New Updates and Service
NEW PRICE - PRICE DROP OVER 10K
Owner Has Removed All Personal Belongings From Vessel.
Time on market not an issue. View boat for value.
The Barnett custom "Barracuda" game fishing power catamaran is a welded aluminum twin hull blue water catamaran. Constructed with longitudinal and transverse welded aluminum frames over solid aluminum plating. The spacious layout, both topside and below affords the best of all worlds for navigation, recreation, fishing and entertaining. The custom build hails from New Zealand with a bloodline that stretches to Costa Rica. The current owner has circumnavigated and looped the vessel with his family and is ready to venture into another chapter of life. The travel capabilities of this power cat will provide many remarkable options. The ability to beach the vessel for access and or maintenance make her design very practical & desirable. The welded stainless steel plumbing found in the engine compartment is remarkable and a testament to this vessels quality. Take a look at some of her features:
- Twin John Deere 6081AFM / 375 HP power
- New Bottom Coat 3-part Pettit Eco- 5/19 & Propspeed
- New Underwater Lights - 9/18
- Closed Fresh Water Cooled with Heat Exchanger
- New Paint Cockpit & Stern (Bennett Brothers Yachts 2017)
- Kohler 9kw Generator
- Dual Station Hydraulic Steering
- Nogva Variable Pitch Propellers
- 4 Mermaid Reverse Cycle Units / 1 new 2017
- Two Pro Water makers 500gpd / 150gpd
- Significant Inventory of Spare Equipment / Parts / Filters (Prep for travel)
- 8 New House Batteries (2017), 2 Engine start / Generator Batteries (7/18)
- 12 Volt DC Ship System / Two Victron inverter / Chargers 1600 Watt / 70 Amp with two engine alternators with Smart regulators
- Solar Panels with Voltage Regulation 10 amps per hr.
- 1500 gal Fuel Capacity / Aluminum Tanks
- 200 gal Fresh Water - Plastic Tank / 40 gal Blackwater
- Quality overbuilt welded stainless steel plumbing through engine compartments.
- Isotherm Hot water Heater
- Pressurized Hot and Cold Water
- Generous Galley to Starboard / big Deck Freezer
- Great electronics - Furuno Nav Net / GPS / Depth / Forward seeing sonar
- Huge Day Head in aft cockpit - Convenient!
- 2 Anchors & Rode / Windless Maxwell Vertical with Capstan and Gypsy
- Huge Deck Storage ( enclose tender)