Additional Specs, Equipment and Information
MYSTIC TIDE is one of the finest Nordhavn 86's built. She was built with a master stateroom up on the sky lounge deck, like most yachts in the 150' range. Just aft of the master is a private owner's balcony with ample room for lounge chairs. Her overall size and volume is comparable to yachts in the 110 size range, offering the use of 5 staterooms plus crew quarters and Captain's cabin.
MYSTIC TIDE is built in compliance with American Bureau of Shipping (ABS) "Guide for Building and Classing Motor Pleasure Yachts". She has also received ABS - A1 Yachting Service Certification. MYSTIC TIDE was also put into Australian 2B (10 + 4) survey in 2016 and renewed to 20th May 2018.
The exterior hull laminated skin is built with Vinylester Resin (prevention of Osmotic blister), then using woven roving and then matted with Polyester Resin, which ties and builds a strong Marix reinforcement, solid and rigid laminate.
Hull thickness is in excess of 2" at the lower strakes tapering to .825".
2014 complete hull paint job completed in Alexseal paint and anti fouled in 2016. Recent upgrades 2015/2016 include the following:
- New cabin carpets
- New artwork
- 2 x New hot water tanks
- New Release brand table and seating
- New BBQ to flybridge
- 2 x Foxtel satellite domes
- New shafts, bearings and seals etc.
- New washer / dryer
- Full refurbish of salon - Lounges, blinds, stools, curtains
- New bed linen and bed covers
- New fridge and freezer to bar area
A custom gypsy style awning shades almost 100% of the deck. There are port and starboard transom doors for access to the wide swim platform. The aft deck is very large and offers seating for 8 -10 guests around a large new teak table.
Going forward from the aft deck through glass doors, you enter the salon with a large L-shape sofa with two large accommodating chairs. The entire salon has wood flooring throughout for a very clean and simple look. The joinery work throughout the salon is done in Maple complimented by Burled Walnut. Her views from any seat in the salon are exceptional. Enormous storage cabinetry is down both sides of the salon.
The dining area seats eight comfortably at a beautifully in-laid table. Forward to port is a bar with three fixed stools and a pass through to the galley. To starboard of the formal dining on the main deck is a small niche for an owner's office, with a great view. This can also be turned into a bar area.
Aft of the working bridge is the owner's stateroom with king sized bed looking aft out an expanse of windows to its own private outdoor deck. Enjoy unobstructed views of your destination. Take advantage of the quietest cabin in an already very quiet boat, far removed from the machinery spaces. The master stateroom was built up on the sky lounge deck, like most yachts in the 150' range. Just aft of the master is a private owner's balcony with ample room for lounge chairs. A custom drop down TV is installed at the end of the bed.
There are three guest staterooms in total, two steps down from this deck is the port guest/captain forward and the starboard guest stateroom. The larger one to starboard will comfortably accommodate your guests. The lower deck has two additional VIP staterooms port and starboard (The two VIP staterooms can be arranged as either two singles in each cabin or king beds) with a laundry/utility room forward and full sized, front loading washer and dryer. Storage abounds here. The entertainment system includes:
- KVH Sat TV
- BOSEV30 Home Theater
- BOSE 321 GS systems for guest stateroom
- BOSE Lifestyle 28111 DVD in master stateroom
Aft of the engine room is the comfortable crew quarters. Two cabins with ample over and under berths and storage, head with enclosed shower and small "galley" area with microwave and refrigerator.
Forward of the salon is a large galley with ample storage and with a pantry to starboard. The galley has excellent visibility port and starboard. The galley is a compact and easy space to work. There are three bar stools at the galley counter for entertaining while cooking. Equipment includes:
- Miele induction 5 burner cook top
- Miele oven
- Miele dishwasher
- Built in Miele coffee maker
- Miele warming drawer
- Miele microwave/convection oven
- Sub-Zero stainless steel refrigerator - Sub-Zero stainless steel freezer drawers
- Insinkerator garbage disposal
- I-Pod dock
- Granite bench top
The vast foredeck is home to the toys. A Marquipt 3500lb capacity hydraulic davit with 20' extendable boom sits on the centreline with a Williams 4.45M RIB diesel jet tender to port and custom chocks for a wave runner to stbd. Fuel storage with electric pumps is located in the Portuguese bridge. Twin Maxwell 6000 windlasses handle the anchoring duties with high pressure anchor wash down.
The lazarette is large and well lit with access from deck and crew quarters.
- Atlas Marine Classic III 35kva shore power converter with seamless transfer
- Glendinning shore power cord retrieval system
- Custom scuba tank storage for up to 12 tanks and gear
- Custom storage for kite boards, wake boards etc.
- Custom storage for fishing rods and equipment
- Storage for fenders, mooring lines etc.
The platform features a custom swim ladder capable of boarding in full scuba gear. There are twin Maxwell 3500 windlasses to handle lines. To port going forward is a covered passageway to an entry into the galley. To starboard is a passageway all the way forward. In the aft section of this passageway is entry into the day head. Rails, covering boards and table and chairs have custom Stamoid covers. All exterior stainless steel is 316 L with highly polished welds, extremely nice workmanship. Aluminium boarding ladder stored stbd side. Custom gloss teak table and built in seating. Sink, fridge and granite bench top built in cabinet.
The flybridge deck is a mix of business and pleasure. New comfortable seating at the large table creates an additional dining area with views. It is complimented by the new BBQ, icemaker, fridge and wet bar. The aft section of this deck harbours the spa/hot tub with 360 degrees.
Electronic and equipment here include:
- 2 x Furuno 15" colour LCD monitors
- Furuno Navnet 3 control / keypad
- Lir camera control (Flir M 626L NTSC thermal imaging camera 640x480
- Icom M-604 VHF
- Rudder indicator Kobelt model 7175-MY
- Rudder toggle control lever
- Thruster control station
- Trac digital stabilizer keypad
- Autopilot Simrad AP50
- Wind angle instrument Furuno FI-50
- Searchlight CF
- MTU Engine displays port and starboard / MTU start/stop panel and horn
- Magnetic compass Ritchie power damp plus
- Magellan Paradox
- Beam sensors on main deck
- Sensors on all entry doors and forward emergency hatches
- Mobile remote monitoring
The pilothouse deck is once again a luxurious combination of business and comfort. The settee and fixed table is an ideal spot for an underway lunch or snack from the fridge or as a spot to observe the workings of a sophisticated ship on the move. Internal stairs lead from this area to the flybridge.
- Thrane IP Handset FB500 Tracphone
- Modem for Trac7 V-Sat
- Panasonic KX-T7736 Phone
- UAIS Transponder FA-150
- Cellular Phone System
- Internal Ship's Communication
- Ship Security Alert System Furuno
- Navtex Receiver model NX-700A/B
- Inmarsat Mini-C mobile Earth station Felcom 16
- VHF Radiotelephone Furuno FS1570 GMDSS
- Wi-Fi wave Wi-Fi amplifier/wireless router
- Icom M-604 VHF
- Fleet 55 Satellite dome
- Internet server computer
- Monitors - 5 x 17" colour monitors on the bridge / 2 x Furuno 15" colour LCD monitors on the flybridge
- Furuno Navnet 3 Black Box system
- Furuno Fishfinder DFF3 high powered digital black box sounder unit
- Maritron DSM 250 NMEA 2000 multi-function colour graphic display
- UPS Powerware 9130 700 VA to 3Kva
- Flir camera control M626L NTSC Thermal Imaging camera
- Radar - Furuno FAR-21x7 (-BB) - 25Kw radar sensor Navnet 3D
- Gyrocompass - Simrad IS 80 - HR80 for Gyro compass Simrad GC80/85
- Magnetic Compass - Ritchie Power damp plus
- Auto Pilot - SimradAP50
- Depth Sounder - (2) Furuno V (2) Navnet CBB NT Navnet systems with ARPA (back up radar, chart plotter, fishfinder/depth sounder)
- Sonar - Furuno colour LCD model CH-270
- GPS - Furuno GP-37
- Wind Indicator - Furuno FI-50
- Searchlight CF
- Thruster control station
- Inverter display
- Generator display panels
- MTU engine display port and starboard / MTU engine key start / stop
- Rudder indicator and rudder toggle control lever
- Stabilizer Trac LCD display
- Seafire detection system panel / IPOD in-wall dock station
Accessed through a companionway from the aft deck, the engine room is a two level work of art. It is brightly lit, air-conditioned, and finished in white. Standing headroom throughout, there area two stainless steel tool boxes mounted on the port side generator work bench.
Major components include:
- Twin MTU Series 60 diesel engines producing 600HP each @ 2100 RPM, wet exhaust with approx. 3602 and 3610 hours
- 2 x 40KW Onan generators, both have stainless steel work bench tops with approx. 7750 and 7720 hours
- Trac Star digital stabilization system
- Zero speed stabilization
- Alpha Laval fuel polishing system
- Seafire detection system throughout the ship
- Village Marine Water Maker
- Engine ventilation includes 2 x 20" intake fans and 2 x 20" exhaust fans
- Central vacuum systems
- Cruise Air 12-Ton chilled water air-conditioning system throughout
- 50HP Hydraulic bow and stern thrusters in 16" tubes with proportional controls
- "Tidal wave HMX" head system with wall mounted toilets throughout
These are approximate ranges:
- 1000 RPM 6 KNOTS 7000
- 1200 RPM 7 KNOTS 5000
- 1400RPM 8 KNOTS 4600
- 1700RPM 10 KNOTS 3000
- 2000RPM 11 KNOTS 2000
Props: 48" x 40" - 4 Blade
Shaft AZZHS 3 1/2
Noise Control: Special Isodamp CN tiles to dampen noise for a smooth quiet ride
Engine Room: 2" of Soundowns Lead Foam
Salon and Galley: Sole has a 1 3/4" Nida Cove with 1/4" Soundown "Decoupler" layer, Soundown Quiet Pro lining covering engine room intake ventilation ducts and salon overhead treated with 1"3M Thinsulate as well as Thinsulate in bulkheads.
- Fleet 55 Satellite dome
- Extensive list of new whit4e goods (In storage)
- Yamaha Jet Ski
- Diesel Williams 4.45M jet tender
- Mystic Wi-Fi
- Charter website if required
- A berth at Yorkys Knob (Cairns) is available for separate sale
Owner's personal effects and fishing gear. All items not specifically shown on this listing sheet.
All speeds, measurements, capacities, consumptions, etc. may be approximate or estimated. Specifications provided for information only. Data was obtained from sources believed to be reliable and is not guaranteed by owner or brokers. Buyer assumes the responsibility to ascertain the correctness of all data contained herein and otherwise provided and must instruct his agent and surveyors to confirm all details for accuracy prior to purchase. Subject to prior sale price and inventory change or withdrawal from market without notice.
Allied Marine is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Game & Leisure Boats.