If you been wanting a Boat with a suitable size and a upgraded and spacious layout without cutting back on power and performance, then you now have this great opportunity with this loaded custom upgraded 350 Sun Sport.
You will get a lot of quality and detail which really makes the difference here.
This boat is built to last, to perform and to be enjoyed.
You won't find a better, stronger and more upgraded Boat with this performance for this excellent Price. FEATURES BELOW
Just behind the stairs in the cabin is the aft cabin with enough room for a queen-sized bed and very open concept.
A mirror across the aft wall makes the room seem even larger than it already is.
Forward of the aft cabin is a port side galley with beautiful cabinetry and a microwave oven. Open storage across the back of the countertop is large enough for wine bottles or a loaf of bread and spices. In the top is a concealed trash bin cover, a concealed single-burner cooktop and an oversized stainless steel sink. Storage below includes a paper towel holder and three drawers for utensils. The refrigerator/freezer is over on the starboard side within easy reach of the galley.
You can just make out the microwave above. The cover to the stove activates a micro-switch to shut off the power when closed. Between the stove and sink is a trash receptacle. Below is storage and drawers that are assembled with dovetail joinery.
The forward convertible dinette has Ultraleather fine upholstery and dual height matching table. This table easily stores away for more room to chat, installs for dinner, or drops down and becomes a large berth with filler cushions.
Over on the starboard side above the refrigerator is the entertainment center. This Model has a large LCD/TV with a DVD player built in and a very nice upgraded Stereo. The TV is mounted on the front of the cabinet cover over the switch panel. The panel uses bright LED lights so there isn't trouble seeing which breaker one is about to turn off and there is an iPod cradle inside for an MP3 player. The full wet head has a VacuFlush toilet. The molded vanity has a Corian countertop with a separate pull out for the shower and a sink with faucet.
Behind the TV is the ship's electrical panel, and a magnetic switch activates the LED lighting. The wethead is just abaft. Beneath the counter is the fridge. SWIM PLATFORM
The walkthrough to the swim platform is to port, and this is the boarding area if tied to a floating dock. If the boat is secured to a fixed pier, a wide non-skid caprail and stainless grab rail lead to a step into the cockpit.
The boarding gate opens inward, as it should. A fresh water shower is right at the entrance making it easy to get the sand off one's feet, or wash off the salt water before boarding.
This full beam swim platform is extended from the transom, and walking space extends off to the sides with plenty of Space. Plenty. Plus you have 4 Cup holders within reach on the extended swim platform plus you definitely will enjoy the Hifi Stereo Sound all around the Boat, including built in Speakers on the Swim platform as well, a specially on these fully teaked out Areas.
The aft facing rumble seat is very comfortable, and makes an easy conversion to a sun pad. Trunk storage is to starboard and all shore power, TV, and city water inlets are below. COMFORTABLE COCKPIT
Stepping back down into the cockpit, you won’t be struggling to make everyone comfortable while entertaining along the way.
Across from the helm is a port side lounger with room for two, a room for stretching out lounger style.
The usual storage is underneath so as to provide headroom in the mid-cabin below.
Stepping back to the aft cockpit is a port side nice wet bar for preparing the cold beverages and food for you and your Guest on Board. A carry-on cooler is standard, but this model has a great space-saving cooler drawer.
The Corian countertop has twin hinged lids for access to a concealed trash bin and a sink. In the storage locker below one will find the battery switches and main breakers in the aft locker and the carry-on cooler in the other.
While you find a large conversation pit in the aft lounger that wraps around from the back of the helm to the port side walkthrough to the swim platform, your aft facing sun lounger can convert into a full length sun pad or into a cool bed under the stars.
you will find a large trash bin on the left side of the entertainment center, as you will see counter space for fixing sandwiches and other foods alike.
These five drink holders there are the start of fifteen that are spread around the deck so everyone has one within reach.
A large sole locker can store any gear is brought aboard.
