The Neptunus 650 Motoryacht is a Euro Style Sedan Motoryacht with a decidedly North American flair. Her interior is graced with a luxurious stained horizontal grain cherry joinery with a satin finish.
Boarding is from either the swim platform and up the port or starboard steps or from either the port or starboard side decks.
She has a comfortable Aft Deck with built in seating, same level Salon with built in furniture, a raised Galley and Dinette Area.
Below are three cabins with the forward VIP and Starboard double bed Guest Cabin each with its own en-suite and the full beam Master on centerline with a private head and shower.
The Engine Room is accessed via the transom door or via a hatch in the Aft Deck sole. The large crew cabin is easily accessed via a custom transom door from the swim platform and offers an abundance of storage, separate toilet, sink and shower.
The Flybridge Deck has easy access via comfortable stairs from the Aft Deck. The hardtop has a three sided enclosure and the signature open air Sun Lounge ahead of the Helm Further features of the Flybridge include a bar, Icemaker, Fridge and seating with a dining table.
The Salon is entered via the curved sliding Trend stainless steel entry door. The hardwood sole and satin gloss cherry contrasts nicely with the upholstered leather settees to port and starboard. The sofa is U shaped and has storage below. It provides seating for four to five people and includes built in cherry end tables at one end.
Custom table with storage below lie in front. The forward end of the sofa terminates into a built in end table with two storage cabinet doors below.
To port starting aft is a built in three seater settee with an opening end table on either side.
Next forward is a built in 46” Samsung LED TV and storage cabinets below.
These cabinets house a Bose Lifestyle 535 AM/FM/CD/DVD player with hard drive storage, the RayMarine Sat TV control panel and the attenuator for the Glomex Terrestrial TV antenna.
Also in the Salon are Hunter Douglas Silhouette blinds and a sliding insect screen on the aft door, build in Bose speakers, a decorative ceiling treatment over the salon table, a Bose five channel speaker system with a hidden subwoofer, eight LED mini spots on a dimmer and the digital AC controls.
The Galley is open to and two steps up from the Salon. The sole is planked cherry to match the Salon. The customized Galley is full beam with a large Dinette forward. The Dinette seats at least six people with a light grey leather seating surface.
- Under mount extra deep stainless steel sink
- Single handle spray faucet
- 4 burner Ceran top cook tops
- Built in microwave with exhaust fan
- 24” oven
- Full size Fisher Paykel fridge/ freezer
- Jenn Air Beverage center
- (6) Cherry cabinet doors
- (6) Cherry corner storage cabinets
- (1) Cherry drawer
- Pull out storage cabinet for canned goods
- Quartz countertop
- Fisher Paykel dishwasher drawer w/cherry front
- Central vacuum outlet
- Overhead four door cherry cabinet w/dedicated lighting to port
- (12) LED mini spots – most on a dimmer
- (6) Mica drawers to port behind two cherry doors
- Blinds for the cabin side windows
All the way forward and to starboard is the Leather upholstered Dinette with seating for 6 people with storage below. A fixed Quartz top dining table sits on two stainless steel pedestals. The dining area is raised to offer better exterior visibility.
Above are two dedicated LED mini spots.
Six curved steps each with an LED step light lead to the accommodations below. Along the way is a two door electrical panel with separate AC/DC electrical panels.
The Companionway at the bottom landing also houses the washer dryer with a cabinet above to store detergents.
At the bottom of the stairs one can go aft and down three more steps to the Master Cabin furthest aft or forward with the Guest Cabin and guest head to starboard and VIP cabin and VIP head forward in the hallway. The area at the bottom of the companionway is open to the windshield and is very bright and airy.
The Master Cabin is aft. An almost king size berth on centerline has one storage drawer and rope lighting below and a contemporary headboard with lacquered ceiling panels above following the contour of the bed. Two LED reading lights are in the soffit. The headboard is affixed to the aft bulkhead and offers recessed light boxes with LED back lights. Built in two drawer cherry nightstands flank the berth. To port is a built in chest with four cherry faced drawers. To starboard is built in chest with four drawers. Above the drawers are three port lights to port, large port lights to starboard covered with blinds. These new style port lights with the center one on each side opening provide natural light and ventilation. Facing the bed is a 32” built in Samsung TV. The master cabin features two cedar lined hanging lockers on the port side.
Forward on the strb side is the entrance to the en-suite with large stall shower, toilet and sink.
The Samsung 32” LCD TV is built in the forward bulkhead on the centerline.
Also in the cabin are three battery shutoff switches, a CO detector, a Bose wave radio system, digital AC control and nine LED mini spots, most on a dimmer.
The en-suite Master Head has a porcelain tile sole, a straight cherry vanity with a storage cabinet below and a under mount sink in a Quartz countertop above. There are four mirrored medicine cabinets above the sink with a fixed dead light above covered with a blind.
The stall shower has a clear glass door, a shelf, a handheld or wall mountable shower fixture, a light and an exhaust fan.
The toilet is a freshwater flush Raritan Atlantis elongated bowl model.
