The intended use created for this yacht was for offshore ocean cruising. Consistent with the intent of the design, the Hampton 558PH possesses the necessary stability, strength, and range for coastal cruising along the US Pacific and Atlantic coasts. The fuel capacity is 800 gals allowing for a range of between 5-600 miles. The holding tank volume is 75 gals and the water capacity is 230 gals. All wiring and plumbing is color coded (heat shrink tubing in the case of copper lines) and all fuel, water, hydraulic, waste, and bilge plumbing is labeled with engraved tags at the valve. High priority in the boat design and construction was given to storage capacity and access to all items and spaces requiring periodic maintenance, service, and attention. No hose clamps, valves etc. are placed in inaccessible places. All 12V overhead lighting are recessed halogen 12V lamps. All valances, both overhead and under berths and near the floor and the circular steps leading into the staterooms are lighted and with rope fighting. The wood interior is the curved option and is in cherry and redwood burl. No exposed wood handrails, doors, decks etc. are used anywhere on the exterior of the vessel. Accommodations
The Hampton 558PH is 57'8" long along the centerline from the tip of the bow including bow pulpit, to the outer edge of the transom, including the swim platform, displaces about 45,000 lbs dry, has a hull thickness of approximately 7/8" of solid fiberglass below the water line and solid glass of at least 5/8" above the water line and features vinyl lester resin in the first three layers of fiberglass in the entire hull. The stringers and keel are foam filled and spaced according to the intent of the naval architect. The hull is hand laid molded fiberglass and the hull/deck joint is through-bolted every 6", sealed with 3M 5200 sealant and fiberglass and the hull/deck joint is through-bolted every 6", sealed with 3M 5200 sealant and glassed over with 3 layers of glass. The nonskid covered deck, deckhouse, and nonskid covered flybridge is of fiberglass reinforced plastic with coring material. The salon length is approximately 16-1/2' long and the cockpit is 8 1/2' long at the center. The draft of the boat is about 4'6" with a full load of fuel and water and provisions. All external stainless steel such as bow rails and cleats are 316 grade. Stainless steel bow rails also have single lifelines.
The Hampton 558 exceeds 16 knots at 85% of full power with the 510 Caterpillar main engines at half load and a clean hull. Maximum speed is 20+ knots or better.
Boarding "Laqueous Humour II" is easy from her spacious aft swim platform through two large transom doors. You may enter through either the port or starboard boarding gates into the aft cockpit which features a large forward facing settee with arm rests between the gates. There are two steps located on both the port and starboard sides that give you access to the spacious walk around side decks. Main Salon
To the starboard side of the bridge access ladder, (which leads to the spacious enclosed bridge and aft deck area), is where your third station cockpit controls are located. In the cockpit deck floor there is a large electronically controlled hatch that leads into the lazarette and the engine room where you access down a four step ladder into the spacious full beam lazarette. This is where you will find your water tanks, Glendinning cablemaster, stern anchor, steering system and more. There is ample storage left over in this area for additional options like a small freezer unit if you are planning to take the yacht on vacation or a long extended cruise. Forward of the lazarette, through an engine room door, is the very spacious engine room with over 4' head room and 3' (plus) of access around both engines and generator, there is also a work bench and tool storage area as well.
Above deck entering through the stainless steel sliding door on the aft deck, the salon opens up beautifully with two comfortable arm chairs on the port side with a 30" Sharp Aquos LCD/TV on an electric lift between the two chairs. The L-shaped Flex-Steel settee is located to starboard and folds out into a convertible bed for those unexpected overnight guests. There is a large folding leaf dining table that will seat upwards of eight for dinner. Forward on the port side is the spacious "U" shaped galley complete with everything you could imagine to make your stay onboard enjoyable including a dishwasher, trash compactor and more. Opposite the galley to starboard is a beautiful cabinet that encompasses you Salon air conditioning and icemaker units.
Up two steps to the pilothouse, there are two a pantograph access doors installed on the port & starboard sides that offer excellent fore deck access, especially in heavy seas. There is a bench shaped settee aft of the helm seat to port and has a table for drinks or dining for the crew while underway and also conveniently makes into an additional single sleeping berth. Aft and to starboard is a stairway to take you up to the enclosed Air Conditioned flying bridge.
