Larger than her size suggests, this 51' Riviera is actually 57' LOA - 3 stateroom/2 head with the largest engine package available.
Rivieras are generally held in high regard for their enduring eye appeal, roomy layouts, and near-bulletproof construction. The 51 Convertible reinforces that reputation for quality and toughness while setting a standard for luxury not previously associated with boats from this Australian manufacturer.
Built on a semi-V hull with moderate beam and a solid fiberglass bottom, the Riviera’s elegant cherrywood interior is roomy, comfortable, and impressively appointed. The salon and dinette blend easily into a single open space, and the forward VIP stateroom is nearly as spacious as the master.
For kids or crew, a second guest cabin has upper and lower berths. One of the highlights of the Riviera 51 is her spacious flybridge with its ergonomic helm position, wet bar, and L-shaped lounge seating.
The teak-soled cockpit offers a full array of fishing amenities, and the engine room—while snug—offers good access to all maintenance points. Additional features include an overhead rod-storage compartment in the salon, washer/dryer, hardtop, forward collision bulkhead, and bow thruster.
A short list of options highlight this lightly used 51 Riviera Flybridge:
- Riviera's 51 largest engine package of Caterpillar C-18 1001 HP (only 435 hours) coupled with electronic controls and QuickShift gearboxes
- Forward Starboard Dual purpose locker
- Extra Fuel Tank (264 gallons)
- Flybridge A/C - 24,000 BTU System
- East Coast Package: (Aluminum alloy bow rails, flybridge rails, steering wheel and rod holders - Powder coated Flybridge rails and Hardtop supports)
- Swim Platform
- Triple Spreader Outriggers
- Underwater Lights
- Navy Blue Painted hull
- Onan 21.5 kW EQD Generator (515 hours)
RECENTLY SERVICED (6/2019) ENGINES AND GENERATOR (oil, filters, impellers and zincs).