At this year's World Yachts Trophies, the jury awarded five Ferretti Group models; Ferretti Yachts 720, Riva 90' Argo, Pershing 140, Riva 50 Meter and Crn M/Y 135. They also honored Fulvio De Simoni, who designed the renowned Pershing 140 and the new Pershing 8X, with a prestigious prize for Designer of the Year.
Ferretti Group triumphed once again at the awards, which took place in Cannes on September 15, 2019. The eagerly awaited final event of the Cannes Yachting Festival honored the group with five trophies thanks to the unmistakable "Made in Italy" style and the many design and technology innovations incorporated aboard its vessels.
It is another big success for the group that, following the enthusiasm of the festival visitors for its fleet of wonders (26 models and 6 premiers), has now received the approval of the experts with the most coveted awards in the industry.
The awards Ferretti Group took home were:
- Ferretti Yachts 720: Best Exterior Design Trophy, category 64–80 feet (19.50-24 meters)
- Riva 90' Argo: Best Interior Design Trophy, category 80–98 feet (24-30 meters)
- Pershing 140: Best Exterior Design Trophy, category 98–164 feet (30-50 meters)
- Riva 50 meter: Most Achieved Trophy, category 164–270 feet (50-82 meters)
- CRN M/Y 135: Best Layout Trophy, category 164–270 feet (50-82 meters)