Sleeping accommodations are forward below decks, via a winding staircase (located on the starboard side) from the pilothouse.
At the base of the stairs you will find the day head and your full sized stackable washer and dryer units are located here as well. Aft, is the full beam Owner's suite and the guest or VIP stateroom is located in the bow.
The forward VIP stateroom offers a Queen Berth with an overhead hatch, a hanging locker to port and ample stowage cabinets throughout. The day head doubles as a private ensuite head by night, and offers a Grohe faucet, a Vacuflush head, a sink with a Corian counter, and a shower with a cylindrical Lexan enclosure.
The full-width master stateroom, aft, has an Island Queen-size Berth to port, c/w a dressing table and a large hanging locker to starboard and in complimented with lots of book case and cupboard storage. A Diebold safe is also installed for your valuables. The ensuite head offers a vanity and sink, a Corian counter, a Vacuflush head and a shower with a Lexan enclosure.
This yacht features a stunning, custom decor completed in the U.S. after delivery. The sofa seating in the salon is covered with rich beige Ultra leather. There is a custom matching headliner. To port are two separate fabric covered tub chairs with a television cabinet between them. The cabinet holds a 30" Sharp Aquos flat screen LCD TV on an electric lift, which is also interphased with your electronics navigation system and video cameras. To starboard there is a large L-shaped Flex-steel settee and a custom cherry wood and burl high-low table which seats 6-8 people for dining. There is wine and glass storage cabinet on the end of the galley counter. Adjacent to starboard, is a built-in cabinet with icemaker. The salon is carpeted with top-grade carpet and the decor is finished in inviting colours. Bose surround sound system finishes off your entertainment enjoyment.
- 30" Sharp Aquos LCD/TV with electric lift.
- Bose surround sound system & DVD.
- KVH Satellite TV.
- 10-Disc CD stereo with speakers for salon, pilothouse, staterooms, flybridge, and cockpit.
- Starboard side L-shaped settee with convertible sofa bed.
- Starboard side hi-lo table with burl inlay.
- Two port side upholstered free-standing chairs.
- Salon overhead decorative redwood burl ceiling treatment.
- Stainless steel sliding door.
- Stainless steel trimmed windows in salon.
- Cabinet for entertainment system.
- U-Line ice maker.
- Carbon monoxide detector.
The interior is lavishly finished in custom interior fabrics and a unique blend of high gloss Cherry and Burrell Wood materials from the Far East that will welcome you and you?re guests aboard and make you feel right at home no matter how long your stay.
- US Designer decor with custom fabrics, fixtures, floor coverings, and accent pieces.
- Hunter Douglas mini blinds in salon and galley.
- Cherry wood (Makore) interior with a
- High Gloss finish
- Burl wood inlay in selected areas.
- Burl wood table top and counter top in selected areas.
- Carpet and pad throughout the yacht.
- Removable padded soft vinyl headliners throughout.
- Halogen lights throughout.
- Rope lighting in selected areas.
- Push/Release type latches for cabinets and drawers.
The U-shaped galley is in the forward and port and is part of the salon area and contains a large fiberglass sink with Corian cover and cutting board facing the port side, microwave in the cabinetry above the stove and covered with doors, GE full size refrigerator/freezer, trash compactor, dishwasher and all of the latest appliances that any chef could ever wish for. There is Force 10 stove with oven recessed and covered with a Corian panel that slides behind the stove when stove is used, countertop level recessed microwave locker, a large bar top along the aft side of the galley with Corian countertop and overhead variable intensity halogen lighting.
- Corian counter top with large sink.
- GE 14.6 cu. ft. frige/freezer.
- Force 10 - 3 burner range/oven
- Trash Compactor.
- Microwave Convection oven.
- Grohe single lever faucet w/spray.
- 12V galley exhaust blower.
- Hardwood floor.
- Overhead variable intensity halogen lights.
- GFI outlets.
- Flybridge & PH;
- Raymarine Pathfinder 72 mile 48"
- Raystar 125 GPS sensor.
