This is a very hard to find McKinna 481 - and for good reason!
She’s a very classy sedan that gives you comfort, style and luxury in an easy to manage package. If you’re looking for an exceptionally well built Motor Yacht to cruise the Puget Sound, or perhaps head North and take on the Inside Passage to Alaska - you must take a serious look!
This U.S. Designed and Taiwan-built vessel is designed with a surprisingly space-efficient interior. Featuring a modified V-hull with a well flared bow and shallow keel for stability so you can make those long-range cruises economically, yet she's capable of 21 knots! Also very easy to maneuver around the docks and offers excellent living and entertaining space - plus incredible 7' 2" headroom. McKinna, located in Marina Del Ray, California is a designer known for quality and attention to detail.
With a 15’ beam her spacious floor plan features an up-galley level with a very large salon and lower helm station with a side deck access door to the wide side walkarounds. Add to that 2 staterooms and 2 heads, a large cockpit with teak decks and deluxe molded stairs that lead up to the spacious Fly bridge with tender chalks and davit crane, and you’re all set for cruising and entertaining in comfort and style.
Designed to cruise from LA to Cabo and from Florida to the Caribbean there's a good fuel compliment powered by twin 370hp Cummins 6BTA5.9 diesel engines with LOW, LOW 520 hours. She also has a Bow Thruster, Onan generator in sound shield, heat and air conditioning and Raymarine navigational equipment. She's been well maintained by a very experienced owner. You will find this vessel will not disappoint.
- Cummins 5.9BTA 370hp diesel engines with only 520 hours
- Side-Power bow thruster with wireless remote control
- Onan 9kw generator in sound shield
- MarineAir Reverse Cycle Heat and Air Conditioning
- Raymarine navigational equipment
- Lower helm station with side deck access door
- Two staterooms with queen berths and two heads with Techma toilets
- Spacious salon with dual settees, finished in handcrafted maple
- Nicely equipped U-shaped galley
- Rendova Baytender center-console tender with 25hp outboard
- Tender davit with 800lb capacity
Check out the full list of what she has to offer, and come see her in person in our On-Land Marina in Anacortes!