This 2011 Argos 70 Gulfstream was Built by Tricon Marine that builds up to 125' yachts. Designed by renowned naval architect Howard Apolliono and built for challenging seas and frequent Gulf Stream crossings. Argos 70 Gulfstream feature a unique profile, with a low center of gravity for a significantly reduced roll.
SEA ROVER sleep 6 guests in 3 ensuite cabins, including a full-beam master suite. There are also crew quarters for two, located aft. She is a fast trawler that is a truly unique trawler/explorer yacht with long range capability at displacement speed and can also outrun a storm if necessary with a top speed of 17 knots.
Some of her standout features include:
- Portuguese Bridge
- Twin 715hp Caterpillar C12 engines (low hours)
- Twin 28kw Generators
- Dual Station Garmin Electronics
- Yacht Controller- (Remote docking)
- ABT Trac Fin Stabilization
- Hydraulic Bow & Stern Thrusters
- Expansive Flybridge w/ Crane davit and Novurania Tender
- Separate Captains Quarters
- 2,000 nautical mile range at displacement speed
- Original owner
- US Import DUTY PAID
- HUGE $260,000 PRICE REDUCTION