Built to Rina Class A, the Pershing 50 is lot more than a fast flat-water flyer. That building standard, which covers such things as the hull design, construction and stability, machinery and systems, materials and welding, plumbing and electrical systems, produces a light but strong ocean-going boat.
As touched on, the Pershing 50 has a very generous interior for a boat built for speed. The deep-vee hull is indeed deep, leading to good headroom and three cabins with two heads. All the high-gloss cherrywood joinery is grain-matched, with Italian fabrics, stainless-steel galley appliances, and opening ports and air-con.
- High speed and great handling
- Superb engineering
- Looks that wow!
- Excellent finish and attention to detail
- Italian design with practicality
- Push button sunroof, passerelle, seats and table
- All-weather cruiser
- Generous three cabins and two heads
- Lofty headroom throughout