- Raymarine E120 Radar/Chart Display.
- (1500 series Lower)
- Raymarine ST8001 Autopilot.
- Raymarine ST 60 Graphic Display(Depth/Speed/Temp/GPS).
- Raymarine Ray 240 VHF/FM radio with DTMFM and remote speaker.
- Remote TV cameras with imaging in engine room & aft deck.
- Tracvision C-3 Satellite TV antenna.
- Azimuth 1000 Digital Compass.
- Raymarine Ray 240 VHF/FM radio with DTMFM and remote speaker (both stations).
- Jabsco Search Light with Remote Control.
You enter the spacious pilothouse from the starboard side of the main salon. Features include a custom Pompanette helm seat, a chart table (to port), a Fireboy engine fire suppression system, a Ritchie compass and Bennett trim tabs. Halogen spots over the console offer welcome accent lighting, and a settee (which converts to a pilot berth) aft of the helm seat offers room for guests to join the skipper.
There are two leak proof aircraft-style doors located on the port & starboard sides of the pilothouse and provides ready access to the side decks especially in heavy seas or inclement weather. The helm console is crafted of burled wood and offers a futuristic array of electronics -- including a complete Raymarine integrated navigation system.
The captain's wheel is crafted of stainless steel and wood and two wood grab rails are conveniently placed overhead.
- Stainless steel aircraft style pilothouse access doors, port & starboard side.
- Hydraulic engine & Steering controls.
- Frameless windows in pilothouse.
- Custom Pompanette helm seat with leather upholstery
- Hardwood floor.
- Custom steering wheel.
- Tank tender for water and fuel tanks.
- 3 windshield wipers with washers.
- Complete Caterpillar electronic engine instrumentation.
- Interior stairway with stainless steel hatch leading to flybridge.
- Built in settee with pull-out section for extra berth.
- Hi-Lo table with redwood burl table top.
- Storage cabinets with dedicated chart area.
There is nothing missing here! Even the Main Salon 42" TV is interphased with the E120 and 1500 unit to relay all the Navigation and video camera information to the Salon area. Conversely you can also watch a move or Satellite TV while you?re cruising up the coastline.
- Raymarine 1500 Display with keyboard
- Raymarine ST8001 Autopilot.
- Raymarine ST 60 Graphic Displays(Depth/Speed/Temp/GPS).
- Remote TV cameras with imaging in engine room & aft deck.
- Ritchie magnetic compass.
- Raymarine Ray 240 VHF/FM radio with DTMFM and remote speaker.
- Jabsco Search Light with Remote Control.
- Windlas & Thruster controls.
In addition to the many standard items on this yacht, some of the more notable electrical equipment for the Hampton 558 is a Prosine 3000 Watt inverter with control system, and Tank Tender system, engine seawater cooling flow detectors with 2 station visual alarms, Marinco phone and cable outlets, 2 250/110V 50 amp shore power outlets (one for the basic house system and another for air conditioning and other extras), 3 8d 220 Amp hour batteries connected in parallel as the house bank (Battery 1), 1 8D for the second bank and port engine starting power (Battery 2), 1 8D for the starboard engine which can be connected in parallel with an On/Off switch for extra starting power, 2 more 8D's for the windlass and a 4D for the standard 13.5 kW Kohler generator. All wiring is color coded and housed in conduits and all is accessible.
Other features include 4 reverse cycle air conditioning units (16k BTU for the salon, 12k BTU for pilothouse, and 16k BTU for staterooms area), Sea power bow and stern thrusters, surround sound stereo system in the salon interfaced to a 30" LCD TV located in the port settee, Bennett trim tabs with 2 station controls, Vetus pantographic wipers with fresh water rinse, 7 station intercom system, a 13" LCD TV for the forward stateroom, and a 12V stereo system with 10 CD changer and 12 speakers with separate volume controls through out the yacht including the flybridge.
Lighting consists of recessed halogen lights with gold trim throughout with dimmer switch controls for the salon and master stateroom lights. Additionally, lights directly over pilothouse steering station are controlled with a dimmer switch, have red lenses, and are controlled separately from the other white lighting in the pilot house. All stairs have courtesy lighting with under and over track valences in salon, galley, and master stateroom feature rope lighting. The effect at night is gorgeous and very elegant.