Guest STRB Head
The STRB Guest Head is for the STRB Guest Cabin with two entry doors, one to the main Companionway and other direct to the STRB cabin.
The sole is porcelain tile. The toilet is a freshwater flush full size Raritan Atlantis model. The cherry vanity has one cabinet below and a Quartz countertop with a under mount sink above.
Above the sink is a blind covering a opening porthole. Three mirrored medicine cabinet doors are above with rope lighting below the valance.
The shower has a clear glass door, a handheld and wall mountable fixture, a wallpaper like finish on the bulkheads that is as elegant as it is practical.
Also in the shower is a light and an exhaust fan. The Head also has three LED mini spots above in a mirrored overhead.
Starboard Side Guest Cabin
The Guest Cabin has one double berth with two drawers below.
Outboard the berth is a cherry hanging locker, cedar lined and a small cherry nightstand. Two opening port lights with blinds are above with a reading light in a soffit above for each person. At the foot of the berth is a small storage shelf.
Also in this cabin are four overhead dimmable LED mini spots, two LED mini spots as reading lights, digital AC controls, a CO detector and a carpeted sole.
The VIP Cabin is entered via a custom cherry door. The queen size berth sits on centerline with a custom headboard off the forward bulkhead . Twin LED reading lights are above.
One large cherry storage drawer sits at the foot of the berth. There is rope lighting around the bed trim for the custom Innerspring mattress. Built in cherry countertops both port and starboard serve as nightstands. Above is an opening escape hatch with mosquito screen and night blind. One fixed dead light one each side with blinds to both port and starboard. Above the blinds on either side are four cherry storage cabinets to supplement the cabin’s abundant storage. Special mood lighting is located next to the custom head board.
Aft to port is a cedar lined hanging locker and access the Forward Head.
To starboard is a matching cedar lined hanging locker
On the aft bulkhead is a built in Samsung 24” LED TV. The sole has access to the forward bilge and bow thruster. The cabin is equipped with a Bose Wave radio.
Also in this cabin are digital AC controls and a CO monitor.
- Heavy Duty stainless steel bow rails w/welded stainless steel lifeline
- Stainless steel anchor pulpit w/bow roller
- 66 lb. Delta stainless steel anchor
- Maxwell 3500 VW Windlass w/150' high tensile chain
- Up & down foot switches for windlass
- Round Bomar hatch to access chain locker
- Freshwater wash down in bow anchor locker
- Heavy duty rub rail
- Dual spring line cleats
- International LED navigation lights
- Air horn
- Diesel deck fills for fuel port & starboard allows single side filling via crossover
- Removable stainless steel burgee pole
- Stainless steel hand rails at bow cushion area
- Black Textulene wrap around windshield cover incl. port & starboard side windows
- Frameless cabin side windows
- Stainless steel sliding boarding gates port & starboard midship
- Raised fiberglass toe rail for safety
- Round Bomar deck hatch into VIP Cabin
- (2) Sun pad cushions on bow w/headrest & (6) drink holders
- House side stainless steel handrails
- (6) Large dead lights into Master Cabin (two of them opening)
- (2) Teak Tread steps to side deck port & starboard
- ACR LED spotlight, remote controlled
- Teak sole over fiberglass decks
- Covered stern cleats w/fairleads
- Built in fiberglass stairs (7) to Flybridge w/teak treads w/LED step lights
- (2) Hinged stainless steel gates to swim platform
- Custom high gloss cherry table w/stainless steel pedestals & cover
- Covered Aft Deck fully covered by Flybridge deck above
- (5) Stainless steel DC lights in Aft Deck overhead
- Built in Aft Deck seating for four cushions & cover
- 900 lb. Capacity hydraulically operated swim platform for tender storage
- Huge full beam Lazarette w/6’ of headroom configured storage
- 2 stereo speakers
- Pressure water inlet
- Deck waste pump out plate
- Hot & cold shower in custom cabinet to starboard
- (2) Stainless steel support poles to Boat Deck
- Custom watertight entry door from swim platform into Crew Cabin
- (2) Custom fender lockers in transom
- Custom storage under Flybridge steps
- Curved Trend stainless steel trimmed entry door
- Sink with cold water faucet
- BBQ unit
Entered via the transom door is the crew cabin/Lazarette
- Sit down shower
- Fresh water flush Raritan toilet
- Stainless sink with hot and cold water and mirror
- Large berth with storage under
- Hanging locker
- AC fluorescent lighting
- Rudder & hydraulic gear under aft bench enclosure
The Flybridge is designed with open air or air conditioned cruising in mind. The hardtop provides protection from the sun and the 3 sided enclosure provides worry free operating conditions even in the worst weather
Access is via teak steps to starboard. A fold down hatch gives easy access to the aft area of the Flybridge seating as well as the custom bar unit with single, fridge and icemaker.
Threee comfortable captain chairs that are adjustable fore aft provide excellent visibility and comfort for extended cruising.
The FD also offer a comfortable eating table with 4 custom stainless stools, bolted to the deck. Six to eight people are accommodated comfortably on the FB. A varnished cherry table on twin polished stainless steel pedestals offers alfresco dining.
