Jessica and Eric Frank with their son
Sharing their love of the boating lifestyle in Sag Harbor, NY, Allied Marine Broker Eric Frank and his wife, Allied Marine Charter Broker Jessica Frank, bring you their Favorite Waterfront Date-Night Recommendations in The Hamptons:
Cart selling local wine
- North Fork Wine Trail – Not exceptionally great wine, but it's still a great time.
- Art Galleries, Theaters, and Museums – There are several excellent art galleries, theaters, and museums in the area. Jackson Pollock had a home here that now welcomes guests.
Pristine sandy beach
- Beaches – Beaches on the ocean side (south side of the south fork) are pristine and undeveloped, with wide stretches of soft white sand and refreshing Atlantic breezes.
One of many local gardens
- Outdoor Gardens – The gardens here are beautiful in the summer, and some truly impressive ones are open to the public.
Picturesque farm stand
- Farm Stands – Farm stands with fresh vegetables, berries, hand-crafted cheeses and pasture-raised eggs are the best places to stop to fill a picnic basket.
There's always a friendly bar to be found
- Nightlife - Nightlife is better out towards Montauk, with some impressive names performing at the Steven Talkhouse, Surf Lodge, Gurney's Beach Club, and Ruschmeyers.
- Fundraisers and Private Events - In addition to days at the beach and dinners on the town, Summer activities for Hamptonites regularly include both hosting and attending fundraisers and private events. The sprawling mansions in the area make ideal venues for cultural icons, socialites, and entrepreneurs to mix and mingle. After a great day on the yacht, the golf course, the tennis court, or the polo field, the subsequent galas and functions where one needs to see and be seen are definitely on the summer calendar.