The Pershing “X Generation” series is innovative in every way, beginning with composite materials based on carbon, vinyl ester resin, and epoxy resin. The yachts' sporty lines are exalted by the large side wings and the aerodynamic profile of the sundeck. Using powerful yet fuel-efficient engines with surface-drive transmissions, these yachts provide all passengers onboard with the famous "Pershing Thrill."
Pershing’s X Generation yachts provide a diverse range of models. With a yacht length to meet every need, boaters will find luxury, speed, and comfort with any of the 9X, 8X, 7X, 6X, and 5X models (92’, 83’, 69’, 62’ and 54’, respectively).
The Pershing 9X yacht is eye-catching in the use of carbon fiber, the side wings built into the superstructure, and the sundeck’s aerodynamic profile. The Pershing 9X is 92 feet in length (28 meters) and capable of 42 knots. This luxurious yacht can carry 20 passengers comfortably and has four cabins and six heads.
A few highlight features of the Pershing 9X include:
- Twin MTU 16V 2000 M96L engines and a surface-drive system with Rolla surface propellers. Performance comes in at a top speed of 42 knots and an impressive maximum range of 380 nautical miles at a cruising speed of up to 38 knots.
- Integrated control, maneuvering, and monitoring systems are housed in a futuristic helm station created with Poltrona Frau, an Italian furniture maker that specializes in leatherwork.
- The hull is composed of composite materials using carbon and vinyl ester resin and epoxy resin is used in the deck and superstructure.
- Joystick functions and a surface-drive system provide superb handling capabilities for the Pershing 9X.
- Fully integrated drive, navigation, and monitoring systems for high performance and trim optimization interact between engines, onboard instrumentation, and control systems. The intuitive platform features components from Top System and Onyx for the Easy Set system, Xenta Systems for the electro-hydraulic steer-by-wire system, and Naviop-Simrad for the navigation and monitoring systems.
- Natural light is optimized inside the Pershing 9X with four windows, with portholes, in the hull bulwarks for a total glass surface of over 15 square meters.
- Navigation is available on large touchscreens at the helm station and the pilot station on the sun deck.
The Pershing 9X partnership was born of the work of yacht designer Fulvio De Simoni, the Ferretti Group’s Product Strategy Committee under the guidance of Piero Ferrari, and the engineering department.
The Pershing 9X optimizes space onboard with the cockpit as an extension of the lounge, a sun pad, and a living area with a table that can be electrically lowered for more space. The glass door and windows that fold and retract into the bulkheads below the deck seamlessly join the interior to the exterior for an even larger main deck.
Two spoilers run along the fore-triangle to conceal the mooring cleats, fairleads, and winches.
The Pershing 8X yacht is light, built from carbon fiber, super fuel-efficient, and capable of reaching a top speed of 45 knots with two MTU 16V 2000 M96 engines. All this is navigated by an integrated propulsion control system for maneuvering, navigation, and monitoring systems. All heads turn with the classic Pershing sleek and sporty lines and characteristic side wings and aerodynamic sun deck.
The Pershing 8X won at the Motor Boat Awards in January of 2021 in the “Custom Yachts” category based on innovative features, technical parameters, and style based on meticulous performance tests and sea trials. The Motor Boat Awards are organized by Motor Boat & Yachting.
At 83 feet (25.55 meters long) and 19 feet (5.86 meters wide), the Pershing 8X is the result of the collaboration between Fulvio De Simoni, the Ferretti Group’s Product Strategy Committee led by Mr. Piero Ferrari, and the Group Engineering Department. The yacht comfortably holds 16 passengers and has four cabins and three heads.
The light, fast, and high-performing Pershing 7X yacht is part of Pershing’s X Generation. Sporty, bold, sleek, and packed with state-of-the-art technology, Fulvio De Simoni’s design uses ultra-lightweight materials.
The surface drive allows navigation at higher cruising speeds with lower fuel consumption and two MAN V12 1800 engines enable the Pershing 7X to reach speeds up to 50 knots. For significant efficiency, carbon fiber is the primary material, as well as lightweight alloys, and lithium batteries. The displacement is 35 metric tons.
With 69 feet 3 inches (21.11 meters) of length and a 17-foot beam (5.35 meters), 16 passengers can enjoy the luxurious yacht with a three-cabin and three-head layout.
PERSHING 6X (Project)
The Pershing 6X yacht is a bold addition to the Pershing X Generation line. At 62 feet (18.94 meters) in overall length with a beam of 16 feet (4.80 meters) wide, and a draft of 4 feet 9 inches (1.45 meters) the sleek and streamlined yacht is born of collaboration between Ferretti Group’s Product Strategy Committee led by Mr. Piero Ferrari, the design firm headed by Fulvio De Simoni, and the engineering department.
A pair of 1,550 hp MAN V12 1550 engines propel the aerodynamic Pershing 6X to a speed of 48 knots and a cruising speed of 42 knots. Although compact, the Pershing 6X packs top technology and efficient design into each yacht. The standard Pershing 6X comfortably holds 14 passengers and has three cabins and three bathrooms.
The Pershing 5X yacht, at 54 feet 2 inches length overall, comes with two Volvo D11-IPS 950 engines for speeds up to 36 knots. Twelve passengers are comfortable aboard, and the yacht includes two cabins and two heads.