop and full Barrett Enclosure canvas on flybridge and cockpit. An Alaska veteran, "Companion Ship" is totally equipped for cruising. Everything is included - dishes, crystal, cruising guides and charts, and much much more.
Recent upgrades include:
- New Coastal Explorer Nav Software
- ComNav Class A AIS Transponder
- 2 Icom 604 VHF w/AIS DSC GPS Hailer
- Icom 5KW Radar
- 2 Icom UHF Handhelds with mic
- KVH Gyro Stabilized Sat Com 20 System Fleet Com
- SEA TEL Gyro Stabilized HD DISH Network TV System
- Spare Fortress Anchor and Rode
- Auto Battery Watering System.
The boat was recently hauled at Philbrook's Shipyard and had Trinidad SR paint applied, as well as Prop Speed on the wheels, new shaft seals with dripless couplings installed and new shaft seals installed on the Wesmar stabilizers. She is a beautiful West Bay SonShip 58' and is ready to go cruising!
THE SLIP ON J DOCK IN ROCHE HARBOR IS TRANSFERABLE WITH THE PURCHASE OF THE BOAT.
Check out our informative and detailed video for "Companionship" on YouTube