Very tall spaces with an emphasis on openness. The Beneteau Swift Trawler 34 provides 360 degree visibility from everywhere in the salon or pilothouse. Extra large, tall windows and a wraparound windshield keeps the views of the outdoors while inside.
Two full cabins and a roomy head completes the easy living spaces.
• Two cabins / Full head with shower Electrical and Mechanical
• Beige upholstery exterior package
• Ultraleather Promessa upholstered salon
• Microwave oven
• Propane Stove
• Protective Corail carpet
• Separation curtain between galley & salon
Designed as a long term cruiser, the Swift Trawler 34 is a serious motor vessel. Her performance is wonderful from her Cummins Diesel giving fuel economy and performance. Bow and stern thruster provide docking assistance. A complete Raymarine Electronics package includes autopilot and radar.
• Bow and Stern thrusters (both stations) Hull and Deck
• 7.5 kw Generator (110V / 60HZ) with cocoon
• 110V system for U.S. complaince
• Air conditioning
• Hot water
• DVD / MP3 player in salon
• Raymarine E127 - Chart plotter / depth sounder / GPS in wheelhouse
• Raymarine E125 color - Chart plotter / depth sounder / GPS at flybridge helm
• ST-70 Autopilot (Wheelhouse and flybridge)
• 2 VHFs (Raymarine 240E DSC transmitter/receiver)
• Additional ICOM 504 on Flybridge Helm
• Digital radar (4kw/48nm)
• Raymarine MOB alarm system networked with electronics and 3 lifejacket sensors
Inviting spaces and easy access are part of the design. Large aft cockpit with L-shaped seating; a very large lazarette is in the floor.
The Large, open flybridge gives a great view with room for the dinghy and lots of seating.
Swift Trawler's unique asymmetrical deckhouse gives a wider walkway forward to the starboard side while not taking away any cabin space. There is a solid door providing wind and spray protection; a large boat feature.
• Mooring/anchoring kit Disclaimer
• L-shaped cockpit bench with PVC woven beige cushions
• Dune cockpit aft cockpit enclosure
• Deck searchlight
• Swim ladder
• Cockpit shower / washdown
• White lacquered aluminum loading boom
• Pump for deck washing
• PVC woven beige forward sun mattress
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Allied Marine is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Viage Group.