For sale: 2006 130' Westport "Relentless"
Updated photos coming soon!
2019 REFIT - "Relentless" is a well kept, turn-key, 40M Westport for sale only due to the seller's desire to upgrade. Maintained by a meticulous captain and knowledgeable owner.
FRESH PAINT in 2020!
RELENTLESS is for sale by a market aware seller. This tri-deck motoryacht was kept undercover by her first owner and her paint and teak decks reflect her easy life. Her VIC (Vessel Monitoring System) has been recently replaced and upgraded. She features brand new ASEA isolation transformer frequency converters which were moved out of the engine room and aft in the pump room. Her low time MTU 12V4000’s have been maintained by John Bowen of Elite Diesel exclusively. The services are up-to-date and the engines are running to perfection. A stringent survey including a borescope will confirm the tremendous life left in the engines.
The main salon headliners, sky lounge headliners, soft goods and bedding were recently replaced and upgraded. They offer a crisp, clean, happy, neutral ambiance. Her recent bottom job at Rybobvich included service of her rudders and fins and prop speed of all running gear.
RELENTLESS is for sale as the owner is looking to move up. Please don’t hesitate to schedule a showing to see the best 130’ Westport for sale in the market. The combination of low, original hours, damage free history, and easy Palm Beach use with very limited charter combine to make Relentless the best priced, condition and value of the 130’ Westports for sale.
- MTU services up-to-date performed by Elite Diesel: Full 4,000 hour engine service valued at $ 185,000 including: full cooling system service, Crankcase Breather System service, new injectors, blueprinted turbos, gear cooler service, new thermostats, valve lash adjust/replacement where necessary, high pressure fuel lines and injector rubes replaced
- Seahawk Bottom paint valued at $25,000
- All new skylounge furniture
- New salon flybridge and cabin carpet
- Updated TV's, beds, bedding and SAT communications systems
- Fresh bottom completed October 2019
- Jet Ski serviced and tender bottom painted
- New covers and name boards
- Mechanical services: cutless bearings checked, serviced shaft seals, valves exercised, rudder bump tested, Niad stabilizers fully serviced including new bearings and seals, cleaned black water tanks and new sensors installed, cleaned grey water tank
- New generator injector and Airbox soundproofing system
- New ASEA power converters
- New air handler in lazarrette
- Changed all VICS processing boards valued at $ 10,000
- New smoke detectors by Infinity Enterprises
- Rebuilt Nautical Structure davit
- New UMT marine carbon fiber ladder
"Relentless" features five staterooms and eight heads with accommodations for eight crew.
Improvements and Upgrades
- Open entry way with galley arrangement
- Custom salon arrangement including walk behind bar - only 130 Westport featuring a custom built, salon bar
- Upgraded communications and Direct TV Domes custom mounted on mast and night vision camera
- Extra teak decks on flybridge and boat deck
- Electric doors (salon and skylounge)
- (15) Underwater lights
- Steering station on flybridge
- Custom aft deck wraparound seating
- Customized dive locker
- Additional upgraded AC in the master stateroom and salon
- All doors main deck and upper deck interior are finished to match wood
- Built with children and grandchildren in mind with crossbars throughout most railings and openings and child gates port and starboard on swim platform
- All interior handrails have gold standoffs
- Exterior teak furniture is high-gloss finish matching aft deck tables