MANUFACTURER PROVIDED DESCRIPTION
The V52 is the perfect mix of agility, performance and flexible on-board comfort.
With her enclosed deck saloon, she delivers significantly larger interior accommodation than a fully open model without sacrificing the thrill of the ride. Triple sliding glass doors and a large electrically controlled sunroof can be opened to the elements, or closed for a welcome respite.
From the elegant panelling in the saloon to the sunbed in the cockpit dining area, the V52 is the perfect combination of fine detailing and practical solutions. Below deck, adjacent to the fully fitted galley, the lower saloon provides a separate entertaining area which can be converted to provide additional berths for occasional guests.
The owner’s stateroom provides a spacious haven in which to relax, complete with ensuite bathroom. Large hull windows fill the cabin with light from each side, accentuating the ambience and quality of the materials and detailing that help to create a calm and luxurious space.
There is also a second full-size stateroom forward which offers generous storage and an en-suite bathroom with separate stall shower.
- 120V/60HZ electrical system
- Air conditioning
- Upgraded 13kw generator with 230 hours
- Vacuum toilets
- Dockside TV/ phone outlet
- Heavy duty PVC rub rail with 316 stainless steel insert
- Simrad RS87 VHF Radio
- BOSE 235 home theater system linked to cockpit speakers
- 32" LED TV with Bluray - upper salon
- 27" LED TV with radio/DVD/MP3 player - master stateroom
- 19" LED TV with radio/DVD/MP3 player - forward stateroom
- Gloss walnut wood interior
- Walnut galley finish
- Gloss walnut sideboard cabinet with ebony wave fascia
- Walnut doors and fascia to starboard unit in lower salon
- Updated upper salon Ultraleather upholstery - winter 2014
- 2 stateroom layout
- Solar film fitted to underside of skylights
- Garbage disposal
- Midnight sky Avonite counter tops
- Additional 110V GFI outlet in lazarette
- Central vacuum
- Cockpit BBQ grill
- Avonite cockpit wetbar lid
- Dimmer switches for upper and lower salon lighting
- Galvanic isolator
- Glendinning Cablemaster
- Icemaker in upper salon
- Upper salon refrigerator
- Voltage Stabilizer Transformer
- 32" LED TV with AM/FM/CD/DVD player in lower salon
- KVH M3DX satellite antenna with (4) Direct TV receivers
- Dummy satelitte dome
- Simrad NSS 12" touchscreen radar/chartplotter/GPS with HD digital color display (6kw, 51" open array scanner)
- Simrad Autopilot
- Simrad TriData display
- Updated cockpit upholstery - winter 2016
- Cockpit table cover
- Foredeck sunpad cushion cover
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Allied Marine is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Jefferson Beach Yacht Sales.