Joystick Control HULL and DECK
Hull is DualGuard® Composite construction Kevlar® E-glass skin with balsa and Corecell® core carbon fiber inner skin, SCRIMP® with vinylester resin.
Deck and cockpit are E-glass with balsa and Corecell® core, SCRIMP® molded with vinylester resin.
Deck has a painted on nonskid pattern.
Stainless steel half-round on fiberglass molded rub rail.
Marelon® ball-valve seacocks.
- Swim Platform: Hinckley designed heavy-duty fiberglass swim platform has teak decking, stainless steel mounting brackets and half round rubrail. Telescoping, stainless steel, 3-step folding swim ladder stores under swim platform.
Self-draining forward anchor locker with flush hatch and electric windlass.
Tapered, varnished teak toe rail with Hinckley profile.
Custom 316L stainless steel Hinckley bow chocks.
(2) 10” bow cleats, (2) 10” stern cleats, (4) 8” spring cleats amidship, all pop-up 316L stainless steel.
Stainless steel half-round rub rail on solid molded fiberglass.
Single low profile polish stainless steel hatch with Ocean Air Sky Screen on trunk cabin.
Stainless steel handle on transom painted to match hull.
This Runabout has a forward cabin with sliding molded door, accessed from companionway between the helm and navigator dash area. Aft of helm, wrapping around port and starboard are triple settees and a double-settee facing forward upholstered in upgraded Spinnybeck-Acqua Waterproof leather. Forward-facing settee has removable cushions for port or starboard boarding steps.
- Cockpit is air conditioned with 28K BTU and 9KW generator.
Aft of main cockpit is the hydraulically-deployed and retractable convertible top, which covers the majority of cockpit seating area.
- Aft of convertible top storage is a double-size sun pad.
- White courtesy lights located in cockpit foot wells on dimmer switch.
- Upgraded teak decking on engine lid top.
The Cockpit is finished with:
- Wrap-around 6-window curved windshield with tempered glass and teak trim and cap.
- Port and starboard forward windshield wipers with washers.
- Teak cockpit sole– with direct overboard drain scuppers.
- Cockpit shower with hot/cold mixing valve in stern area.
Forward is the Helm Area upholstered with upgraded Spinnybeck-Acqua Waterproof leather. Crown seats with flip bolster seating, polished pedestals and custom foot rests.
- Electric helm seat pedestal, starboard/driver side.
- Flush watertight cockpit sole hatch offers storage with fender storage beneath.
- (2) MB Quart NKA-116 marine speakers throughout the cockpit.
Helm Station features:
- Varnished teak trimmed instrument pod and dash.
- 14” stainless steel steering wheel with varnished wood rim.
- Hinckley JetStick®
- Engine gauges and controls.
- Custom “glove box” starboard side with hinged top.
- 12-volt “cigarette style” outlet.
- Trim Tab controls and deflection gauges
Wrap-around triple settee located just aft of helm area. Additional cup-holders located at the forward end of starboard settee.
- A storage locker with louvered teak door is forward of the port settee.
- Settee cushions are upholstered in Spinnybeck-Acqua Waterproof leather.
- Hydraulically deployed convertible top in Light Oak fabric.
- Side and aft curtains for convertible top in matching fabric.
ELECTRONICS and NAVIGATION EQUIPMENT
- Double-size sun pad upholstered in Ultraleather Plus White Lotus.
- Additional custom drink holders at forward end of sun pad.
Helm Nav/Electronics Equipment:
- Dual Raymarine E120 12’ Color Chartplotter.
- Raystar WAAS GPS antenna.
- Horizon PS 2000 VHF radio with RAM mic.
- ST 6002 Autopilot with Raymarine 53G core pack interfaced to GPS.
- Sirius Satellite Radio Radio Marine Weather system for Raytheon E-series display.
- Alpine AM/FM/CD/DVD player stereo system
- (2) MB Quart NKA-116 marine speakers throughout the cockpit.
