The Sea Ray 480 Sedan Bridge features twin, 615-horsepower Cummins QSM-11 engines. The interior of the boat includes three private staterooms, two full heads, two entertainment centers, and sleeping accommodations for many people.
Engine Room, Engines and Machinery
Overview: Engine room and lazzarette are accessed through a large 3'x4' locking hatch located center of the cockpit. A flush mounted latch and gas springs provide ease of operation. Looking aft provides inspection and access of transom mounted features and rudders. Generator, batteries, air conditioning and water tanks are all in close proximity for easy maintenance. Forward of the hatch opening is the engine room with good access between both engines, ample 120V fluorescent lighting provides easy visual inspection of engines and systems.
- Twin Cummins QSM-11 615 HP
- 975 Original Hours , 1000 hour service completed 5/15
- ZF 325-1A Marine Gears 1.7:1
- Aquamet 17 2 1/4" Shafting
- PSS new generation Dripless Shaft Seals
- Onan 13.5 KW Generator with Soundshield - 1350 Original Hours, fully serviced
- 3-Cruisair Reverse Cycle Marine Air Conditioning Units (Bridge, Cabin, Salon), new generation , recently replaced
- Trim Tabs
- Spare Props
- Fuel Capacity: 510 Gallons in 2 Aluminum Tanks
- Water Capacity: 140 gallons
- Waste Capacity: 68 Gallons
Hull and Deck
Overview: The Sedan Bridge allows for quick and easy transit from bow to stern with almost full length stainless steel rails, ample width gunwales and molded fiberglass cockpit steps. A transom door provides easy access to the swim platform and molded fiberglass steps again provide easy access to the bridge. Deck surfaces are molded non-skid and all deck hardware is high grade stainless steel. True to form with Sea Ray, their thoughtful engineering is evident throughout from the DC panel located under the bridge steps, hydraulically actuated swim platform, fresh water cockpit shower, cable-master shore power system and transom storage.
- Anchor Windlass (all chain)
- Anchor Locker
- Stainless Steel Anchor Chute
- Window Shades for front windows
- Bow Thruster
- Power Assist Steering
- Cushioned Bow Sun Pad
- Transom Width Hydraulic Swim Platform with Retractable Swim Ladder and Personal Watercraft Chalks , and 10.5 rib with 20hp honda (2104 - less than hrs)
- Transom Door
- Cockpit Seating with Storage
- Transom Locker for Fenders, Ropes & Equipment
- Glendinnig Cable Master Power Assist Shore-Power Cord - 50 Amp
- Courtesy Lighting
- 4 Rod Holders
- Bridge Access Hatch
- Sliding Doors for Salon Access
- Twin Euro Styled Helm Chairs with armrests, thigh bolsters and vertical adjustment.
- Dedicated bridge air conditioning and heating
- Wet bar with sink, faucet and refrigerator
- Forward helm seating with storage
- Removable bridge carpet
- Drink holders
- Fiberglass hardtop with air vent
- Full custom bridge enclosure with zippered window panels
- Bridge access hatch
- Stainless steel hand rail and back rail
- Overhead courtesy lighting
- Helm windshield
- Morse single lever engine controls
Electronics and Navigation
- ACR remote controlled spotlight
- Raymarine ST-7001 Auto-Pilot
- RL-80C 10" Chartplotter, GPS, Color Sounder and 4KW open array Radar
- Garmin 7212 Chartplotter , GPS New !
- DSS Saterllite TV Antenna
- New Fusion 1600 Watt sound system with sub-woofer, bluetooth and new Fusion speakers all around. Flybridge and aft deck.
Salon & Galley
Entering through the sliding salon doors, you are greeted with a warm, pleasant and well appointed salon with full length sofa to port twin wrap-around cocktail chairs to starboard surrounded by satin finished cherry wood cabinetry and plush carpet protected by custom runners. AC electrical panel is located to starboard inside its' own cabinet beneath a raised 32' flat screen TV viewable to all. Also beneath the TV is the recessed entertainment center with Direct TV and stereo equipment. A raised dinette capable of seating 6 is to port across form the spacious galley with corian counter tops, stove top, microwave, automated beverage dispenser and loads of storage! Side by side refridgerator/ freezer complete this very well appointed galley.
- Corian counter tops
- Large sink
- Abundant matched cherry wood drawers and cabinetry with push button pulls
- Sub- Zero refrigeration
- Princess 3-burner cook top with anti-slide rail
- Microwave/convection oven inside its' own cabinet
- Liquor locker with Side Bar automated dispenser
- Trash receptacle in cabinet with counter top trash chute
- Teak and holly galley sole
- Custom fitted, removable and washable canvas carpet runners
- High quality plush carpet throughout
- Leather sofa that has electrically actuated slide-out bed and cocktail chairs
- AM/FM/CD Stereo with 6 disc changer
- Spacious dinette table with wrap-around seating for up to 6, storage beneath.
- Central vacuum system
Accommodations - Master Stateroom
- Island queen berth with storage beneath.
- Custom coordinated custom bed covering and pillows.
- Port and starboard cedar lined hanging closets with full length mirrored doors
- LED lighting
- Entertainment center-13" TV/VCR
- Private access to Master head with corian counter and twin vanity, vacuflush head, glass enclosure to full stand-up shower with fixed or handheld shower fixture.
Accommodations - VIP Guest Stateroom
- Private guest stateroom to port with full size Queen berth
- Custom coordinated bed and pillow coverings
- Cedar lined hanging closet with mirrors
- Entertainment center- 13' TV/VCR
- Storage beneath berth with gas spring assist opening
- LED lighting
- Private access to guest head with vanity, vacuflush head and full stand-up shower.
Accommodations - Guest Stateroom
- Private starboard side stateroom featuring L-shaped that converts to twin berth
- Custom bed covering
- Storage beneath
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Allied Marine is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Dave D'Onofrio Yacht Sales LLC.