Allied Marine is the official Ferretti Group yacht broker and we're proud to see what they're planning for at Boot Düsseldorf. The Group starts out 2018 at its best by exhibiting a wide and diversified fleet that includes the world premiere Ferretti Yachts 920 and two premieres for the German market: Riva 56' Rivale and Riva 76' Perseo.
Ferretti Group will be participating with an impressive fleet at Boot 2018, the most important boat show of the winter season that takes place in Düsseldorf.
With 1,800 exhibitors, of which 900 from over 60 Countries, the German show is an ideal event to present a preview of the debuts and the flagship products of the new nautical season.
Ferretti Group will line up 7 models, among which the world premiere Ferretti Yachts 920 and the two 2 premieres for the German market: Riva 56' Rivale and Riva 76' Perseo. In addition to the debuting models, the fleet is completed by Ferretti Yachts 450, Rivamare, Pershing 5X and Pershing 70.
Ferretti Group's booth (Hall 6, no 6D28), which stands out for its innovative concept, reflects the prestige of the Group - comfortable lounges and a very spacious VIP area, and includes an American bar. On this occasion, Ferretti Group continues its collaboration with important luxury partners, pursuing the objective of providing a unique and memorable experience for its visitors and shipowners. Partners include:
- Seabob, a guarantee for fun and speed in the water
- La Scolca, an Italian wine producer that offers an exclusive tasting of its prestigious wines
- Dolce & Gabbana, designer of Ferretti Group's uniforms
- Maserati, provider of courtesy car service
- Culti Milano, which presents its refined and sophisticated essences
- Mogi Caffe with its first in class Italian coffee blends
- Moet & Chandon, which offers a selection of champagne and vodka specialties of Veuve Cliquot and Vodka Belvedere
Boot offers a great opportunity for Ferretti Group to praise the company's recent performance. 2017 was a year of great success, and 2018 promises to be just as brilliant as last year thanks to the celebrations that start right here at Boot 2018.