- (2) speakers - on the forward v-berth bulkhead
- Phillip 19” LCD HDTV
Through the forward sliding companionway door is a Cabin finished in satin-varnished cherry and varnished teak and tulipwood sole. Directly to port is a Galley with a Head located to starboard. Forward is the V-berth.
Cabin is air conditioned with 12K BTU and 9KW generator.
- Storage lockers across forepeak, outboard and below berth upholstery. Cedar lined hanging locker with access from starboard v-settee.
- V-berth upholstered Astrup-Scuba, Starfish fabric.
- Framed louvered varnished cherry lockers doors throughout cabin.
- Lightweight box drawers with raised panel cherry faces throughout cabin.
- Stereo system with Alpine AM/FM/CD/DVD player.
- (2) speakers - on the forward v-berth bulkhead.
- Halogen lights on dimmer switch.
- Phillip 19” LCD HDTV on forward bulkhead within locker that is hinged to provide access to anchor locker.
GALLEY (to port):
Galley countertop in Vanilla Corian with custom fiddle.
Polished stainless steel single bowl sink with Grohe single lever faucet with hot/cold water and spray nozzle.
Fully insulated, self draining, top loading refrigerator box with 24-volt condensing unit.
Pullout trash container under companionway steps.
110-Volt .5-cubic foot 600-watt microwave - located above sink to port
Dry/Food storage available throughout.
HEAD (to starboard)
- Solid cherry paneled door.
- Head countertop in Cherry.
- Cherry framed mirror located on aft bulkhead above counter.
- Single polished stainless steel sink bowl with Grohe single lever sink faucet and shower fixture.
- 24 Volt SC Vacuflush marine head with 35 gallon aluminum holding tank and overboard discharge. Flush mount vent.
- Shower is molded Gelcoat with non-skid pattern.
- 110 Volt Outlet
Low resistance, heavy copper and sacrificial zinc anode electrical bonding system includes zinc saver:
12-Volt DC Electrical System:
- Batteries total 420-amp/hrs
- (2) 24-Volt AGM Group 31 – 810 CCA start battery.
- (4) 24-Volt AGM Group 4D 420-amp/hr house battery.
- Heavy-duty battery parallel switch – Emergency start capable.
- (3) 80-Amp 24-VDC battery alternator. (2) Alternators for house batteries and (1) for start.
- AC/DC Panel using thermal-magnetic breakers with volt and amp meters.
- Shore Power: Mastervolt Dakar Combi 3000 pure sine wave inverter/charger with 65-amp 24-volt multi-stage batter charging capability. 50A/125-250V power cord with power indicator light with optional Glendenning cord reel.
9-Kw Northern Lights Genset (220-hrs 4/2018) - supplying 120/240 VAC. ENGINE/MECHANICAL
Twin Volvo D-6 435-HP, electronically-controlled, common-rail diesels Hamilton 274 waterjet drive
- Hydraulic powered 7” bow thruster.
- Hinckley “JetStick® Gen2” steering control system is integrated with bow thruster.
Mechanical features include:
- Racor fuel filter/water separator.
- Algae-X Fuel Conditioners for both engines and generator.
- Gauges: Tachometer, engine hours, fuel, oil pressure, and water temperature.
- Alarms: Low engine oil pressure, hydraulic pressure, high water temperature.
- Oil transfer pump for engine and transmission.
- Manual hydraulic steering pump.
- Whale emergency bilge pump in cockpit locker.
- (3) 3700gph, 24 volt electric bilge pumps with float switches.
- Baffled and insulated engine air intake.
- Air coinditioning: (1)12,000-BTU self-contained air conditioning unit for forward cabin
- Air conditioning: (2) 16,000 –BTU self-contained air conditioning units for each side of cockpit with reverse-cycle heat for V-Settee, galley, head and cockpit.
Engine box is insulated in Mylar-faced acoustical foam with double-gasketed compartment cover under sun pad. ADDITIONAL EQUIPMENT Disclaimer
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Allied Marine is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Palm Beach - Hinckley Yacht Brokerage.