IAG Yachts - Introduction
IAG YACHTS - INTRODUCTION
● THE NEXT GREAT YACHTING LEGACY BEGINS ●
IAG- The International Audio Group, Ltd., internationally known for Integrity and Grace, is proud to present their state of the art facility and their new line of yachts named "PrimaDonna 127." This new shipyard, located in Zhuhai, Guangdong Province, in Southern China, a place which is regarded as the most beautiful seafront of China, has been in development over the past 4 years and has capabilities for construction in fiberglass or metal from 100 to 200 feet is also investing in the construction of 100 and 127 foot fiberglass motoryachts on spec.
The "PrimaDonna" is already seen as an ultra high quality Superyacht that has been designed, engineered and managed by very experienced and skilled Italian Naval Architects and artisans who are sharing their talents and secrets with the best Chinese craftsmen in Southern China, not by remote communication but by moving full-time to China to hands-on manage every aspect of the Shipyard operations. This 127 foot fiberglass composite motoryacht demonstrates great style while also offering a very high volume 3 deck design with a generous 26.5' beam. At 220 tons and with a semi displacement hull form, she offers 17 knot speed. The zero speed stabilization will keep all guests aboard in comfort even at anchor.
The builders of this series have been selected by the owners of the shipyard for their vast commercial and pleasure yacht experience in construction. The projects completed by them in Italy are literally a "who's who" of famous and widely acclaimed masterpieces.
The "PrimaDonna 127" series is aptly named as the first tri-deck yacht line from this shipyard. Hull # 1 was launched in 2010 and debuted at the 2011 Miami Boat Show. She was sold in May of 2011 and was then exhibited at the 2011 Fort Lauderdale Boat Show as an example of the quality that IAG Yachts is capable of delivering.
Hull # 2 recently sold in South Florida. Hull #3 is under construction in China and is available for sale. With up to 6 staterooms for the owner and guests plus a crew accommodation for 8 with the captain on the bridge deck, the 127' series line is a popular charter yacht design. Built to Rina Pleasure Class, these PrimaDonna series tri-deck motor yachts are a significant competitive offering from this shipyard.
While her exterior is faired and painted to perfection, her beauty is not only skin deep. The hand crafted Italian interior is a showcase of style and elegance. With a blend of minimalist features plus a play of natural wood veneers and stone accents, the "PrimaDonna 127" will continue to surprise and delight, both visually and to the touch.
Achieving physical beauty inside and out is never enough in a highly competitive world market. She must also have the myriad of operational systems enough to match a small city and each system must be accepted by her Class and Registry to comply with flawless operations, safety and sanitary standards. All of this must be achieved while arriving in the market at a very attractive price.
These points have all been achieved, which simply put, makes the PrimaDonna 127 the best new yacht value in the world. Navigational System Highlights
- Furuno X-band radar, FAR 2117, ARPA system w/ 6.5' open array antenna - 96 NM range & video plotter function
- Chart plotter system
- GPS/AIS systems - GPS and transponder giving vessel date, position, heading, speed
- Sailor RT 5022 DSC Class A VHF
- Sailor RT 4001 w/ DSC class D VHF
- (2) portable Sailor SP 3520 GMDSS VHF
- Furuno N700 Navtex receiver
- Sailor 9 Ghz search & rescue transponder
- SATCOM C
- FLEET - Sailor 500 broadband w/ 600 mm diameter antenna
- Sperry Marine Navipilot 4000 autopilot
- Monitoring & alarm system (Servowatch)
- TVCC system
- Non-retractable stabilizer fin system - designed to absorb 90% of rolling at speed of 16 kts.
- 65 kw Bow Thruster
- ENAFROID complete airconditioning system - 400 BTU capacity
- Twin 80kw diesel generators
- 50 KVA 400V three phase 50 Hz shore connection
- Frequency converter SAE electronic ASP 75 KVA
- Miele heavy duty washer - crew area
- Miele heavy duty dryer - crew area
- Stainless steel walk in freezer - crew area
- Stainless steel hood - galley
- Miele hot plates
- Miele grill
- Miele oven
- Miele microwave oven
- Miele dishwasher
- Stainless steel fridge/freezers Liebherr
- Gaggia coffee machine
- (3) SIMAG icemakers
- Liebherr wine cooler
DETAILED FUEL CONSUMPTION DATA AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST Disclaimer
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Allied Marine is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Atlantic Yacht & Ship, Inc..