Interior design and equipment:
Agora II features a modern European interior finished to the highest standards.
The Master stateroom is on deck forward with king size bed and a lower bathroom, while below there is the VIP which can be easily called a "second master" with a king size bed, large windows and majestic en-suite bathroom.
Two twin bed stateroom aft complete the well appointed guest accommodation.
In addition in the guest accommodation area there is a good size storage room for laundry and stewardess's supplies.
The crew accommodation is aft, with two twin cabins for four crew with a large shared bathroom, and captain's cabin with en-suite bathroom. A small crew kitchen and dinette, plus storage areas, laundry, utility room and entrance to the engine room.
Main deck features a lower salon with custom imported Italian furniture, Formal dining room and galley, with day head and access to the raised pilothouse further forward.
From the raised pilothouse stairs further take you to the large sky lounge, exceptionally appointed with luxury Italian imported furniture.
(As per layout plan/Horizon standard spec)
- High-gloss wood finish on vertical and horizontal surfaces (Standard Cherry wood knot/Macore/ Bird's eye maple/ walnut).
- Interlocking vinyl-ceiling panels throughout.
- Teak & holly floor in pilothouse.
- Teak & holly or marble floors in galley.
- Marble or granite counter top in galley.
- Carpet (local supply) floor thru boat except wood floor areas.
- Italian High-quality door lock and cabinet door locks.
- Leather saloon and dinette sofa.
- High-density foam mattress with custom bedding covers.
- King size bed in master stateroom.
- Three double or twin staterooms w/ensuite head & shower.
- Leather bed headboard Master only.
- Wood bed frames in all cabins.
- Hanging lockers in all staterooms.
- Escape hatch with ladder for master stateroom.
- Halogen ceiling lighting, DC 28V.
- LED rope lights for safety step lights.
- LED rope lights under sofas, beds, and valances.
- Marble or granite counter top and back splash in all heads.
- Marble or granite floors in all heads.
- Seamless polyurethane finish in all shower stalls.
- Towel bars, rings, cup holders, brush, etc. for all heads.
- Exhaust blower for each head.
- Inlaid sink with curved wood face for each head.
- Bathtub in master cabin.
- Rear accommodation arrangement plan: In accordance w/ layout plan – to include aft crew quarters, efficiency galley, head and shower, hanging lockers, bunks, storage lockers, A/C.
- Anti-noise treatment to exhaust system.
- SUBZERO refrigerator.
- U-LINE ice maker or refrigerator per layout.(max.1).
- Stainless steel sink w/garbage disposal.
- Electric oven.
- Full size microwave convection oven.
- Trash compactor.
- GE or equivalent stack type washer/dryer
- Raymarine VHF
- Raymarine Loudhailer
- Furuno Nav net complete glass bridge
Pilot house and instrument:
- One Stidd helm chairs Admiral model.
- Instrument console with leather covering.
- “U” shape seats w/ wood high-low table. (In accordance with layout).
- Heavy-duty SPEICH Stainless steel wipers w/wiper washer system.
- Variable speed control on each windshield wiper.
- Full set engine gauges at both stations.
- Monitoring system for important equipment (bilge pumps, blowers, nav. Lts.).
- DANFORTH or equivalent magnetic compass at both helms.
- International navigation lights..
- Fuel and water electrical level gauges.
- Surveillance camera system (aft deck and engine room).
Exterior Deck and Equipment:
- Nonskid fwd deck, Teak Aft decks, teak swim platform and teak steps.
- Teak cap rail w/o varnish.
- Two vertical hydraulic anchor winches “Maxwell VWC4000”.
- Two high tensile 1/2 inch, 300 feet anchor chains.
- Two stainless steel 100kg anchors.
- Two stainless steel rollers w/hull side pocket anchors design.
- Heavy-duty 316# stainless steel cleats and fairlead w/rollers.
- High bulwark w/ flush mounted deck lights.
- 4 FRP bulwark side doors.
- Freshwater anchor chain wash down.
- Heavy-duty S/S 2² handrail w/1-1/4² stanchions.
- Stainless flag pole on bow rail.
- Forward deck storage locker for fender and lines.
- Forward deck seat.
- Sunbathing cushion on fwd deck w/drink holders.
- Frameless windows clear tempered laminated glass 10 mm for windshield & tinted tempered laminated glass 10 mm for side windows.
- Stainless steel sliding door for main salon, self locking.
- Two deckhouse side entrance doors.
- After deck hidden trash can and sink.
- After deck high-low dining table (fiberglass or teak).
- Access flybridge through curved teak steps from after deck, stainless steel handrail.
- S/S supporting pillars 5” on after deck.
- Internal boat hook holders on after deck.
- 2” stainless steel rails around swim platform (removable) at stern.
- Built-in shower with hot/cold water above swim platform.
- Swimming ladder extractable or fordable.
- Solid stainless steel rub rail around upper hull side.
- Fiberglass rub rail w/stainless steel cap on lower aft hull side.
- Stainless steel portholes.
- Exterior LED step lights.
