Eleonora lll is a 2013 131' Columbus Yachts 40S Hybrid that was previously a demo yacht. Never titled, it was purchased from Columbus Yachts in early 2016. World renowned Patton Marine Surveyors performed an out of the water, through 5 day hull and electrical survey/sea trail at that time. Since then, this award winning superyacht has received extensive mechanical, interior and electrical upgrades. Eleonora lll is now prepared for global use. The owner has performed a major interior makeover.
- View Listing -
These mechanical, electrical and interior upgrades were performed at a cost exceeding 2 million dollars.
- An extensive and luxurious interior refit using the best quality Italian leather, stainless steel, and onyx marble thru-out.
- Custom cabinetry, ice makers and refrigeration, aft deck bar installation.
Mechanical upgrades include:
- 3 x Kohler 99Kw generators with 4000 hours
- 3000 service in May of 2019
- New Atlas 100KVA shorepower unit that makes the vessel usable worldwide - 08/2017
- All new thruhulls - 08/2017
- Recent Rina 5 year inspection has just been completed Jan 2019
- New CMC ZERO SPEED stabilizers - 08/2017
- A full and detailed list will be provided to qualified buyers.
*Not for sale to US residents while in US waters.
Contact Dean Anthony for more information on this Columbus Yacht: