Some of the Azimut 100 Leonardo’s Key Features:
- The 55 square metres of the Flybridge include: a Jacuzzi, two sun-pads, a chaise lounge area, and a dinette with dining area.
- Mini bar on the fly: exclusive comfort for cocktails and appetizers with friends. Equipped with sink, extra storage, 80-litre refrigerator/freezer, and ice maker.
- The bow sun-pad is a private and relaxing oasis with an inviting living area complete with sofa and double coffee table and sun-pad with ample storage space.
- Large swimming platform opens onto a garage for tenders up to 4.2 meters, with the option to accommodate two 3.2 meter jet skis.
- Comfort also at the pilot station.
- The large, professionally equipped kitchen is located in the crew area reached via dedicated access. It is equipped with 4 electric hobs, oven, dishwasher, microwave, 429-liter refrigerator, and 238-liter freezer.
- The dedicated main deck bar is available for drinks at any time of day. Equipped with a sink, 75-liter refrigerator/freezer, and ice maker.
- Guests are welcome: the two twin bed cabins are carefully detailed for a completely relaxing stay.
Awards & Nominations
Azimut Leonardo 100 - FINALIST - BOAT INTERNATIONAL’S WORLD SUPER YACHT 2010 Best Semi-Displacement or Planning Yacht.
Azimut 100 Leonardo Technical characteristics (Data refers to UNI ISO 8666 conditions)
- Length overall (incl. pulpit) / 30.75 m (100' 10'')
- Hull length (incl. platform) / 30.45 m (99' 11'')
- A Beam max / 7.15 m (23' 4'')
- Draft (incl. props at full load) / 2.02 m (6' 7'')
- Displacement (at full load) / 105.5 t
- Engines / 2 x 2216 mHP (1630 kW) MTU 16V 2000 M92
- Maximum speed (performance test mass) / 30 kn
- Cruising speed (performance test mass) / 24 kn
- Fuel capacity / 10750 l (2838 U.S. Gal)
- Water capacity / 1750 l (462 U.S. Gal)
- Cabins / 4 + 2
- Berths / 8 + 3
- Head compartments / 4 + 2
- Building material / VTR/GRP
- Exterior styling & concept / Stefano Righini
- Interior designer / Azimut Yachts
- Keel / V Shape with angle of deadrise 12.3° aft
- Recent 1000 hour service on main engines
- MTU Warranty Extended until October 2019
- Updated soft goods throughout including new sofa in salon (Sept 2016)
- New TV's throughout October 2016
Azimut’s Leonardo 100 is an amazing style of yacht built by Italy’s largest yacht builder It has incorporated the best of the flybridge and sport yacht exteriors and infused their philosophy.
Azimut achieved the right balance of proportion, color, and design to make this a masterpiece. The low-slung flybridge, which tends to dominate boxier-looking motor yachts, works well with the sleek, sporty-looking hull and curved windows of the topsides.
Decor throughout the yacht is predominately light oak with cordovan leather accent panels on the bulkheads and joinery. Guests can retreat.
The interior, with its open spaces and refined use of wood, also serves as an intimate home on the water. Natural light pours into the salon from the banks of windows, The interior furnishings are designed so that they do not conceal the window area, even partially, and let the light flood into the large lounge.
The main salon has an open layout. Furnishings include three sofa sitting areas and a sleek dining table with ten leather chairs. Close the salon doors, and the dining area becomes an intimate space with a great view and protection from the elements. The fly-bridge above is reached via an open stainless steel spiral stairway.
- 42" Samsung TV on a lift system
- DVD player
- Bar with wine cooler. ice machine, and beverage refrigerator, stereo with three amplifiers wired to bow, fly-bridge and cockpit speakers.
The back doors open completely to join the aft deck for total access to the elements. Even the teak floor is continuous, so there’s a sense of unbroken space across the entire deck. The furniture contrasts nicely with the teak floors and provides a nice mix
The main deck measures 30 meters from bow to stern, and is dedicated to complete comfort. The divisions typically found in more traditional yachts have been removed to create large, spacious living areas.
This layout has both the guest staterooms (with en-suite heads) equipped with the optional pull man berths which makes this Leonardo capable of carrying a maximum of eight 10 guests instead of the standard 8.
Port Guest Stateroom:
- Full Bed with Pullman Berth
Starboard Guest Stateroom:
- 2 Twin Beds with a Pullman Berth
The master suite has scenic windows with portholes that can be opened.
Large windows give the master a light and airy feel. The king size berth is recessed into the bulkhead, creating a lighted soffit above. A chaise lounge lies next to the bed with drawers built into the bottom. The master bath has a large shower with multi-head spray tower.
- Samsung 32" TV
- DVD Player
- Beverage refrigerator
The Leonardo also has a very generous VIP suite with en-suite head. Natural light also floods into the VIP and guest cabins that have horizontal windows and portholes, respectively.
Galley and Crew
- Queen island berth
- 36" Samsung TV
- DVD player
The crew quarters, galley and washer/dryer are situated between the master stateroom and the engine room. Access to these areas is through a spiral staircase outboard of the salon bar. There are two en suite crew cabins, one with a double berth and one with upper and lower singles.
- Miele washer and dryer
- Central Vacuum
- Two (2) Frigomar custom refrigerator
- Gagganau 4 burner cook top
- Gaggenau convection oven
- GE microwave
- Miele dishwasher
Engine room is very clean. Twin MTU M92 main engines have 1100 Hrs with MTU Extended Warranty until October 2019. Safe access underway is through a door (also a secondary emergency escape) from the crew quarters to the engine room when the transom door cannot be used.
- Electrical system 220/120VAC three phase 60Hz
- 55kw Kholer generators: Port- 2700 hours/ Stbd - 2400 hours
- Converter system
- Bow and stern thrusters
- ABT Active Fin stabilizers
- Cru-air air conditioning - Sub Tropical AC
- Two 37 kw freshwater pumps
- Two hot water heaters 100 liters/each
- Two Grey water tanks and pumps
- One (1) Blackwater tank and pump
Hull and Deck
- Raymarine electronics package
- Radar/chart-plotter GPS instruments at pilothouse and bridge
- Raytheon ST290 speed and depth
- Ruddder angle indicator
- ACR searchlight touch-pads at pilothouse and bridge
Teak decks are laid throughout the yacht exterior, including the bow and swim platform. The center section of the transom fold down to create the swim platform, providing easy access to the water. Personal watercraft are stowed in small garages to port and starboard between the engine room and transom. A small jet tender and its companion crane are stowed in a recessed compartment on the fore-deck.
- Shower on swim platform
- Six underwater lights
- Two Lofrans electric windlasses
- Two Lofrans warping winches aft
- Safety Equipment
- First air, PFD's signaling equipment
- Fire extinguisher and smoke detectors throughout
- High water and fire alarms, throughout
- Bilge and fire pumps
- CO2 in engine room with remote pull
Owner's personal effects, tender/personal water craft.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.