Beneteau's newest design, the MC5, branches the gap between Beneteau Power and Monte Carlo Yachts. The combination of Italian design and French boat building has created a stunning yacht that is sure to out shine all other yachts in her class.
Her hull, designed for Volvo's IPS drives, features a wave piercing bow which improves her navigation in the roughest seas.
Beneteau Power has dramatically increased the quality of design and build in this model. She is a must-see during your search of a yacht under 60 feet.
- Volvo IPS Pod Drives - with 3 Joystick Docking and Maneuvering stations
- 3 Cabins, 2 Heads configuration
- Air Conditioning and Heating
- Integrated BBQ Grill on swim platform
- Drop-down swim platform can hold a full-size tender
- Washer/dryer combo
- Custom Blue hull paint, with cream gelcoat.
Every new Beneteau comes with a 3-year stem to stern warranty and a 7-year structural warranty backed by Beneteau.