Rossinavi 160' superyacht EIV, recipient of Boat International's "Design of the Year Finalist Award," is now listed for sale by Allied Marine. Text Superyacht Broker Dean Anthony for an appointment at +1 954.328.2700.
EIV's inception began with an owner's brief of: "Lets build a 50-meter yacht with all the best features of a 60-meter yacht." That statement launched a three-year journey to fulfill the vision of the current owner.
EIV was launched in Italy in the late summer of 2020. She features the interior and exterior styling talents of Team for Design-led by Enrico Gobbi with mechanical and electronic technology from the United States and Italy.
Constructed entirely from aluminum to give her a shallow draft for her size, her naval architecture comes from Arrabito Naval Architects. The accommodation is designed for up to eight guests in four en-suite cabins, with a professional crew of nine on-hand to provide impeccable service.
The owner and his representative/project manager Dean Anthony traveled the globe for three years crafting his vision. They visited multiple shipyards and attended many International yacht shows then incorporated the very best features of Tier 1 yacht builders. These amenities, until now, could only be found exclusively on 60+ meter yachts.
EIV's Key Features include:
- Built to Lloyds Maltese Cross A1 SSC, Yacht Mono, G6 Class Standard
- MCA LY3
- Ultra-High quality interior finishing's and furniture throughout
- Elevator to all main decks
- Port and Starboard Large opening balconies - Main Deck Dinning area
- 8'X 5' Resistance Swimming pool - Sea or Fresh Water
- Louvered opening Sun Roof
- Large Jacuzzi and huge sunbathing lounge on foredeck
- Luxurious Beach Club with Steam Room with aroma therapy and plunge pool
- Plunge pool with an invigorating 56 degrees
- Professional Galley your Michelin Chef will love
- Shallow Draft
- Asea Global Shore Power Units (2)
- CMC Zero Speed Stabilizer's
- Skylounge Theater
- Stunning Custom wine chiller has 300 bottle storage capacity
NOT AVAILABLE FOR SALE OR CHARTER TO U.S RESIDENTS WHILE IN U.S. WATERS