You'll continue to be impressed with the attention to detail and order on this Formula. Noise suppression material, wire runs and conduits looked neat and orderly. Bringing up the aft hatch, your 8.2 MAG HOs have enough room to easily do any daily checks and routine maintenance, as the aft seat lifts via an electric actuator and you have plenty of room inside the compartment. EXTERIOR / WARRANTIES
- NMMA Yacht Certification
- 10-year Structural Warranty
- Transferable 5-Year Formula Guard® Limited Protection Plan
- Imron® graphic A, B or C w/cockpit accent striping
- Pressure-treated Perma Panel™ structural hull matrix
- Foam-filled hull cavities
- Chemically bonded & thru-bolted deck-to-hull joint
- Heavy-duty PVC gunwale w/stainless steel insert
- Concealed fiberglass anchor locker
- Offshore bow rail
- Stainless steel hardware & 316L stainless steel welded rails
- Ten custom Formula logo-cast cleats
- Stainless steel fuel fill w/integral vent
- Polished stainless steel vent trim
- Two polished Bomar® cabin venting hatches w/screens
- Four polished stainless steel portlights w/screens
- Nonskid foredeck center walkway
- Continuous tinted, tempered curved-glass windshield w/stainless steel top frame & center walk-thru
- Windshield wiper
- Air horn
- Clarion® waterproof transom-mounted stereo remote control
- Two transom-mounted 150W 6 1/2" marine-grade stereo speakers w/polished stainless steel grilles & separate tweeters
- Starboard transom trunk storage & two fenders
- Extended integrated swim platform w/concealed stainless steel swim ladder & pull-up cleats
- Transom shower w/hot & cold controls
- 120V shorepower w/fail-safe galvanic isolator & two 30-amp cords
- Polished stainless steel shorepower, cable TV & telephone hookups
- Chromed city water inlet
- Continuous molded deck & cockpit liner
- Molded in-dash deck access steps w/316L stainless steel handrail
- Dash panels w/silver burl or wood finish & brushed metallic finish
- Complete Livorsi® illuminated instrumentation, domed w/chrome bezels
- Dash panel-mounted Ritchie® compass
- Digital depth sounder
- Livorsi chromed shifters/throttles w/in-handle outdrive trim switch
- Safety ignition stop switches w/tethers
- Dino™ tilt steering wheel w/silver burl or wood & brushed metallic insets
- Lockable under-dash storage compartment
- Bennett® trim tab switches & indicators
- Fingertip outdrive trim/trailer switches
- Auxiliary 12V outlet
- Illuminated waterproof accessory rocker switches w/E-T-A® circuit breakers
- Clarion waterproof dash-mounted multi-feature stereo remote control
- Four 150 W 6 1/2" marine-grade speakers w/600W amplification, polished stainless steel grilles & separate tweeters
- iPod™/MP3 port
- Fifteen polished stainless steel drink holders
- Cockpit/swim platform blue/white LED courtesy lights w/hand-held remote control
- Integral 316L stainless steel safety rails
- Weather-resistant cockpit seating featuring PreFixx® coating, Tenera® element-resistant thread, DriFast® foam & StarLite® XL synthetic marine panel construction
- Twin command seating w/dual-position helm & companion seats
- Port lounge w/line storage
- Dual-height cockpit table w/filler cushion & four polished drink holders
- Disconnect switches for auxiliary & starting batteries
- U-shaped aft lounge seating w/storage
- Aft-facing sun lounge—converts to full-length sunpad
- Molded wetbar w/integrated sink, Corian® countertop, 36-quart Igloo® cooler, trash container & integral 316L stainless steel safety rail
- Demand water system w/26-gallon capacity
- Fire extinguisher
- Battery parallel emergency switch
- Custom patterned cockpit carpet
- Pneumatic-assist transom door
- Bimini top in color-coordinated non-fading Sunbrella® acrylic fabric w/SeaMark™ vinyl undercoating
- Cockpit cover in color-coordinated non-fading Sunbrella acrylic fabric w/SeaMark vinyl undercoating
- Sliding/locking cabin door w/screen
- Woodgrain-finish entry steps
- Woodgrain-finish flooring throughout cabin
- Curved Ultraleather™ sofa seating w/dual height, high-gloss Deep Cherry wood dining table & filler cushion
- Custom décor pillows & draperies
- Complete galley in high-gloss Deep Cherry finish w/storage and hardwood dovetailed drawers, full Corian countertop, polished stainless steel sink, concealed electric stove w/safety shut-off switch, concealed 120V/12V stainless steel refrigerator, microwave oven & concealed in-counter trash container