Aft of the extensive lounge is the boat deck with a large wet bar/bbq area, bar stools, sun lounging area and seating with a high/low table.
Forward is entry into the sky lounge via large sliding glass doors, plus a day head to port.
Stairs on the Port side lead down to the aft deck.
Boat deck includes space for a large tender or two jet skis, plus 2,500 lb davit for launching toys. Port and starboard life rafts.
( below as per the Horizion standard specification)
- Non-skid flybridge deck.
- SUNBRELLA exterior cushions.
- SUNBRELLA canvas covers for flybridge, helm seats, aft deck seat, windshield, sun pad forward cushion and seat, standard shipyard selection.
- Integral stainless steel handrails around exterior FRP cabinet.
- Indirect lighting system under all furniture and seats.
- Stainless steel sliding hatch on F/B deck step opening.
- FRP cabinet with sink and flush mount Barbecue unit.
- Oversize drains w/strainers on each corner of flybridge deck with internal overboard drains.
Fire safety system
- Fiberglass radar arch w/antenna bracket.
- Two TOKAI SUNSHIN search light.
- Chrome plated BUELL air horns on top of radar arch.
- Space for dinghy or Jet Ski.
- Flag staff on back of flybridge.
- Hydraulic dinghy davit 2500 lbs.
- LED white light Horizon group logo in P&S.
- Fire insulation in engine room.
- Fixed fire extinguisher (FM200) for engine room with remote control.
- Auto shutdown system.
- Automatic fire damper system.
- portable fire extinguishers in recessed lockers.
- Integrated fire alarm system in pilot house, with heat or smoke detector in each cabin.
Engine : Twin CAT C32A 1900HP
Generator : 2 x ONAN 32Kw (60Hz) 1P Engineering
Engine propulsion and Steering system:
- Twin CATERPILLAR C-32A 1600hp diesel engines w/reduction gears.
- Stainless steel shafts AQUAMET HS 22# or equivalent.
- High performance 4 blade propellers.
- Main and intermediate bronze struts w/backing plates.
- Shaft and rudder packing glands with TIDES Marine dripless seals or equivalent.
- MMC engine controls with chrome control heads or GLENDENING electronic engine control system at each station.
- Third control station (engine gear, thruster) on aft deck. (In accordance with layout)
- HYNAUTIC power steering system.
- Stainless steel rudder w/zinc plates.
- Stainless steel emergency tiller in rudder cabin.
- Custom steering wheels at both stations.
- Under water exhaust system for engines w/mufflers.
- Hydraulic 45 hp AMERICAN BOW THRUSTER.
- HYNAUTIC or equivalent heavy-duty trim tabs with indicators.
Engine room and equipment:
- Engine room clean design with white finish and lightweight floor.
- Fire insulation.
- Heavy-duty insulated engine room door.
- Stainless steel overhead grab rail on each side of engine.
- Engine room AC florescent lights and DC dome lights.
- Engine compartment ventilation blowers.
- DELTA T or equivalent engine room de-mister filters.
- Engine mounts on one piece white paint steel channel.
- Engine alarm system for low oil pressure and high water temperature.
- Air compressor.
- TRIDENT HOSE for engine exhaust.
- Central vacuum cleaner.
- Two Onan generators 27KW(50hz) or 32KW(60hz)with sound shield.
- Two GLENDENNING shore power cable masters 50amp w/75’ cable each.
- Shore power connection, Charles or equivalent ISO boost transformer 50 Amp.
- Extra shore power plugs(2) on fwd deck.
- Color-coded wiring for easy identification.
- Fiberglass water/exhaust separator for generator.
- Inverter/Charger XANTREX 4kW/150Amp or MASTERVOLT COMBI 2kW/60Amp (total 2 units).
- GUEST battery switch (vapor proof).
- Eight 225 AH AGM batteries for ship‘s service power.
- Starting battery for generator.
- All batteries enclosed with boxes and cover.
- Main electric panel includes AC & DC circuit breakers.
- 24 volt DC monitoring and main circuit breaker panel.
- 12 volt cigarette lighter in main helm station.
- Italian VIMAR switches for lighting system.
- GFI protection for AC required outlets.
- Indirect lighting under valance in saloon, staterooms, pilothouse and galley.
- TV antenna on top of radar arch.
- 24 volt to 12 volt converter for supply of 12-volt components.
- Electrolysis bonding system.
- Cathodic protection with zinc anodes for shafts, struts,etc.
- Dimmer system for DC halogen lights in aft deck.
- Dimmer system for AC halogen lights in saloon, master & VIP cabins.
- Sub panel design in each zone for electrical distribution.
Fuel oil system
- 3,000 Gallons Aluminum fuel tanks w/sight & electric gauges.
- Dual RACOR 75/1000 MA fuel filters/water separator, each engine.
- Fuel transfer pump.
- RACOR 500 MA fuel filter for each generator.
- Oil change pump system for engines & generator.