Bridge Equipment includes:
- 3 Sided enclosure,
- Fiberglass radar arch
- (4) Audio speakers
- A stainless railing all around
- Removable stainless steel flag pole w/cover
- 6 Down light in the hardtop with dimmer
- 4’ Raymarine open array radar
- Ray Marine sat dome
- Custom stainless steel & tinted Plexi Venturi windscreen
- Covers for all Flyrbidge seating
- (3) Pompanette helm chairs w/fold down footrests
Flybridge Navigation Equipment
- (1) CAT glass bridge display for main engines
- (2) CAT electronic clutch & throttle controls
- Raymarine 11” Hybrid Touch MFD
- Raymarine 4’ open array UHD radar scanner
- Ritchie 5" Powerdamp compass
- Simrad AP with remote
- Raymarine depth display
- (2) Wema electric fuel gauges
- ITT Jabsco searchlight controls
- Bow & stern thruster controls (dual controls)
- Bennett trim tab controls w/indicators
- Dual Icom IC-M404 VHF radio w/DSC
- Bilge pump controls w/(3) digital pump readouts
- Teleflex hydraulic power assisted steering system
- Fireboy fire system override controls
- Windlass controls
- 12V DC outlet
- Generator “on” indicator lights
- Metallic finish dash panels with back lighting
- Helm cover
- CAT backup panel for throttles & clutches
- Yacht Controller, joystick, handheld remote & digital reader
- Anti vibration mounts for engines & generators
- 15 hp 24 volt DC electric bow thruster
- 15 hp 24 volt DC electric stern thruster
- (6) Automatic/manual bilge pumps w/"Ultra" bilge pump switches
- Dual Head Hunter DC freshwater pumps with switch over manifold
- 20 Gallon Raritan water heater
- (5) Fluorescent Engine Room lights
- 110V GFCI outlet
- FRP flooring between engines
- 2 1/2 stainless steel shafts
- Dripless shaft seals
- Site tubes for both fuel tanks
- (2) Engine Room blowers
- 3" Heavy duty insulation material covered w/white aluminum perforated paneling
- Oil Exchanger oil change system for engines, transmissions & generator
- Fireboy automatic fire suppression system with manual pull on FB
- Air filters and air dampers on Engine Room air intakes
- Centrek Industries gas/water separator for generator exhaust
- Teleflex power steering system
- Marine Air 72,000 BTU chilled water air conditioning w/(5) air handlers & (3) compressors for variable command
- Racor 1000 FG fuel filters for main engines
- (1) Racor 500 filter for generator
- 5 Step stainless steel & teak ladder to Engine Room from Aft Deck
- (2) Engine block heaters
- ZF 550A Transmissions w/1.97:1 reduction
- Airsep crankcase ventilation system
- 996 Gallon aluminum forward fuel tank
- Oversize Groco sea strainer & sea valves for main engines
- (1) Aluminum baffeled water tanks
- (1) Aluminum baffeled waste tank
- Macerator pump for waste tank w/timer switch
- Fiberglass wrapped single tube exhaust system
- 110V/220V 60 Hz AC system
- 24V DC system
- 21 kW CAT generator in sound shield
- (3) Banks of 24 volt gel cell batteries separated by blocking diodes as follows:
- (2) 8D's (450 ah) for house 24V, (2) 4D's (360 ah) for engine starting 24V plus (2) 24 volt batteries for bow & stern thruster (24V system)
- DC Digital voltmeter
- DC Digital amp meter
- AC Digital voltmeter w/dual positions to read each leg of power
- AC Digital amp meter w/dual positions to read each leg of power
- Breaker protected 110 volt AC circuits
- Breaker protected 220 volt AC circuits
- Breaker protected DC circuits
- Central bonding system w/shaft brushes
- Two Battery chargers for the various battery banks
- (2) 50 amp Glendinning cord reels w/75’ of cord each
- Generator "on" indicator light at Flybridge Helm
- (5) Battery shutoff switches
- (2) Galvanic isolators
- Port engine alternator 105 amps, 24V
- Starboard engine alternator 105 amps, 24V
- (3) Gang centrally located GFCI’s at main bus
- 12 KVA transformers with manual boost control
- Generator start/stop at main electrical panel in Lazarette/Crew Cabin
- Water tank level indicator at main electrical panel
- Waste tank level indicator at main electrical panel
The boat is a composite construction using Kevlar Hybrid materials for superior strength and puncture resistance. Six longitudinal foam stringers and 20 transverse foam stringers enclosed with stitched woven roving, reinforce the entire hull bottom. The hull sides above the waterline are cored. The engine stringers run from stern to bow with steel top plates for engine mounting. The Deep (19.5 degrees) Vee Hull has been designed to ensure a vessel with excellent sea keep qualities. Special attention has been given to a ratio between installed power, speed and fuel consumption. Four layers of Interlux 2000E primer beneath the bottom paint.
The Neptunus 625 is custom built for a knowledgeable owner.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.