- Entertainment center in high-gloss Deep Cherry finish w/Corian countertop, polished stainless steel 120V/12V refrigerator, 120V & 12V electrical panels
- Clarion® AM/FM/CD stereo, changer control & two 150W 6 1/2" 2-way marine-grade speakers
- Hanging locker
- Aft cabin stateroom/full-size berth w/Sensus® memory foam mattress & full-width storage
- Demand water system
- 120V water heater w/heat exchanger
- Molded head compartment w/Vacuflush head unit, 37-gallon holding tank & dockside pumpout, molded vanity, custom-molded sink, Corian countertop, retractable shower head & exhaust fan
- Fire extinguisher
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Automatic cabin bilge pump w/high water alarm
- Twin engine installation
- Mercury 8.2 MAG HO Seacore Engines
- Seacore Protection on Engines and Drives
- Mercury Bravo Three 13 3/4 x 28 Propellers
- Motorized hatch lift
- Courtesy lighting
- Fume detector
- Automatic fire extinguisher
- Thru-bolted engine mounts
- Starting & auxillary marine batteries w/retainers
- 60-amp battery charger
- Active & passive galvanic corrosion protection systems
- Bilge blowers
- Automatic bilge pump
- Bilge high water alarm
- Bennett® hydraulic trim tabs
- Polished stainless steel props
With an empty weight of 13,470 lbs. (6,109.9 kgs.), half fuel and four people onboard, With a pair of 430-hp MerCruiser 8.2 MAG HO engines tucked into the stern, you will reach a top speed of 53.3 mph (85.7 kph) at 4700 rpm. At that speed its burning a combined 72 gph (272.5 Lph) while getting .74 mpg (.31 kpL) for a range of 114 miles (184 km).
Best cruising comes in at 3000 rpm and 29.4 mph (47.2 kph). Now you have a fuel burn of 24.3 gph (92 Lph), which meant the boat got 1.21 mpg (.51 kpL) and a range of 187 miles (301 km).
For a 35' (10.7 m) boat, she has a surprising acceleration. you will reach planing speed in only 4.9 seconds, cruised up to 20 mph in 7.7 seconds, and continued accelerating through 30 mph in 12.7 seconds. HANDLING AND RIDE
It's always a pleasure driving a Formula boat because handling and performance is almost always stellar. In the case of this 350 SS it's impressive.
She is an excellent performer, cutting the wakes of other boats, and even her own self generated wakes, with a clean slice and no pounding.
Her 21-degree deadrise at the transom is a winning compromise between the soft ride of a deep-V hull and the speed possible from a flatter bottom.
Even if you drive her in a narrow waterway, and that means tight turns, and as expected, she'll bled off a lot of speed in the turns.
One won't be able to crank and bank to the point where everyone and everything gets tossed around, and really… one wouldn't want to.
This is a boat that will keep the guests comfortable even if the the boater doesn't have the presence of mind to do it themselves. THE TOUR STARTING FORWARD
Heading up to the bow, one climbs three steps molded into the dash and step through a center windshield walkthrough. The top latch on the walkthrough windshield is interconnected to the bottom, so there’s no having to reach way down to unlock the lower latch.
Stainless grab rails are conveniently placed to add safety and security when heading forward up the steps. Up front, minimal bow rails flank the sides.
You will find A remote spotlight and Lewmar Stainless Steel Windlass with chain counter in the bow. SOPHISTICATED HELM
As one steps back into the cockpit this Formula is dressed up the dash with Black High Gloss Console and New Upgraded Generation Raymarine instrumentation and Mercury's SmartCraft display is to your right of that.
Mercury’s Digital Throttle System makes engine corrections a comfortable affair with zero feedback. While you find this 350 SS to have exemplary close quarters controllability, the benefits of the Axius sterndrive docking system joystick cannot be understated.
When bringing the throttles forward, the trim tabs are right at your fingertips. Outdrive trim is on the port throttle. Just ahead is the joystick that is easy to operate while facing backwards.
With the Bennett trim tabs and trim indicators for precise control of engine attitude while running you definitely will be in control at all times of this enjoyable performance ride.
Get a load of this premium wheel. Chromed hub and surrounded with black inlays. Disclaimer
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Allied Marine is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Rick Obey & Associates.