- Complete AC/DC breaker/distribution panel.
- Kohler 15.5 KW/60 HZ generator with sound shield.
- Inverter 3.0 KW with Link 1000 remote panel.
- Newmar 50 Amp battery charger.
- 50A/240V shore power service and connector.
- Battery selection switch.
- Shore power selection switch.
- Three 12V/200 Amp heavy duty marine batteries w/box for house system.
- Two 12V/200 Amp heavy duty marine batteries w/box for engine starting.
- Two 12V/200 Amp heavy duty marine batteries w/box for windlass and bow thruster.
- One 12V/120 Amp heavy duty marine battery w/box for generator starting.
- Quality AC and DC lighting throughout.
- 120V outlets throughout.
- Navigation lights.
- Bonded electrical system.
- Color coded wiring system.
- AFI electric air horn.
- Pilothouse dimmer switch.
Engine room is large & spacious and features 4' headroom and 3+' of access around the outboard side of each engine. There is an emergency bilge pump system that allows use of the engines seawater pumps to pump the bilges in a serious flooding emergency, freshwater outlet, 110 outlet, 12V and 110V lighting, intercom and the underwater exhaust system. There is very good lighting throughout and also contains the standard workbench containing 2 drawers.
The generator is located on the starboard side in the aft part of the engine room to allow for centerline access from the lazarette, underwater exhaust system with low rpm bypass, lead foam sound proofing in the ceiling and fore and aft bulkheads, sight gauges on the fiberglass fuel and stainless steel water tanks that are separate from the supply outlets, 20 gal hot water heater, hatches above each engine arranged in such a way that both engines are easily removable at a later date for major service should it ever be necessary.
All the tanks have large access ports installed in easily accessible places to facilitate inspection and cleaning. All wiring is run in conduits in such a way that the wiring is easy to change or replace in the future should that be necessary. The floor has fiberglass non skid covered removable flooring over the bilge areas, and Strong Seal drip-less packing glands that are easily accessible while underway if necessary. The primary fuel filter system consists of a dual Racor 1000FG filter setup for each main engine and the appropriate Racor fuel filter for the generator. There is enough lights, both AC and DC, in the engine room that it is easy to see without ever having to lift up the floor boards in the salon.
- Twin Caterpillar C9's w/510HP each.
- Under water exhaust system with bypass to transom.
- Dripless packing gland.
- Engine room lead foam sound insulation.
- Engine room bulkhead insulated with extra foam sound insulation.
- PAR engine room blowers.
- Aquamet #22 stainless steel shafts and precision propellers.
- Fiberglass exhaust mufflers.
- Stainless steel water tanks.
- Racor Dual 1000 FG fuel filters for each engine & Generator.
- S/S rudders and rudder posts.
- F.R.P fuel tanks.
- Colour coded copper fuel lines.
- Colour coded copper water lines.
- Colour coded hydraulic fluid lines.
- Pressured fresh water system.
- Seacocks and sea strainers on engine raw water intakes.
- Rule automatic bilge pumps.
- One Whale Gusher hand bilge pump.
- 20 gallon water heater with heat exchanger.
- F.R.P. diamond plate floors.
- Holding tank with macerator pump plumbed for deck side or overboard discharge.
- Engine room AC and DC lights.
- Engine oil changing system.
- Engine shut down.
- Engine room fire extinguisher.
- Work bench.
- Fresh water outlet.
- White PU painted bilge.
"Laqueous Humour II" has the Standard 558 two state room layout, with Master berth Mid/Athwart Ship and the VIP Stateroom located forward in the bow area.
- Bed covers.
- Island queen berth in athawart ship (port side) Master stateroom.
- Island queen berth in VIP stateroom.
- Master Stateroom rope lighting.
- Master Stateroom LCD/DVD with Satellite TV.
- Master Stateroom incl. overhead decorative redwood burl ceiling treatment.
- Storage under the Master berth.
- Hanging lockers with automatic lighting.
