The interior of the Vicem 58 Classic is finished in satin varnished mahogany with varnished mahogany flooring and ebony inlay. Custom carpeting, upholstery and window treatments are found throughout. Three zones of reverse cycle heat and air conditioning and several opening ports and overhead hatches provide ample light and ventilation.
Custom designed, galley down, two cabin, two head interior plan which is configured as follows, starting forward:
Owners stateroom with island double bed with shelving outboard and lockers, cabinets and storage below. Large hanging lockers are aft on port and starboard with a chest of drawers also found on starboard. There is a flat panel television located on the
starboard bulkhead with associated audio/video equipment in an adjacent cabinet. The owners head is aft on port and features glass enclosed shower, Vacuflush type marine toilet, stainless steel sink with Corian counter tops and abundant storage in lockers.
Light and ventilation is provided by stainless steel opening ports and large overhead opening hatches.
Going aft on starboard is the guest cabin featuring fore and aft twin bunks with storage below in lockers and drawers, shelving outboard and a hanging locker forward on starboard. There is a flat panel television mounted to starboard, forward.
The guest head is forward of the cabin and consists of glass enclosed shower, stainless steel sink with Corian counter tops, storage in lockers and opening ports and overhead hatches for light and ventilation.
Opposite on port is the huge U-shaped galley equipped with Gaggenau 4 burner cooktop with oven, Bosch Microwave/convection
oven, Sub-Zero front opening refrigerator and twin Sub-Zero freezer drawers. Excellent storage is found in many cabinets, lockers
and drawers. A large overhead opening hatch and two opening ports provide light and ventilation.
Up four steps going aft is the main salon which features the helm station with double wide helm seat on starboard and a chart table/breakfast table with custom mahogany/leather chairs opposite on port. Going aft on starboard is the settee with custom Hi-Lo mahogany table. Opposite on port is the entertainment center with two barrel chairs, recessed and electrically raised flat panel television with Bose 321 entertainment system, KVH Satellite system, Direct TV and a custom wet bar with beverage dispenser, sink and ice tray.
Going aft is the huge cockpit with L-settee on port with storage below, weighted Hi-Lo table and transom door on starboard which leads to the custom, oversized swim platform with ladder. A new dinghy davit system was added in late 2015. Forward and Mechanical
starboard in the cockpit is a varnished equipment cabinet which includes refrigerator with freezer, ice maker and electric cooktop.
Twin MAN 1050 H.P. engines provide cruising speeds in the 25 to 26 knot range with a top speed of 31 knots. The engines have been professionally maintained since new.
Two Northern Lights generators provide ships power while away from the dock and are both located in the engine room in sound proof boxes. The 5kw genset has 297 hours(9/26/17) of use and the 16kw genset has 924 hours(9/26/17)
The engine room is exceptionally clean and provides ample room for service and maintenance.
- Engines: Twin Man D-2848 LE 403 1050 hp diesel engines
- Propellers & Shafts: Twin 4 bladed nibral on 3-1/8" A22 stainless steel shafts
- 15 Kw Northern Lights Generator
- Ventilation: Natural side vents and DC electric blowers
- Bowthruster: Sidepower
- Sternthruster: Sidepower
- Bosch Axxis washer and dryer
On board power is provided by banks of 12 volt and 24 volt DC batteries and 50 amp 220 and 110 volt AC by via shore power
connection or Northern Lights generators, 16 kw or 5 kw.
- Alternators: OEM 200 amps
- Batteries: 6 8D maintenance free house
- 2 8D maintenance free port/starboard engine
- Circuit Protection: Thermo magnetic circuit breakers & fuses
- Glendenning Cablemaster with 50' of cable 50amp
- 12 volt, 24 volt and 110, 220 volt breaker panels
- Automatic battery charger
- 12 volt and 110 volt outlets throughout
- 12 volt and 110 volt lighting throughout
- Refrigeration: Sub Zero 120 volt 249RP
- Sub Zero 700BR
- Raritan Icerette Icemaker
- 12 volt cockpit refrigerator
- Microwave: Bosch Innowave
- Stove: 4 burner Gaggeneau glass cooktop
- Oven: Gaggeneau
- Stereo: Bose 321 surround sound am/fm/cd
- TV: 19" Sharp Aquos flat panel on electric lift salon
- 15" flat panel guest cabin
- 15" flat panel master stateroom
- KVH Satellite
- Direct TV
- Garmin GPS Map 7215 at Chart table/Nav center
- Garmin GPS Map 7212
- Garmin GPS10 VHF
- B & G HS 2000 speed, depth
- New Simrad Chart Plotter (12VE02) with forward depth sonar
- Simrad AP 20 Autopilot
- ICOM M602
- KVH Satellite
- Direct TV
- ACR Spotlight/Floodlight
- Garmin GPSmap 7212 MFD - helm
- Garmin GPSMAP 7215 MFD co-pilot seat
- Radars: Garmin GPSmap 7212 MFD
- Simrad GPS/fwd depth Model #12VEO2 New 2016
- Fathometer: B&G HS2000
- VHF Radio: Icom M-602 DSC
- Compass: Ritchie 3"
- Hull: FRP over cold molded mahogany laminated planking
- Bulkheads: Tabbed Marine Plywood
- Thru-hulls: Bronze above and below the waterline
- Rudders: Bronze balanced
- Decks: FRP Cored with end grain balsa
- Cabin: FRP
Flag Blue hull with white boot stripe and red bottom paint. Teak decking in cockpit and side decks and foredeck, all in excellent condition. Stainless steel bow rail and custom extended side rails with a stainless steel bow roller and stainless plow anchor with chain rode and windlass. Foredeck and cabin top are finished in off white Awlgrip with non-skid.
- Anchors: 60# Polished stainless steel plow to 250 feet of 7/16 galvanized all chain rode
- Windlass: Lofrans Team 24 volt windlass with bow wired control & helm rocker switch
- Custom spray rails
- Side Power bow thruster
- Side Power stern thruster
- Underwater lighting
- Life raft
- Windshield wipers with washer
- Flagstaff and flag
- Dock lines
- Trim tabs
- ACR Spotlight/Floodlight
- Fireboy system
- Bilge Pumps: 3 Rule 2000 bilge pumps with auto float switches
1 Rule 3700 bilge pump with auto float switch in aft bilge
2 Engine intake crash pump diverters
- High Water Alarm
- Size I ABC in port forward salon
- Size I ABC in starboard guest cabin hanging locker
- Size I ABC in galley locker
- Size I ABC in helm locker
- Fireboy fixed FE-241 automatic engine space extinguisher
- Zodiac Offshore 6 Person Liferaft
- PFDs: 4 Type I offshore adult PFD
- Type IV lifering
- Horn: Twin trumpet compressed air
- First aid kit
- Oil Placard
- MARPOL Trash Placard
- Marine Sanitation Device: Type III MSD
All speeds, measurements, capacities, consumptions, etc. may be approximate or estimated. Specifications provided for information only. Data was obtained from sources believed to be reliable and is not guaranteed by owner or brokers. Buyer assumes the responsibility to ascertain the correctness of all data contained herein and otherwise provided and must instruct his agent and surveyors to confirm all details for accuracy prior to purchase. Subject to prior sale, price and inventory change, or withdrawal from market without notice.
Allied Marine is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Lyman-Morse Yacht Brokerage.