Interior system, plumbing, water, A/C
- ENGINE - CAT C-32A 1900HP/2300 RPM 2 SET
- REDUCTION GEARBOX - ZF 3055A (2.52:1) 2 SET
- ENGINE CONTROL - MMC 785CE 3 EA
- SHAFT - AQUA 22HS 4.0" x 22'-0" 2 EA
- I-STRUT (BIG) - LOCAL MADE 4"D 2 EA
- I-STRUT (SMALL) - LOCAL MADE 4"D 2 EA
- SHAFT SEAL - Tides Marine FSA-4000/HS6500-7000 2 SET
- PROPELLER - 43.5" x 41.25" x 5B x 1.1 2 EA
- GROUND-GRAPHITE BRUSH - LOCAL MADE 2 EA
- MAIN FUEL TANK - LOCAL MADE ALUM. 2000 GALS, TOTAL :4000GALS 2 EA
- VISUAL FUEL TANK GAUGE 10K 1/2" - FINE AUTOMATION 2 EA
- ELECTRONIC FUEL TANK GAUGE - OFFSHORE 2 EA
- ENGINE FUEL FILTER - RACOR 751000MAXM30 2 EA
- GENERATOR FUEL FILTER - RACOR 500MAM 2 EA
- FUEL TRANSFER PUMP - GIANNESCHI CP32/DC24V 1 EA
- OIL CHANGE PUMP - GROCO G-5/DC24V(5PORTS) 1 EA
- E/R VENTILATION BLOWER (INTAKE) - DELTA-T 500-215363-45/8 230V 2 EA
- E/R VENTILATION BLOWER (OUTTAKE) - GIANNESCHI C503 DC24V 2 EA
- BOW/STERN THRUSTER - ABT 45HP/16.25" 2 EA
- STABILIZERS - TRAC DIGITAL 370/16X 1 SET
Fresh water system
- 500 gallon water tanks.
- High-volume AC fresh water pressure pump and one DC pump for back up.
- Fresh water Charcoal filters in main supply pipe and in galley.
- Fresh-water hose for filling engine and generator expansion tank.
- Marine grade lines for fresh waster system.
- Two 30 or three 20 gallon water heaters.
- Water Maker “Sea Recovery” 1400 gal/day.
- Hot water circulation pump.
- 200 gallon holding tank w/macerator pump.
- TECMA toilet system or equivalent.(8 Toilets)
- “Y” valve for holding tank with deck fitting for dockside pump out.
- 100 gallon sump tank.
- Sump pumps system for grey water.
- Electrical level indicators for holding tank and sump tank.
Bilge water system
- Five electric RULE bilge pumps.
- Two manual bilge pumps in engine room and forward cabin.
- High water level bilge alarm.
- Bilge exhaust ventilation fans.
Air conditioning system
- Back up air conditioning sea water cooling pump.
- Chilled water MARINE AIR air conditioning.
Owner ordered upgrades
Exterior hull, deck and superstructure:
- Teak FWD deck 1
- Custom design vertical portholes x 4 1
- Bow teak step 1
- S/S storm cover for port lights (each) 14
- S/S rails around boat deck 1
Engine Propulsion and steering system:
- Upgrade to CAT 1900 HP C32A engines 1
- TRAC Stabilizers. ZERO-STAB 1
- Hydraulic stern thrusters (A.B.T.38 hp ) 1
- F/B generator gauge w/ start, stop button(2) 1
Engine room & equipment
- Complete Delta T engine room ventilation system 1
Electronics and lighting system:
- Charles ISO boost transformers(100A x 2) & 100A cable master x 2 1
- Installation charge for owner supply all electronics. 1
- Installation charge for owner supply Audio/Video system 1
- "Under Water Light" 150 watts (2 units) 1
- Spreader lights(2) on aft deck roof end 1
- Headhunter tank sensor system (Fuel & holding & water tank) 1
Interior finish, furniture and decoration:
- Day heads on main deck and boat deck
- Saloon pillars design 1
- High-Low TV system 1
- Three level ceiling design in master cabin 1
- Hotel grade innerspring matresses 1
- Single chair in saloon (each) 1
- Saloon bar cabinet with glass door and lights 1
- Extra GE stacked washer/Dryer fwd hallway 1
- SUBZERO wine cooler 1
- Extra sub zero (249 series) freezer / refrig. in crew cabin each 1
- Extra microwave in crew galley 1
- Magic corner in galley 1
Hull and Main Structure:
- Sky Lounge
- 8 feet extention
- RINA Class
- White Gelcoat finish.
- One-piece hull lamination and longitudinal stringers.
- Hull, Deck & superstructure are built with licensed process SCRIMPTM for improved strength and less weight.
- Fiberglass solid hull bottom.
- High-density foam cored construction above water line.
- Stringers with high density foam coring.
- Foam cored reinforcement for strength.
- Interior structural components all properly bonded to hull.
- Strong collision bulkhead structure for extra safety.
- INTERNATIONAL brand anti-fouling bottom paint, w/ anti-osmosis treatment.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Allied Marine is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Yachtzoo Ft Lauderdale.