Exterior & Interior Accommodations
Carver's Voyager Pilothouse Series combines the serious all-weather cruising capabilities of a pilothouse motoryacht with delightful entertaining and living areas. Not only spacious, but thoughfully designed, the 570 Voyager provides an abundance of comfort and versatility.
The 570 Voyager features and expansive flybridge and "NADIA" includes the optional full flybridge hardtop, providing outstanding shelter for the comfortable cruising accommodations up top. The bridgedeck is accessed either from the pilothouse itself, or via a stairway from the cockpit.
An impressively designed console includes Volvo electronic controls, a sporty gauge cluster and repeating electonics for full navigational capabilities, with a comfortable swivel captain's seat at the wheel. A double-wide companion seat is just aft of the captain's seat and will swivel to face aft when desired, then joining with the wrap-around portside lounge to form a generous seating group.
To starboard, find a wet bar with storage and Jenn-Air grill.
The elongated bridge also accommodates an electic davit and tender, fully aft of the seating area.
SALON & PILOTHOUSE LEVEL
The salon is entered via a stainless steel slider from the cockpit and the pilothouse is also accessible through a starboard deck door.
Enter the salon aft and you will be warmed by the soft cherry finish, highlighted with granite countertops and attractive blinds and accent pillows.
The portside of the salon features the video center and a plush sofa. Opposite, to starboard, find an elongated L-shaped lounge, with built-in incliners and hi-lo table. The galley is forward and open to the salon, with ample cabinet space, under-counter side-by-side fridge & freezer, hardwood floor and granite tops.
Just a few steps rise to the pilothouse, a nearly-space-age environment well-suited to commanding the cruise under any conditions. A black leather captain's chair includes built-in joystick for the Raymarine autopilot and affords easy reach for the overhead electronics console and all controls. The captain is flanked by another wrap-around lounge and the bridge stairway is aft of the captain's chair.
The stateroom level is accessed by a starboard companionway descending forward from the pilothouse.
The guest/day head is at the base of those steps, to starboard and includes a spacious stall shower, head & vanity, with access either from the companionway or the guest stateroom, forward. The guest bunkroom is opposite the head, to port, with adult-sized bunks, hanging locker & nightstand.
The forward VIP suite includes dual hanging lockers, queen island berth with innerspring mattress and built-in TV-VCR.
The master suite is aft from the companionway and is, in every sense, ultimately luxurious. This suite also includes a queen island berth with innerspring mattress, with his & hers nightstands to each side. You will enjoy the abundance of open floorspace and headroom, plus three cedar-lined hanging lockers and a five-drawer dresser.
As is the entire interior, the master suite is stunningly decored with reach cherry, granite tops, well-placed accent lighting and mirrors.
Opposite the master berth, just one step up from floor level, is a uniquely designed vanity area, with enclosed head to one side and tub & shower to the other. One stateroom storage compartment also houses the Malber washer & dryer units.
Galley, Head & Systems
- AIR CONDITIONING W/ REVERSE CYCLE HEAT, 4 UNITS
- PASSIVE FRESH AIR SYSTEM
- SALON DRAPES, AFT
- COORDINATED CHERRY-FINISH SALON BLINDS
- 2 - SNACK BAR STOOLS
- FORWARD CABIN DECK VENT HATCH (VIP SUITE)
- TV ANTENNA & CABLE INLET
SALON AUDIO & VIDEO:
- HARMAN KARDON AVR 320 TUNER-AMP W/ 5-DISC DVD-CD CHANGER
- BOSE SURROUND SOUND
- PANASONIC TV WITH PANASONIC VHS
STATEROOM AUDIO & VIDEO:
- PANASONIC 13" TV/VHS VIP SUITE
- PANASONIC 19" TV W/ VHS, MASTER
- PANASONIC AM-FM-CASSETTE W/ 5-DISC CHANGER, MASTER
Electronics & Accessories
- PRINCESS 3-BURNER ELECTRIC STOVE
- PRINCESS ELECTRIC OVEN
- SHARP CAROUSEL CONVECTION MICROWAVE
- SIDE-BY-SIDE UNDER-COUNTER REFRIGERATOR & FREEZER
- GALLEY EXHAUST VENT
- BLACK & DECKER SPACEMAKER COFFEEMAKER
- JENN-AIR GRILL, BRIDGE
- WET BAR W/ NORCOLD DUAL VOLTAGE-REFRIGERATOR, BRIDGE
- WATER TANK LEVEL MONITOR
- SHORE WATER INLET
- 20G. HOT WATER HEATER
- VACU-FLUSH HEADS W/ 2 -REMOTE HOLDING TANKS
- HOLDING TANK LEVEL MONITORS
- STALL SHOWERS, BOTH HEADS
- SWIMMERS' SHOWER AFT
- MALBER WASHER
- MALBER DRYER
- VIDEO MONITOR, AFT DOCKING AREA, FROM PILOTHOUSE
- RAYMARINE VHFS W/ HANDSETS, UPPER & LOWER STATIONS
- RAYMARINE TRIDATA DEPTH-SPEED-LOG, UPPER & LOWER STATIONS
- 2 - RITCHIE COMPASSES
- RAYMARINE R80 RADAR, LOWER
- RAYMARINE RL70C RADAR REPEATER, BRIDGE
- RAYMARINE 620 PLOTTER
- RAYMARINE AP 650 AUTOPILOT W/ BRIDGE REMOTE & PILOTHOUSE JOYSTICK
- VOLVO ELECTRONIC CONTROLS AND SYNCHRONIZER
- BOW THRUSTER
- COCKPIT CONTROLS
- REMOTE SPOTLIGHT
- RUDDER ANGLE INDICATOR
- TRIM TABS
- 3 - WINDSHIELD WIPERS
- KENWOOD AM-FM-CD, BRIDGE
Deck, Mooring Gear & Additional Equipment
- 50 AMP 125/250 SHORE POWER
- GLENDENNING CABLEMASTER W/ CORD
- CHARLES ISOBOOST TRANSFORMER
- CHARLES IQ2600 12V INVERTER/CHARGER
- CHARLES 20 AMP CHARGER, ENGINES & GEN
- CHARLES 24V CHARGER, BOW THRUSTER
- 9 BATTERIES W/ SWITCHES
- ONAN GENSET
- LARGE SWIM PLATFORM W/ BOARDING LADDER & TRANSOM STORAGE ACCESS
- TRANSOM DOOR
- COCKPIT BENCH SEAT W/ STORAGE
- ANCHOR ROLLER
- ANCHOR LOCKER W/ WASHDOWN
- MAXWELL WINDLASS
- GALVANIZED PLOW ANCHOR W/ CHAIN
- FORWARD FENDER LOCKERS, 4 - FENDERS
- DOCK LINES, RING BUOY
- LIFE JACKETS, FLARE KIT
- FRESH WATER & RAW WATER WASHDOWNS, AFT
- FLYBRIDGE HARDTOP W/ ENCLOSURE
- BRIDGE & COCKPIT CARPET
- FOREDECK SUN LOUNGE PAD
- DRIPLESS SHAFT LOGS
- ENGINE ROOM LIGHTING
- OIL CHANGE SYSTEM, ENGINES & GENSET
- AFT DOCKING LIGHTS
- ELECTRIC DAVIT
Pier 33 offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. (TC)
Allied Marine is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Pier 33.