Down Time will be featured at the Palm Beach International Boat Show Virtual event on May 14, 2020
American 110Volt outlets, duel Glendinning Cablemasters, and new audio/visual equipment were installed at a cost exceeding 100K USD.
Only 72' Princess on the market with these Factory Upgrades that include: Zero-speed Fin Stabilization, Hydraulic Bow and Stern Thrusters. Preferred Matte-Finish Walnut interior wood, Cat C32 Acerts that deliver 33+ Knots.
The Engines, mechanical and electrical systems have been maintained by her Full-Time Captain/Engineer since 2015. The external canvas and cushions have been replaced.
PLEASE NOTE: The 1000 HR CAT service on both engines was JUST completed. New AFTERCOOLERS were installed as required by CAT every 6 years. TOTAL= $38,000.00. Make sure you check the other 72' Princess yachts for this IMPORTANT service.
- CAT 1000 hr service completed as of JAN 2020
- New after-coolers installed on both main engines JAN 2020
- Hull and superstructure compounded and waxed. JAN 2020
- Interior detailed JAN 2020
- Recent yard period completed: Bottom paint, props, shafts pulled, balanced and reinstalled. 10/2019
- Come see the best deal in the USA a Trac Fin stabilized, Hydraulic bow and stern thruster CAT powered 72 Princess!
- 2-boat owner says sell NOW!
- Sonas, a similar 2015 model 72’ Princess sold for $2,350,000
- Don’t buy a 72’ Princess Motor Yacht before you take a closer look at “Down Time”
- Quality Trades Considered