2010 Otam 45 Millennium " Ou La La "
All taxes and duties paid!
Coast Guard documented
This 2010 45 Otam 45 Millennium was custom built at $2 million cost. Otam has built 20 to date and two more are under construction as ten-ders to 300’ superyachts. Mid-2015 imported to US.
The open layout below features a king bed in the bow, side couches, galley to port. Enclosed head with separate stall shower to starboard.
- Top speed: 60+MPH, cruise 40MPH at 1750 rpm.
- Power: Twin Cat C-18 (1015 HP); upsized from standard C-12s (715 HP)
Arneson ASD-11 Drives
- Rolla props: 6 blade 30 X 45
- Engine Hours: Port: 304; Starboard: 311
New in 2016-17 after arriving USA:
- Conversion of electrics from Euro 50 cycle to US 60 cycle by Maritime Marine in Ft Lauderdale
- Acme 15 KVA 50/60 hz transformer.
- Fischer Panda 6.5 KW, 120/240 volt, 60 hz Generator w/sound enclosure. Hours: 28
- Refrigerators: Galley: Norcold DEO788B; Cockpit: Isotherm CR-49
- Two burner electric cooktop.
- DTU (Domestic Turbo Unit) 16,000 BTU reverse cycle air conditioner.
- Bow thruster
- Garmin GPS: Model 7612
- Icom VHF Radio
- Dual Zero air horn and compressor
- Pipewelders custom Bimini top (Stamoid) with powder-coated legs and braces
- Built in safe for valuables
- JL Audio outside sound system with M700/ amplifier; 10” Subwoofer; 4 x 7.7” cockpit speakers
- Fusion BB300R Black Box stereo/tuner/receiver NRX 200i
- Samsung TV and Bose Stereo below deck.
July 2018: Bottom paint (Trinidad hard black); hull color changed to Silver; topside non-skid replaced, Arneson drives fully serviced including all hoses, Prop speed coating on Rollas
July 2017: Oil Change completed
2016: New Exhaust Manifolds