- Vanity with mirror and light
- Storage cabinets.
- VIP Stateroom has hanging lockers, LCD/DVD with Satellite TV.
The 558 features a two head layout with one private to the Master Suite and the second is a day head c/w seperate shower that is also privately accessed from the VIP Suite.
Bridge & Helms
- Molded showers
- Both showers with round shower door.
- Master head with shower seat.
- Corian counter tops.
- Grohe faucets for sink and shower.
- Corian floor and shower grate.
- Two ITT Quiet Flush toilets with monitors.
- 75 gals. holding tank with macerator pump.
- Air conditioning.
- GFI outlets.
- Exhaust fans.
The flybridge is complete with a complete wet bar with a fiberglass round scalloped sink and small U-line refrigerator/freezer refrigerator along the port side and amidship and is covered with the optional factory hardtop with a canvas and Eisen glass enclosure. The flybridge deck is strengthened where the davit normally is located. There is ample seating area in the form of large L-shaped and bench seating area on the starboard side and an acrylic/stainless steel door leading from the pilothouse. The helm area is located on the port side as close to the centerline as possible and the S.S. finished access door from the Pilot house is located to starboard. The aft half of the flybridge has a handrail all the way around with removable lifeline and removable post across aft edge. Flybridge has a hi-lo fiberglass table. There is floor lighting on the flybridge with on/off switch on helm and ceiling lights in the hardtop.
- Hardtop for flybridge with full enclosure.
- A/C and heat on the flybridge.
- F.R.P. molded helm console.
- Complete engine instrumentation.
- Hydraulic steering.
- Hydraulic engine controls.
- Stainless steel steering wheel.
- U-Line refrigerator/freezer.
- Todd fully adjustable seats(helm and companion).
- Flybridge wet bar with sink.
- F.R.P. folding radar arch.
- L-shaped settee with F.R.P. table.
- Plexiglass venturi with stainless steel frame.
- Air horn.
The cockpit has a stainless steel ladder with fiberglass steps leading to the flybridge (the access leading through to the flybridge opens on the aft side and is covered with a hatch) and 2 large hawseholes with cleats lead both forward and aft. The deck has spring line cleats on each side and 2 bow cleats with the appropriate chocks, hawseholes and/or chafe plates. The cockpit has curved steps on either side of the cockpit leading to the salon exterior walk around (10" wide), a reverse transom containing 2 transom doors with one step on the transom between swim platform and bottom of transom doors, a centerline transom settee, a lazarette containing among the usual and standard items, a watertight door leading into the aft portion of the engine room with a large hatch cover in the deck that has hydraulic lifters and the ability to be locked from the outside. Aft of transom is a large integral swim platform c/w removable "U" S.S. Rails, and boarding ladder. Deck
The deck features standard anchor and cockpit freshwater wash downs, Attwood hot and cold water shower system, 300' ft of 3/8" BBB anchor chain with Maxwell VWC 2200 windlass with 3 station control and S.S.- CQR type plow anchor on a S/S bow pulpit, Stainless Steel salon window frames and salon entry door, 2 bow lockers, plenty of heavy duty cleats and solid stainless steel railings and handholds throughout, port and starboard sliding pilothouse doors, extra large swim platform with S/S swim ladder, emergency tiller with cockpit access, a very large lazarette with engine room access through a water tight bulkhead (one of two in this yacht), wet bar and refrigerator on fly bridge, tempered glass, mesh screen and canvas pilothouse windows and hatch covers. Disclaimer
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
While we attempt to display current and accurate data, this listing may not reflect the most recent transactions or may contain occasional data entry errors. Selling agent makes no warranties, express or implied, regarding the content or availability of the products described herein. All inventory listed is subject to availability and prior sale. Please consult selling agent for details. Prices are quoted for the USA only and may not include transportation, taxes, or other applicable charges. Photographs may be representative only and may vary somewhat from the actual items offered for sale. We will not be responsible for inaccurate data obtained from our site. Information on this web site could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes may be periodically made to the information or the products herein. Questions or comments regarding these policies may be directed to website hosting agent.
Allied Marine is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Executive Yacht.