2019 Regency P65 Pilothouse Motor Yacht
Crafted with Distinction
Remarkable craftsmanship is reflected in subtle ways throughout the yacht including some of the finest handcrafted hardwood carpentry found in the marine industry today. Beautifully honed wood, granite, marble, and stainless steel are used throughout the interior. Every detail is attend to from distinctive wall coverings to European hardware and bronze tinted windows.
The open concept salon, pilothouse and aft deck provide great socializing spaces with exceptional visibility from the helm both fore and aft. The salon offers a fabulous entertainment center, including a custom-designed theatre system, beverage center with a wine captain, sink and stemware cabinet all encompassed in a handcrafted walnut cabinet. The salon's sumptuous furnishings invite guests to relax as they take in the view of the sea and sky.
Every detail of the chef's galley is calculated for maximum efficiency and elegance. Designed with ample room for two people to prepare gourmet meals side by side, the galley features first-class appliances, granite countertops, and a retractable splash guard. The oven and separate speed oven, four burner cooktop, refrigerator, dishwasher, and abundant freezer and storage space are chosen with a chef's ease in mind. Meals can be served on the elegant walnut dining table at the dining settee.
Navigate with Confidence
Take command of your Regency from one of the four helm stations, and set your course with the standard Garmin navigation suite.
Traditional handmade quality and modern elements create an inviting environment that appeals to the senses at every turn. Seamless walnut woodwork with a smooth stain finish winds its way throughout the yacht. Horizontal wood grain adorns the walls echoing the wave patterns in the sea, an effect this is painstakingly achieved and soothing to the eye. European metal fixtures add a solid grace to every door and cabinet.
From the full-beam owner's suite to the guest staterooms, to the main living space, the yachts is equipped with unique features and exquisite furnishings. Each Regency client works with a professional interior decorator to create a design suited to their own, particular cruising style. Every detail from window treatments, to toiletries is provided so that the yacht is cruise-ready from day one.
Well-being Begins Inside
Life aboard a Regency Yacht feels like time spent in a five-star boutique hotel. The interior reflects the patterns and heartbeat of the open water in cozy, luxuriously appointed staterooms. Special touches such as spa-inspired heads with heated granite floors, custom mattresses, fine linens, and thoughtfully-designed storage spaces elevate the experience so guests can be the most relaxed version of themselves.
The entire Regency Yacht exterior is designed for entertaining. Both fore and aft decks offer built-in lounge areas for friends and family to gather. The spacious flybridge is equipped with a private sunbathing lounge, a settee with glass-topped table, a fully-equipped bar with a refrigerator, sink, and an icemaker. Guests can enjoy the flybridge barbecue and built-in TV as they relish their surroundings and the gentle ocean breeze. Galley and P65 Salon & Flybridge Beverage/Entertainment Centers
The galley equipment includes:
- Miele 4 Burner Induction Cooktop
- Miele Oven
- Miele Dishwasher
- Trash & recycle system
- GE Speed oven
- Sub-Zero Refrigerator with 2 Freezer Drawers
- Sub-Zero Refrigerator with icemaker - built into the PH side table
- Large Franke stainless steel sink with Grohe Faucet & Fixtures
- Appliances are either Stainless Steel, Chrome or Glass Faced
- Walnut cabinetry with exceptional drawer and cabinet storage
Salon Beverage & Media Center:
- Stainless Steel & Glass faced Wine Captain
- Custom undercounter sink with Grohe Faucet
- Granite Countertop
- Entertainment System which includes a stereo theater system, Samsung TV, and a KVH HD7 satellite TV.
- Bar with Granite Countertop
- Under-Counter Stainless Steel Sink
- Grohe Faucet - Hot & Cold water
- Subzero refrigerator with Ice-maker
- AC 120VAC duplex
- Samsung TV & Fusion Stereo with DVD Player
Flybridge BBQ Station:
Regency P65 - Mechanical & Electrical Equipment
- FRP cabinet with Propane Locker
- Stainless Steel TEC BBQ
- LED Task Lighting above the BBQ Station
Mechanical, Electrical & Navigational equipment
Navigation, Satellite TV & Entertaiment Equipment
- Twin Volvo D13 900HP inboard diesel engines
- TwinDisc "Quick-Shift transmissions
- Northern Lights 12KW & 20KW generators
- Victron Energy 5KW inverter/charger
- Dual ACME 240V/50A ISO transformers
- Inverter/house batteries -12ea. Northstar AGM
- Engine start batteries 4ea. CAT 8D AGM
- Generator start batteries - 2X AGM
- Dual 240V/50A Glendinning Cablemaster systems with a handheld remote control
- Wesmar Hydraulic 25HP Bow & Stern Thrusters
- Maxwell VWC3500 Hydraulic Windlass with 350' chain & a 50KG S.S. anchor
- Wesmar Digital DSP5000 "Wave Smart" Stabilizing system
- Marine Air 84,000BTU "Chilled Water" air-conditioning system
- Olympia OL-105 Hydronic diesel heating system with a 220V AC boiler for heating the vessel when on AC power.
- Brower 1600lb. Power rotation davit
- AquaMatic 900GPD Watermaker
The Garmin navigation suite that includes:
- Four GPSMAP 8617 MFD Displays
- GMR xHDR 6' Open Array antenna
- Two (2) GPS19x NMEA 2000
- GSD 24 Sounder Module
- GXM 52 Sirius XM Marine Receiver
- Three (3) GMI 20 Instrument Displays
- Two (2) GC10 Marine Reverse Image Cameras
- AIS 600 transceiver
- Two (2) VHF 210 AIS Radio's
- GHP Reactor autopilot with a Wireless Remote
Satellite TV & Entertainment Equipment:
Tender & Davit
- KVH DH7 Sat TV Receiver
- Five (6) Samsung HD Televisions
- Salon Stereo Entertainment System
- Salon TV with soundbar
- Owners suite TV with soundbar
- Component stereo equipment
- DVD/Stereo Systems for each Stateroom
The APEX 12' Eurosport center console tender is equipped with a 30HP Yamaha outboard and required safety equipment.
- Brower 1600lb Power rotation davit
- Wireless davit remote
- APEX A-12 Eurosport center console inflatable with a 30HP Yamaha outboard
- Tender safety equipment - fire extinguisher, 4 life vests & first aid kit
- Tender docking equipment - 2X lines & 2X fenders
- 1 set of oars
- Tender lifting harness
- Stainless steel dinghy chocks
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Allied Marine is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Canadian Yacht & Ship Brokers Inc. - Richmond.