Lobster boat by Provincial
This unique boat is designed and built on Prince Edward Island and modelled in the Lobster Boat style, making it a great boat for chasing Tuna off the west coast of Vancouver Island, long range cruising or a dive boat.
Whatever the adventure this vessel will take you there!
This beauty was designed and constructed by Provincial Boat and Marine Ltd., in 2003.
- LOA – 45 ft.
- Beam – 13 ft.
- Draft – 4 ft`
- Displacement – 26,500 lb.
- Hull Type – Full Displacement – fiberglass
- Engine – Cummins Diesel, single inboard – 480 hp.
- Engine Hours – 1850
- Cruising Speed – 9 – 14 kts, maximum speed 17 kts.
- Fuel Capacity – 600 gallons
- Fresh Water Capacity – 250 gallons
- Master`s quarters forward with centerline berth
- Guest cabin with over under berths
- Spacious head with large shower stall, head and vanity
- Large salon and galley area and helm station
- Galley – Nova Cool Refrigerator with Freezer, Raritan Ice Maker, Tasco 3 burner stove and oven, Seagull water purification and Samsun Microwave with inverter
- Custom cupboards and counters throughout
- Heavy ocean design with high sheer line, bow flare and broad beam
- Large foredeck with oversized hatch
- Stainless steel bow pulpit and grab rails
- Bow and Stern thrusters
- Oversized stern platform with 30 inch door
- Heater Craft engine heater and window defrost system
- Large aft cockpit with easy access to fly bridge
- Winslow 6 person valise super light Offshore life raft
- 11 ft 6 in Highfield dinghy with aluminum hull on Seawise hydraulic lift
- 15 hp – two stroke Yamaha outboard
- St Croix Crane for lifting to upper deck
- Flybridge – Helm seat and companion seat with L-shaped settee for 6
Kobelt Throttle Control
Kobelt Throttle Control Slave
Raymarine R 80C Colour Chartplotter
Standard Horizon VHF Radio
Raymarine RL 80C Chartplotter
Simrad AP11 Autopilot
Simrad AP11 Autopilot Slave
Ritchie DNP 200 Compass
Ritchie HB 70 Compass
Fusion Stereo iPod Radio
Fusion remote with speakers
Bow and Stern Thruster controls
Bow and Stern Thruster control
- Twin Disc Transmission with Quick Shift and trolling valve
- Bow and Stern Thrusters
- Number of Fuel tanks: 2
- Fuel transfer pump which can be used to polish fuel
- Seaward 10 gal water heater – stainless steel
- Heavy duty electrical 12 V DC-110V AC system with two alternators capable of serving house and starting banks of AGM batteries. Separate circuits for generator, shore power and inverter. All wiring is marine grade tinned copper.
- Northern Lights 10 KW diesel generator
- Power Tech Alternator
- Xantrex Inverter with remote control panel
- Batteries – House 3 AGM`s and 2 starter batteries
Full details available upon request.
Marine Surveyor - Overall vessel rating – ``Well above average``
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Allied Marine is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Yacht BC Yacht Sales.